Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
First off, hello, this is my first post. Quick rundown:

33 y.o.
6'0 188lb
Been working out since '11, seriously for about a week
Currently taking beta alanine and citrulline malate as a pre workout, GNC wheybolic 60 and a low carb high prootein diet. Go to gym 4+ times a week.
I am also taking the PMD flex stack which is a natural test booster/ estrogen blocker, it runs 140 a month.
Basically I've got a lil gut, prolly have to lose 10 or 15 lbs of bodyfat (guess) to get where I want it, and I want my arms and legs slightly bigger than they are right now.

Questions:
My brother sold me a bottle of estrastain and I want to know what I should do about the test booster, should I stay on it till the cycle runs out, get off now and use as a PCT, etc etc.
Also what would be a decent PCT and do I need to run anything else while I'm on the estrastain. Diet recommendations are welcome.

Thanks!

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Bump

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Drop the test booster if you are taking this. I'm assuming that you know your taking a PH and need liver support, a AI on hand if needed.

I kinda feel like you are not sure what you have there? I know this because i have been there.

Also what are you dosing it at are you taking the recommended dose?
Epistane 10mg per pill
Tren 15mg per pill

this seems really low to me as far as epi goes i'm taking 50 mg a day but most people max epi at 40 mg a day.

So:
Estrastain at 2 to 3 a day
Blockade on cycle support that covers your Liver
Formeron AI

PCT: should be like this

Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
DDA 3/3/3/3
Formeron 0/0/200/200/100/100
Reduce XT for cortisol control (optional)

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks for the reply. I am dosing two pills per day. I know both substances are being dosed lower than normal, but I figured since they are stacket that the effect should be plenty for my first cycle.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
I wouldn't be so sure maybe someone with more experience can chime in here.

But if it were me i would bump the dose up to 3 a day after the first week and maybe even 4 a day after that.

But i am no expert and someone could probably offer better advice.

But you must get a liver support and a proper PCT before you do anything else.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
First off, hello, this is my first post. Quick rundown: 33 y.o. 6'0 188lb Been working out since '11, seriously for about a week Currently taking beta alanine and citrulline malate as a pre workout, GNC wheybolic 60 and a low carb high prootein diet. Go to gym 4+ times a week. I am also taking the PMD flex stack which is a natural test booster/ estrogen blocker, it runs 140 a month. Basically I've got a lil gut, prolly have to lose 10 or 15 lbs of bodyfat (guess) to get where I want it, and I want my arms and legs slightly bigger than they are right now. Questions: My brother sold me a bottle of estrastain and I want to know what I should do about the test booster, should I stay on it till the cycle runs out, get off now and use as a PCT, etc etc. Also what would be a decent PCT and do I need to run anything else while I'm on the estrastain. Diet recommendations are welcome. Thanks!
One bottle won't make for a proper cycle. Beyond that, there are numerous reasons for you to not use this product (or steroids in general):

You've only been training three years.
You've only been training seriously for a week (! - that has to be a typo, right?)
You don't understand what it is you're in possession of or how to use it properly.
You have to ask us what a "decent PCT" is. (If you were ready for a product like this, you would already know how to put together a PCT.)

Understand, this is not creatine. Use this improperly and you can bring a whole world of hurt on yourself, and the way you're planning to run it wouldn't even yield any gains.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don't understand why you say I'm not ready for it. If I take the proper precautions what makes it more dangerous to me than someone who has been lifting for 20 years? Not trying to be combative...

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Your just missing some very key ingredients in your PCT and cycle support supps

I hope this isn't your first week back to lifting

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This is my third day taking it BTW and the only side effect I have has so far is kind of a lethargic feeling and for the past couple hours I have been sitting here at the computer sweating for no apparent reason.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Your just missing some very key ingredients in your PCT and cycle support supps

I hope this isn't your first week back to lifting
So if I start the blockade now, that means I have almost 4 weeks to get the proper PCT and I should be good, correct?

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Well you'd have the length of your cycle to get it so 6 weeks or so. You better get a AI to like formeron. And run it 2 weeks past your SERM

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
One bottle won't make for a proper cycle. Beyond that, there are numerous reasons for you to not use this product (or steroids in general):

You've only been training three years.
You've only been training seriously for a week (! - that has to be a typo, right?)
You don't understand what it is you're in possession of or how to use it properly.
You have to ask us what a "decent PCT" is. (If you were ready for a product like this, you would already know how to put together a PCT.)

Understand, this is not creatine. Use this improperly and you can bring a whole world of hurt on yourself, and the way you're planning to run it wouldn't even yield any gains.
Can you elaborate please..
1. You said if I use it improperly I can hurt myself; how do I use it properly?
2. You say the way I plan on running it I won't see gains; how do I run it to see gains?

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Dang... Just stop and do a lot more research.

Also you should not have any side effects after 3 days

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
OK if I stop now do I need to take any type of PCT or anything?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
OK, I will take you guys' advice for now and stop.

That said, what steps do I need to take to prepare to take this sh!t.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Scan this forum for hours and hours and look everything up on the compounds you have been given.

After all that post up what you think is a proper cycle in a new thread and we will help some more.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm not sure why you want me to scour the forum for hours, you pretty much laid it out for me, right:

Estrastain at 3 a day
Blockade on cycle support that covers your Liver
Formeron AI

PCT:

Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
DDA 3/3/3/3

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Yes this is practically the same cycle I am running. I am running a few extra support supplements like taurine (which you will need), fish oil, glucosamine, omega3s, strong multivitamin.

Also I added TUCDA to my PCT for liver repair.

The important thing is learning about this stuff and how it affects your body and of course learning the risk involved.

We will help you as much as we can. But if you look on these forums daily we see the exact some thing everyone wants to be spoon fed.

I've been in your shoes and now I want to help people like I have been helped.

I learn more and more everyday

Just be careful

Pm if you need further help.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ok sounds good, I appreciate the help. I typically do everything I can to help people on the forums I frequent and I guess I kind of "expect" the same in return. That said i am new to this forum and no one knows of me so I can see where it might come across as a newbie wanting to be spoon fed.

Again, I appreciate the help. I have been lifting daily at home, trying to work out as many muscle groups as possible with the limited amount of dumbbells and barbells that I have. A week ago I joined a gym and am dedicating 2hrs a day.

SO basically I need to spend about 4x the amount of the PH for support supplements, lol.

Estrastain 3 pills/ day (30mg epi, 45 tren) Or would it be better to buy them separately and run at higher doses?
Blockade
Formeron
Fish oil
Multivitamin
Taurine
Glucosamine (optional, only in case of joint pain, correct?)

PCT:

Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
DDA 3/3/3/3

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
I like the option of different pills to vary doses but since you already have the other I guess it'll work. But you need to see how your body reacts

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
I would run glucosamine all the time I think it has a build up time like it's not an instant effect.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Can someone guide me as to where SWIM may be able to obtain nolva