H-drol vs Anavar?

Hnnng

Awards
Hey,

So I'm about to be 21, been training seriously for over 3 years now. I'm 6'2 weigh 198 w/ ~12% bf.

I know kids that have run all sorts of **** and the gains that some of these kids made reallyy are starting to bother me, especially when they don't really know **** about working out/proper dieting.

I'm thinking about running H-drol or Anavar (most likely low doses), and was wondering what your guys' opinions are on them. I've read up on both, as well as test. Price is not an issue, my biggest concern is safety/future gains once I cycle off.

I'm basically looking for some solid lean gains.

Any help is greatly appreciated

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both would be a good cycle. You have a good source for var? Real var can be hard to get, h drol is easy to buy and is cheap.

Hnnng

Awards
I know the kid pretty well and he wouldn't **** me over, his dealer seems legit. Are there any major differences in negative side effects? I'd be taking cycle supports with either but don't wanna end up with messed up hormones after

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
I know the kid pretty well and he wouldn't **** me over, his dealer seems legit. Are there any major differences in negative side effects? I'd be taking cycle supports with either but don't wanna end up with messed up hormones after
Cycle supports won't stop steroids from shutting down test production

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anavar will have less sides.

Hdrol is a better bulker, at least the LGI brand is, but it wont provide the same level of fat loss or hardness that Anavar will.

Anavar is probably easier on the lipids and liver too. U could start at 40mg/day and bump as u go. No need going higher than 80mg/day though and Anavar can/should be run at 6-8 weeks.

I would limit Hdrol to 6 weeks.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Every dealer says their "stuff" is the best, not saying you're not gonna get results but it's a big difference from good stuff and less good stuff...

I used Anavar a couple of times but never got any good results but did 1 Hdrol cycle that I was very pleased with.

Hnnng

Awards
What cycle assists would you guys recommend on H-drol or anavar? I'm definitely not trying to have my natural test levels permanently go down

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
What cycle assists would you guys recommend on H-drol or anavar? I'm definitely not trying to have my natural test levels permanently go down
H-Drol is a precursor to Turinabol, which goes well with test because of a synergistic effect on SHBG or something (keep looking it back up and keep forgetting it). But in short, whatever you choose, test base! That said I had a wicked Var cycle once.

Supports you would want; an AI just in case, CEL cycle assist, TUDCA (maybe - I actually don't use this until after a cycle now weirdly), a PCT (I use something called Power PCT now - google it) and then your other standard vitamins and fish oils etc. Anything I've forgotten? Don't think so. Save creatine etc for post cycle...

Oh, and FOOD!! My mortal form is weak, I need sustenance!!!

omar924

Awards
I find it odd that he's only 20 years old and you all seem okay with it lol.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
I find it odd that he's only 20 years old and you all seem okay with it lol.
Well forum rules are no-one under 21. But I've never seen anyone ever say that and it make the OP apologise and go. I have seen ONE kid take all the advice on board and agree to back off and wait though, but that seemed a little surreal, he had a great attitude for a kid on here his age and seemed to understand the advice he was being given was for his own good.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine playa a huge role in libido and elevated mood and fights lethargy when used with other PH/AAS
Sorry mis-read. OP didn't say he was running with dermacrine did he? He just asked about Var solo and libido.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry mis-read. OP didn't say he was running with dermacrine did he? He just asked about Var solo and libido.
Understand. I was simply stating that if he is worried about libido to take derm and it will fix his issues.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'll be the voice of reality. Any time you mess with hormones, go in on the premise that you may never recover. Simple.

A solid PCT will be your best bet for recovery but even that is not foolproof. You should be algood; but just keep that in mind :D

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i never did try anavar but i cannot imagine that it is that rough on bp as halodrol.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both would be a good cycle. You have a good source for var? Real var can be hard to get, h drol is easy to buy and is cheap.
Real var isn't *that* hard to get.

To the OP:

There is little merit in using both var and h-drol together,IMHO.

I'd suggest picking one or the other and running your pick with a test base...or straight up testosterone, itself.

Personally, my fav cyle is var at 40mg ED, along with transdermal test base The equivelent of 500mg/week injected, for 6 weeks.

You don't need much var to reap its effcts on bone health, cortisol and its trademark effects on creatine saturation.....which is the MOA of var's cosmetic properties ( muscle fullness x 100,which kicks in during the first week)

Although, for a first cycle, all you should run is testosterone @ 300/week.Either transdermally applied in its base form or via IM injections.

preferably with as shorter ester like test prop ED or test base via transdermal application 2x ED...both of which allows for more stable levels than test e.

Adding in other compounds or raising the dose will not let you crrectly gauge how you respond to testosterone, which is essentially the base androgen that all steroids are derived from.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

To the OP:

I'd suggest picking one or the other and running your pick with a test base...or straight up testosterone, itself.

Personally, my fav cyle is var at 40mg ED, along with transdermal test base The equivelent of 500mg/week injected, for 6 weeks.

You don't need much var to reap its effcts on bone health, cortisol and its trademark effects on creatine saturation.....which is the MOA of var's cosmetic properties ( muscle fullness x 100,which kicks in during the first week)

Although, for a first cycle, all you should run is testosterone @ 300/week.Either transdermally applied in its base form or via IM injections.

preferably with as shorter ester like test prop ED or test base via transdermal application 2x ED...both of which allows for more stable levels than test e.

Adding in other compounds or raising the dose will not let you crrectly gauge how you respond to testosterone, which is essentially the base androgen that all steroids are derived from.
Exactly why I suggested dermacrine

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

To the OP:

can you tell me a bit more about transdermal test use?i was under the impression that its only worth for trt purposes and that td cannot give you very high blood test levels

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Just throwing it out there trest(obol) has been working great for me as a test base. Using it with epi. Never tried hdrol or anavar tho.

Something to consider as you research. Due to its chemical makeup it's supposedly easier on the liver then most 17a methyls.

johnnybeegood

Banned
Awards
i have heard trest is pretty effective transdermally. it's a very strong hormone so even if absorption isn't that high you should still be able to get a greater degree of anabolism, imho. i know i put on about 10 lbs on 40-50 mg orally over six weeks.

crazycherry66

Awards
can you tell me a bit more about transdermal test use?i was under the impression that its only worth for trt purposes and that td cannot give you very high blood test levels
I will be running anavar at 40mg ed and have been reading all over to figure out the best test base to run with it. I want either transdermal or oral preferably. What I have been seeing is trest and Dermacrine. Any other suggestions out there.

crazycherry66

Awards

To the OP:

What transdermals have you found to work best for the 40mg ed cycle of anavar? This is exactly the cycle I'm looking to run and I'd love to hear your experience

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trestolone is better than Test at the things Testosterone was designed to do.

It's better on libido, about the same on estrogen conversion (until u get to high doses), and has half the impact on prostate but is some 23 times more anabolic.

I've tested them both. It's just better, IMO.

crazycherry66

Awards
Trestolone is better than Test at the things Testosterone was designed to do.

It's better on libido, about the same on estrogen conversion (until u get to high doses), and has half the impact on prostate but is some 23 times more anabolic.

I've tested them both. It's just better, IMO.
What are some of the better products out there? I think I've seen Derma Trest and Dermacrine. Also what is the suggested dose? Trying to find product reviews or logs. Thanks

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are some of the better products out there? I think I've seen Derma Trest and Dermacrine. Also what is the suggested dose? Trying to find product reviews or logs. Thanks
Depends. At first, with Derma Trest, probably 50mg/day is enough to feel it.

100mg would be the high side.

Personally, I like IM version. 15-30mg/day of that is gonna pack the same punch as 100mg of Derma version.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Depends. At first, with Derma Trest, probably 50mg/day is enough to feel it. 100mg would be the high side. Personally, I like IM version. 15-30mg/day of that is gonna pack the same punch as 100mg of Derma version.
Is IM trest legal and available? Or am I going to have to go UGL to get it, which is unlikely given how far behind my sources are.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is IM trest legal and available? Or am I going to have to go UGL to get it, which is unlikely given how far behind my sources are.
Legal, I dunno about available. The long ester version for sure is.

Anyways, it's cheap. It's strong and legal.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You have to buy it in powder form and brew it up yourself or have someone you trust do it for you. YOu can look up how to brew it with a google search.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
You have to buy it in powder form and brew it up yourself or have someone you trust do it for you. YOu can look up how to brew it with a google search.
Thanks! Wouldn't trust myself I don't think...

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, no, no.

It's a complete product, brewed and sterilized in GSO.

You can get:

Trestolone Acetate
Trestolone Undecanoate
Desoxy T Acetate
Desoxy T Cypionate
Dienolone Acetate

Talk to BigBlackGuy for info.

100% legitimate, ready to go, shipped from Louisiana.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
No, no, no. It's a complete product, brewed and sterilized in GSO. You can get: Trestolone Acetate Trestolone Undecanoate Desoxy T Acetate Desoxy T Cypionate Dienolone Acetate Talk to BigBlackGuy for info. 100% legitimate, ready to go, shipped from Louisiana.
As always you're a gentleman. Thank you!