Epi verse Halo for last little bit of BF.

raze1225

Awards
Ran halo a few times had great success barely any sides and just overall really enjoyed it. I have good genes great diet and perfect form so the halo was just the icing.
I am however stuck at around 15% BF and all thats left is subcutaneous fat on my lower abs. Everything else is dry and ripped. Even at a deficit and hiit cardio, its not going anywhere being i used to be very heavy.
Is epi better for lean muscle mass and fat loss compared to halo? Or would the results be basically the same. I have also read that epi has worse sides than halo. So if the results are basically the same and worse sides ill just stick with halo. Otherwise if the EPI would help me drop that extra 2-3% bf im looking for than ill go with that. Any input would help. And btw the main side im concerned with is hairloss. Im not prone to baldness but do have a widows peaks and do not want it to receed and thin out rapidly. Thanks in advance.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi Raze1225,

Thanks for your post, these are legitimate questions that can help all those in need of cutting.

Epi is actually lower on the sides scale then halo, however both are relatively low. The sides I have experienced and hear about mostly with epi is dry joints. This can be combated by using joint formula and fish oil. As far as hair loss goes, I have heard very little in the way of that kind of side with either, regardless if you are worried I would recommend taking saw palmetto, fish oil and Hair X by solar ray (this has saw palmetto in it so don't double up) while cycling. And finally as far as losing that last of your weight: Epistane is better for cutting and adding lean muscle and halo is better for strength and dense gains. I would stack epi 2a3a with stano shred. Stanodrol which is whats in stano shred is an excellent non methylated cutter that pulls water from the skin and cuts for people looking to have competition ready physique. Either way best of luck to you!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Steroids don't burn fat. Simple as that. Diet and exercise burns fat. Mainly diet, though.
The only reason you would run a steroid on a CUT (not recomp, lets make that clear) is to maintain muscle mass while dropping fat through a calorie deficit. Ostarine will work just as good as epi for this purpose however it comes with less sides an doesn't require a serm for pct. run it 20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20 and for pct use Cel Pct Assist 4/4/4/4 and reduce Xt 0/0/3/3/3/3.
You will enjoy this for a cut.

pl8tes

Awards
Try epiandro and tren alongside with clen. You will come out looking insane.