Taking PH in season (baseball)???

NoExcuses12

Awards
Your thoughts on taking a PH in season for a baseball player? Or should I wait for the off season to take a cycle? Thanks

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your thoughts on taking a PH in season for a baseball player? Or should I wait for the off season to take a cycle? Thanks
If there is even a slight possibility of getting tested you should not risk it.

How old are you?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Not challenging you, but why do you say this?
If you don't know the answer to this then you haven't done enough research on the topic to be using anyway.

The reply right before mine is pretty f'ing good, too.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I'm on my first cycle of hdrol at 21. It's still risky at my age man. But I know what I'm getting myself into. I've been lucky enough to get almost no sides what so ever. Hit up some research bro! These guys will help give answers but at least have a good idea first. I did 250 hours total of research while at college and just sitting at home in the last year. It's so interesting and amazing idk how you couldn't wanna read about this stuff!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
19 is too young.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I'm on my first cycle of hdrol at 21. It's still risky at my age man. But I know what I'm getting myself into. I've been lucky enough to get almost no sides what so ever. Hit up some research bro! These guys will help give answers but at least have a good idea first. I did 250 hours total of research while at college and just sitting at home in the last year. It's so interesting and amazing idk how you couldn't wanna read about this stuff!
Truth. It is pretty cool the way it works. Also he's correct in saying 21 may be young.

As previously stated unless you're about to be a pro bb, mlb, nfl etc etc id hold off until 30 even. The possibility of permanently shutting down t production is 100% real. You don't want 60+years of 2x a week injects. It's a pain in the ass. Literally.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
The pressure to do it at college football is higher than ever trust me, I plateaued and tried everything under the sun so then I finally tried this. Everyone in my locker room uses but not always properly!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
The pressure to do it at college football is higher than ever trust me, I plateaued and tried everything under the sun so then I finally tried this. Everyone in my locker room uses but not always properly!
I have seen this from a few people playing college ball I'm in regular contact with.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I have seen this from a few people playing college ball I'm in regular contact with.
it's amazing to me that 4 of my teammates have done legit AAS cycles, (test, var, dbol, and I think the other was winny) and they did not even do a pct protocol and they're all perfectly fine. Youngest was 19 and oldest was 21. Idk if it has to do with their genetics but they are all perfectly fine.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it's amazing to me that 4 of my teammates have done legit AAS cycles, (test, var, dbol, and I think the other was winny) and they did not even do a pct protocol and they're all perfectly fine. Youngest was 19 and oldest was 21. Idk if it has to do with their genetics but they are all perfectly fine.
It's not a guarantee something will happen it's a possibility. PCT is a newer concept. The body is made to rebound via homeostasis. PCT is essentially exploiting that fact and trying to get you to rebound faster.

The reason people tell you not to cycle that young is for the possibility of long term and immediate damage at such a young age, irresponsibility, being young enough to make significant progress without AAS, and so on. It doesnt matter what age you are there is the possibility you may not rebound. Most younger individuals also lack the knowledge with diet and or training to really need any anabolics. I'd say 99% of the time (Arnold and the like being the 1%) diet and training tweaks can provide ample results without turning to AAS etc. With all of these reasons it's not worth the possible risk for most to cycle

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
It's not a guarantee something will happen it's a possibility. PCT is newer concept. The body is made to rebound via homeostasis. PCT is essentially exploiting that fact and trying to get you to rebound faster.
Thank you for clearing that up!