1st cycle just double checking before

bchap05

Awards
I have been planning to run a PH for awhile but never actually done it. Posted a few times previous cycle plans and read a ton so I think I'm fine just want to double check before I order everything.

I'm 31, 6ft, 198 lb 14% right now.

Was planning Halo before but started reading more about DMZ and being cheaper as well so going that way. Ar1marcare Pro has an AI built in I believe so planning that one for support. Pretty basic not adding too much stuff for now.

So DMZ Cycle
Olympus Labs 30/30/40/40/40/40- 6 Weeks
AR1MACARE Pro- 6 Weeks

PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25
DAA-6 weeks
AR1MACARE Pro- 6 Weeks

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Good. You can't really do 30mg with 20mg caps.
And use cel pct assist in pct. it's great for libido and test boosting.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just do a straight 40 split for 6 weeks

The AR1MACARE PRO or SUP3R PCT could both work in pct, but sup3r pct is the more common option.

bchap05

Awards
Since Sup3r PCT has some liver support in it. I could try 2 bottles (8 weeks) AR1MACARE Pro then 4 weeks of SUP3R

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since Sup3r PCT has some liver support in it. I could try 2 bottles (8 weeks) AR1MACARE Pro then 4 weeks of SUP3R
No need to overcomplicate it.AR1MACARE PRO 4 caps/day during the cycle.SUP3R PCT at 4/4/3/3/2/1 with a SERM of your choice for PCT.

bchap05

Awards
Being that you should increase calories while on cycle how would I expect this cycle to affect my body fat? I had bulked up to 204 at one point this winter but have been cutting back for summer. I had been being sort of lazy with it since my GF always tries to cook, but finally started tracking macros again last week. If I'm wanting to cut bodyfat back would I be better to hold off until winter to start? This winter I was eating 3000-3500. Currently eating 2000-2200 cals with 180+ protein >100 fat.

If this won't work during summer well I can just do another OG Xfactor run for now. I just ran out of Xfactor Advanced yesterday. However I didn't feel it did anything compared to my first OG Xfactor run awhile back.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Being that you should increase calories while on cycle how would I expect this cycle to affect my body fat? I had bulked up to 204 at one point this winter but have been cutting back for summer. I had been being sort of lazy with it since my GF always tries to cook, but finally started tracking macros again last week. If I'm wanting to cut bodyfat back would I be better to hold off until winter to start? This winter I was eating 3000-3500. Currently eating 2000-2200 cals with 180+ protein >100 fat. If this won't work during summer well I can just do another OG Xfactor run for now. I just ran out of Xfactor Advanced yesterday. However I didn't feel it did anything compared to my first OG Xfactor run awhile back.

Dmz is pretty versatile, can be used for a cut or bulk and is effective at both.... If your goal is to lose body fat and your in a deficit with your diet on point you should see good results. The 40 mg run throughout for 6 weeks should serve you well, followed by proper pct as you got some good feedback in this thread....

txgunshow

txgunshow

Awards
Being that you should increase calories while on cycle how would I expect this cycle to affect my body fat? I had bulked up to 204 at one point this winter but have been cutting back for summer. I had been being sort of lazy with it since my GF always tries to cook, but finally started tracking macros again last week. If I'm wanting to cut bodyfat back would I be better to hold off until winter to start? This winter I was eating 3000-3500. Currently eating 2000-2200 cals with 180+ protein >100 fat.

If this won't work during summer well I can just do another OG Xfactor run for now. I just ran out of Xfactor Advanced yesterday. However I didn't feel it did anything compared to my first OG Xfactor run awhile back.
You can control your body fat if you eat clean and watch your macros. I am eating over 3000 cals a day, but I aim to keep fat intake around 70g. So I am eating a lot of protein and carbs, and favoring lean meats. We are all different so it takes some experimentation. You could also run a deficit, but if you are wanting to make some solid gains you could do so by eating clean and watching your macros while still controlling your body fat. Most of the people I see that gain a lot of body fat on cycle are eating crap. My roommate in college would drink a gallon of milk and eat a box of Swiss Cake rolls everyday as part of his bulking program...followed by a handful of Big Macs...needless to say he had issues controlling body fat and spent a ton of time trying to get contest ready.

bchap05

Awards
Makes sense and I'm pretty good about eating clean if I need to. Just wanted to make sure I'm not wasting a cycle. Going to go ahead and get it all ordered.

