Dianabol Only Cycle DBOL

aj1992

Awards
Hello everyone, I have just started my first ever cycle and have chosen dianabol for this. I am 21 years old 5ft 8inches and weigh 73kg.
I will be doing a 6 week cycle of 20mg a day for 3 weeks and 40mg for the last 3 weeks.
I know that dbol only cycles is seen to be a waste of time but i want to slowly enter this world and thought this would be a good way.
I will have 10mg nolva pills at hand in case of signs of gyno.
I will be posting every few days to update those who are interested in results. And at the end will post before and after pics.
Let me know your opinions and veiws for those with experience as I will be interested to hear.
Today is day 1 wish me luck.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
So many other" better" first choices than this here.

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Well have a look at some of the PH's they do a great job and there are several that don't convert to estrogen

Methylstenbolone, Epistane are good starts, they are dryer and you will look at steady and longer lasting gains with less sides.

Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

Awards
Good luck champ.
Eat big and train hard. Listen to your body. You'll do great!

aj1992

Awards
Day 7 and I can feel the strength boost. I am more hungry in general and push more than I could. Back pumps come rarely but go away after an hour not that bad. Have gained 1.5kg in last 7 days.

Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

Awards
Keep it going.
Week 2 should be where it hits sweet and see dramatic strength gains

MuscleJ

Awards
Throw some test in on that cycle and you will enjoy it much more

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards