Quitting halodrol early (gyno)

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
I've been on halo for almost 4 weeks, and I've been having to gradually up the tamoxifen dose to combat itchy, burning nipples. At 30mg of tamoxifen a day, I've finally decided to quit altogether.

Yesterday my sister told me I almost looked like a girl with small boobs from the side, and my nipples have started coning more and more, poking out their nasty little heads. (Of course she may have just been noticing the muscle .. who knows. When I flex my chest is hard, but there is a tiny bit of soft tissue on top) I also have lumps, but they aren't much bigger than pea-sized.

I figure I may as well abort this cycle before things get worse, and do a better job next time, with a more androgenic compound and a proven AI.

Now my concern is, I don't want the gyno symptoms to get worse during pct (which they almost undoubtedly will), so I'm thinking of something like this:

Nolva 40/30/20/10
OTC PCT with DAA
Protein Factory Unleashed (?)
Formeron the first week or two

Would it make more sense to taper off the halodrol instead of quitting altogether, if my main goal is to minimize gyno? Anything else I can do?

kolejorg

Awards
If you have gyno, can feel lumps etc and want to get rid of it I wouldn't suggest using daa at all. Just use nolva at 20/20/10/10 for pct. and if there are lumps look Into letro protocol for fighting gyno. But keep in mind letro will crush your estrogen. But either way you'll need an ai to help keep rebound issues from happening.

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
But either way you'll need an ai to help keep rebound issues from happening.
You mean I should use an AI during PCT? I have letro but am scared to death of its effect on libido ..

Also, I thought DAA would improve the test/estro ratio and therefore help fight gyno during PCT? Is that not so? How does it hurt?

I appreciate the response. Not trying to argue, just working to wrap my head around everything :^)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Run letro/nolva. If you choose to use formeron in pct run it 2 weeks past your serm.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
DAA can make your estro worse, I wouldn't use it.

kolejorg

Awards
Daa will make your gyno worse. Or cause prolactin related gyno which will open a whole new world of suck. So don't use daa if you have gyno. Your options to get rid of gyno are either suck down nolva at higher doses for months and hope it helps. Or do nolva/letro until the lumps are gone and deal with the side effects which aren't pleasant. But at least your tits are gone. Or you could just run your pct and pray it goes away on it's own. Or you could save your money and get it cut out.

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
Daa will make your gyno worse. Or cause prolactin related gyno which will open a whole new world of suck.
Was that pun on purpose? :)

So PCT should be nolva/letro only? Is unleashed ok?

What is the reasoning behind running formeron 2 weeks after the serm? Just to help with rebound?

kolejorg

Awards
Before you start using letro make sure you read other gyno reversal logs. Know what you're getting into before going or you'll regret it. I personally would just use nolva and letro for gyno reversal. Anything you put in your body to bump test is just going to bump estrogen as well.

The purpose for running an ai past the nolva is that nolva will cause estrogen to come up but keep it from binding. Once you're done with nolva you need to run the ai past to keep your estrogen from causing issues. There are a lot of threads on gyno. Read as many as you can. And before you start gyno reversal make sure you have gyno and not just fat.

kolejorg

Awards
That's why I told him to look at the letro protocol