bchap05

Awards
Once i get it as far as dosing just do like one cap AM one PM?

bchap05

Awards
Thanks will do. I was going 2 bottles Sup3r as suggested and 1 bottle Ar1macare pro but they were out of stock on Sup3r so guess I'm switching and will go 8 weeks Ar1macare Pro and 4 weeks Super PCT.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sounds good man!

bchap05

Awards
On day 12. Started at 194lb. Could just be some water swings in here but Jumped to 201 by a week, but today weighed 196 which surprised me. Might have been dehydrated as I hadn't had much water before the gym or the night before. Been pretty consistent on 3000-3200 cals with 200+ protein and under 100 fat. Bump up the cals to 3500 and see if gaining starts picking up?

Workout plan has been upper power, lower power, upper hyper, lower hyper. Normally go 4 days a week but been bumping to 5 on cycle. This is the plan I've been on

Alex.k96

Alex.k96

Banned
Awards
I have no clue why people always want to run ph's there horrible for you and the gains don't compare to the real gear get some test and man up

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have no clue why people always want to run ph's there horrible for you and the gains don't compare to the real gear get some test and man up
You don't know what you're talking about. Many so called PH's are actually already active steroids and many of them are more potent than those steroids that have been around for decades.

bchap05

Awards
I could get it easy enough but although better for the liver just seems more hardcore and this is the first time I've done either. Either way I have a PH now so I'm working with what I have so discussing real stuff would have no bearing on what I'm doing now. Just trying to see typically with DMZ do the gains happen later in the cycle? Do I need to be eating more? Just trying to get the most out of what I have now. I haven't checked body fat but by mirror appearance I'm leaner so I'd guess its dropped a bit.

Alex.k96

Alex.k96

Banned
Awards
You don't know what you're talking about. Many so called PH's are actually already active steroids and many of them are more potent than those steroids that have been around for decades.
Oh I don't know what I'm talking about lol funny ik which ph's are strong! Superdrol which is an oral version of masteron , then there's the oral tren which is a prohormone but injectable tren is way stronger so your the ****ing idiot here gets your facts straight bro and not to mention all the ****ed up chemicals your injesting have no ****ing research on long term sides so go ahead **** up your body that's your call pal

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh I don't know what I'm talking about lol funny ik which ph's are strong! Superdrol which is an oral version of masteron , then there's the oral tren which is a prohormone but injectable tren is way stronger so your the ****ing idiot here gets your facts straight bro and not to mention all the ****ed up chemicals your injesting have no ****ing research on long term sides so go ahead **** up your body that's your call pal
Again, you have NO idea of what you're talking about. Do more research before you start running your mouth. Yeah, I've used both traditional steroids (such as testosterone which I use as a base of my every cycle, trenbolone, masteron, equipoise, dianabol...) and designer compounds. Right now I'm on testosterone, trestolone and M1T and it's the best cycle I've done so far.

You're an idiot if you think that traditional steroids don't have long term sides too - at least if you are careless with them and have some bad luck.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
This post is funny seeing youre pinning at 19 years old

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This post is funny seeing youre pinning at 19 years old
I was wondering what his problem was - didn't realize that he had escaped from kindergarten.

Alex.k96

Alex.k96

Banned
Awards
I was wondering what his problem was - didn't realize that he had escaped from kindergarten.
Having done as many cycles as u say your lacking some serious size dude I just started my first cycle three weeks ago test e 500 mg a week with .25 arimadex eod and I could deffinately stand up nest to you

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Half of the ***gots on this site are my age or younger and just aren't mane bought admit it so **** of bro
you're small for pinning bro.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Lmfao dude I just started three weeks ago and from the looks of your pic your looking pretty small there too fella step your **** up

image-2794212470.jpg

image-2499473095.jpg

So tell me how how I'm not as big as you? Let's see some pics bro? That's after a halo cycle.. Tell me PHs don't work..

