Speed Stack (Eq/Winny)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Not for me, but if I were a baseball player (trying to steal bases) is this legit?

1-8 Winny 50ED
1-8 EQ 400mg/wk
1-8 HCG 250iu (every 5 days)

PCT
10-13 Nolva (40,30,20,10)

Thanks bros.

Interficium

Awards
Winny will most probably wreck your joints. Use oxandrolone instead.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
stealing bases isn't going to come down roids bro, it's about training to be very powerful and explosive, since the distance between bases isn't very big. Gear will make you stronger, but the explosiveness is what's really going to make you sick - do some research on improving your 40 time and increasing speed out of the blocks.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Not for me, but if I were a baseball player (trying to steal bases) is this legit?

1-8 Winny 50ED
1-8 EQ 400mg/wk
1-8 HCG 250iu (every 5 days)

PCT
10-13 Nolva (40,30,20,10)

Thanks bros.
Not long enough on the eq and too long on the winny. winny is bad for baseball players, it dries out your jionts and weakens tendens.

I would look at other options

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
thanks bros, I don't know a lot about it - (and it's really not for me).

I didn't know if a certain agent would better target fast-twich muscle fibers. I suppose it simply comes down to an effective cutting cycle with explosive training? increased flexibility as well...

size

Awards
  • Established
A cycle of EQ and oxandrolone or winstrol should help with speed but training for speed will be the key factor. The increase of RBC's from the EQ will certainly help with sprinting.

Foster

Awards
I don't see how flexibility has anything to do with it.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I don't see how flexibility has anything to do with it.
Flexibility, especially in the hips makes a huge difference in speed. Also flexibility throughout the hammy's and quads will help a great deal. When i played football we had a specialty coach come in 2 times a year to assess everyone's flexibility, and then show each player what and how they can improve.

I think you would be hard pressed to find any world class sprinter that doesn't have great flexibility throughout their hips, and thighs.