Alex.k96

Alex.k96

Banned
Awards
View attachment 103288

View attachment 103289

So tell me how how I'm not as big as you? Let's see some pics bro? That's after a halo cycle.. Tell me PHs don't work..
I got u bro as soon as I finish my test I'll be coming for u how old are u dude haha I'm basically natty right now cuz my **** hasn't even really kicked in and I'm right up there with u how big are your arms 16 inches lol I'm 19 and I have 17 and 1/2 inch arms

Alex.k96

Alex.k96

Banned
Awards
I got u bro as soon as I finish my test I'll be coming for u how old are u dude haha I'm basically natty right now cuz my **** hasn't even really kicked in and I'm right up there with u how big are your arms 16 inches lol I'm 19 and I have 17 and 1/2 inch arms
How the **** do I post pics from an iphone??? I'll post them right now

Alex.k96

Alex.k96

Banned
Awards
I agree with this^

In to see Alex.K96 project his feelings and shortcomings on to others. Oh, and see how long he lasts here. :)
STFU haha go lift more weights your lacking some serious gains bro

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
How the **** do I post pics from an iphone??? I'll post them right now
you look like a stick in your pictures. Just because you have abs and you're skinny doesn't mean you're big. By no means am I as big as a lot of guys on here but you're not big. Not close. I don't like to stir things up but dude you have no right.

Alex.k96

Alex.k96

Banned
Awards
you look like a stick in your pictures. Just because you have abs and you're skinny doesn't mean you're big. By no means am I as big as a lot of guys on here but you're not big. Not close. I don't like to stir things up but dude you have no right.
Dude I'm ****ing natty pure training and eating good I just began using anabolics and if there were a way to post pics onto this comment from an iphone is be glad to do so

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Dude I'm ****ing natty pure training and eating good I just began using anabolics and if there were a way to post pics onto this comment from an iphone is be glad to do so
first of all there is a way, second of all I've only done one cycle of anything..

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Reply to thread

Then hit the + button

Add the pic

No homo, I just wanna see lol

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Just respects these guys, they know more than you and have more experience. They could prob lift more with their left nuts than your whole body.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure the OP would appreciate the two of you to stop hijacking his tread. If you want to stroke your fragile egos then start your own thread to do so. PM each other, go on a date, etc..

Have some common courtesy.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I'm sure the OP would appreciate the two of you to stop hijacking his tread. If you want to stroke your fragile egos then start your own thread to do so. PM each other, go on a date, etc.. Have some common courtesy.
true I apologize!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Sorry OP just trying to prove a point to respect the guys on this board!

Alex.k96

Alex.k96

Banned
Awards
Just respects these guys, they know more than you and have more experience. They could prob lift more with their left nuts than your whole body.
I posted the pic just so u could stfu and stop acting like your so superior I'm younger and don't even have a complete cycle under my belt and I'm still looking thicker especially in the shoulders and chest

Alex.k96

Alex.k96

Banned
Awards
I'm actually quite entertained by this battle but if someone does wanna help cool haha
Sorry about all this dude id love to help you out but I'm not very knowledgeable in the ph game so I don't wanna provide you with some false infromation like half the dumb ****s on this site

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I posted the pic what do u think bro lookin good or naw?
Yea, you both look pretty good. Your both young, you still have tons of room for growth and there's no reason to argue back an forth.

He chose a PH, You chose to pin. It's all about what you as an individual are comfortable with. Some people also cannot find gear, or are just scared to pin. If I could do it all again, personally I would choose to pin and never run a ph. As of now, that's where I stand. If I do run another PH, it will be DMZ upfront in a pin cycle.

As for OP, cycle looks good. I'd use an AI in pct though myself. Good luck to all of you.

Alex.k96

Alex.k96

Banned
Awards
Yea, you both look pretty good. Your both young, you still have tons of room for growth and there's no reason to argue back an forth.

He chose a PH, You chose to pin. It's all about what you as an individual are comfortable with. Some people also cannot find gear, or are just scared to pin. If I could do it all again, personally I would choose to pin and never run a ph. As of now, that's where I stand. If I do run another PH, it will be DMZ upfront in a pin cycle.

As for OP, cycle looks good. I'd use an AI in pct though myself. Good luck to all of you.
Thanks bro I appreciate the honest opinion that really explains why your rep power is so high��

stann123

stann123

Awards

Agreed and damn dmz is popular. All this talk about it is getting me pumped to run mine in a month or two
I'm actually quite entertained by this battle but if someone does wanna help cool haha
What was your question haha. This thread got out of hand

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Half of the ***gots on this site are my age or younger and just aren't mane bought admit it so **** of bro
"Mane"? Must be a kiddy term for "man"... look, do what you want, I dont care.... however insulting everyone who disagrees with you isnt manly at all