Mechabol cycle needs help

Nonnopanno

Nonnopanno

Awards
Hi,i'm on day 10 on my 6 cycle of prohormone,now with mechabol cycle,made up by :

Mechabol 50/100/100/100/100/100
Arimistane 100 ED
Joint support
Howthorn berry
Liver 52 + Tudca for Liver
Saw palmetto 100 mg ED
Coenzyme q10 ,yeast rice for Cardiovascular support
Omega 3/6

PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Arimistane 0/0/100/100/50/50
DAA 3G ED
Liver 52 + Tudca for Liver
Saw palmetto 100 mg ED
Coenzyme q10 ,yeast rice for Cardiovascular support
Omega 3/6

Now,i'm wondering if is better stop arimistane during the cycle,or not, and if the PCT is well made or there is something to correct.
Thanks anyone
PS Now that i'm in day 10 i have no side effect,and a good increment of strrenght and 5lbs heavier

stann123

stann123

Awards
You shouldn't need arimistane on cycle since mecha doesn't aromatize.

Nonnopanno

Nonnopanno

Awards
You shouldn't need arimistane on cycle since mecha doesn't aromatize.
i took it because is in my cycle assist,but i can change it with another,i wanto to know if is dangeours take an ai during the cycle and if my PCT is made good(especially the dose of arimistane)

stann123

stann123

Awards
i took it because is in my cycle assist,but i can change it with another,i wanto to know if is dangeours take an ai during the cycle and if my PCT is made good(especially the dose of arimistane)
No its not dangerous. Your pct is good, arimistane is just a weak ai, its not even necessary in pct. What is necessary is nolva, so don't get too concerned with the arimistane.

Nonnopanno

Nonnopanno

Awards
No its not dangerous. Your pct is good, arimistane is just a weak ai, its not even necessary in pct. What is necessary is nolva, so don't get too concerned with the arimistane.
Ok thanks. So i have to stop the arimistane in PCT and wait week 3 of PCT to start to taking it and then taping it down? If i feel gyno syntom what i have to do?

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it looks good!

I took mechabol and it gve me nipple problems, so stick with it

Nonnopanno

Nonnopanno

Awards
Are your running cycle support or just what you have listed?
You should have gotten 2 bottles of Lgi damage control and one bottle of lgi rehab. Which would have covered your whole on - cycle and pct supports.
Add Clomid and taurine and fish oil and call it a day! Do more research your supports suck....
I have cycle assist,have you read my post? Why clomid and not nolva? I have nolva on hand.
I just take omega 3/6 Every day with animal omega.
Anyway,the cycle is ok? Arimistane dose is ok? PCT looks solid or not? Add DAA for PCT can cause gyno problem?
Ps i want to stack the cycle with arimistane because im reading a lot of nipple problems during halodrol/pmag/cycle.

Nonnopanno

Nonnopanno

Awards
I think it looks good!

I took mechabol and it gve me nipple problems, so stick with it
So,you suggest me to stick the cycle with arimistane? 100 mg is ok?
For the PCT is right to take first the serm and after 2 weeks the Arimistane? 0/0/100/100/50/50 is ok?

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking at it again, tbh you should just take some cycle support but if you really wanted an AI in it then take Arimacare Pro.

Then add test booster or Sup3r PCT in at week 3 of your Nolva

Nonnopanno

Nonnopanno

Awards
Looking at it again, tbh you should just take some cycle support but if you really wanted an AI in it then take Arimacare Pro.

Then add test booster or Sup3r PCT in at week 3 of your Nolva
i just have cycle support with arimistane, it contains 100 50 mg each capsule,so i will continue to take it during the cycle,stop in the PCT and start to take arimistane again in week 3 of nolva?

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i just have cycle support with arimistane, it contains 100 50 mg each capsule,so i will continue to take it during the cycle,stop in the PCT and start to take arimistane again in week 3 of nolva?
Are you chucking in some DAA aswell?

Nonnopanno

Nonnopanno

Awards
I have it in hand, battle fuel xt contains also 3G of daa,i will push it at the start of PCT or at week 3 with arimistane?

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have it in hand, battle fuel xt contains also 3G of daa,i will push it at the start of PCT or at week 3 with arimistane?
Run it all the way through PCT

I would also start the first week at 75mg not 50mg (mechabol)

Nonnopanno

Nonnopanno

Awards
Ok thanks,then the arimistane at week 3 taping it down this way? 0/0/100/100/50/50?

Nonnopanno

Nonnopanno

Awards
Okok,someone can tell me what is better if i would feel the start of a gyno? It is possible that it happen?

Nonnopanno

Nonnopanno

Awards
Oook so i modify my starter post. And i will use nolva earlier if i fell the gyno is upcoming at 20 mg for few days.

Can you check it and tell me if the cycle is solid? Have you any other suggestion? I want to be very safe .

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just make sure you drink alot of water and have some taurine on hand for back pumps

kolejorg

Awards
I have never heard off somebody getting gyno from hdrol-Mecha-Pmag, Never!!!Sorry missed the part about the cycle assist, which I used to use but is very out dated! Damage control has tudca in it, it's all you need, same goes for rehab which has arimistane the both cover all your support needs! By the way I have gyno in my left nipple, and have had it for years, it's nothing unless your a fat ass, and only gets aggravated when using tren or trest which is controlled by using aromasin on cycle. Then it completly goes dormit once I start pct and it's gone until I ever run tren or trest again!You don't grow tits unless your FAT!!
In the last two months there's been at least a dozen threads on here of people getting on cycle gyno from halodrol. I wouldn't say it never happens, now, is it really halodrol they've been using. Who knows. But nearly every day now there are gyno threads from people that are pcting properly and have everything bro science says to have on hand. So yeah it's possible to get gyno from any cycle at this point I believe.

stann123

stann123

Awards
I have never heard off somebody getting gyno from hdrol-Mecha-Pmag, Never!!!Sorry missed the part about the cycle assist, which I used to use but is very out dated! Damage control has tudca in it, it's all you need, same goes for rehab which has arimistane the both cover all your support needs! By the way I have gyno in my left nipple, and have had it for years, it's nothing unless your a fat ass, and only gets aggravated when using tren or trest which is controlled by using aromasin on cycle. Then it completly goes dormit once I start pct and it's gone until I ever run tren or trest again!You don't grow tits unless your FAT!!
Anytime you mess with hormones you can get gyno

Nonnopanno

Nonnopanno

Awards
It is possible that the people Who use halo get gyno because of prolactin? Any way im taking arimistane and prolactin ihnibhitor and pray that all go fine

kolejorg

Awards
No I don't think it's prolactin related. Prolactin related gyno comes from tren and in some cases daa

Nonnopanno

Nonnopanno

Awards
No I don't think it's prolactin related. Prolactin related gyno comes from tren and in some cases daa
So do you think that taking mechabol and arimistane and a proper PCT with serm is anyway possible to get gyno?

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your this worried about it then surely your not ready to do steroids

kolejorg

Awards
I think you'll be fine on cycle. Just make sure you have a strong ai like formeron or something like that to use in pct to go out past your serm a few weeks. And remember to taper that down so you avoid rebound issues. But, get to intimately know your nipples before you take anything. Make sure there's no lumps. Find the fat and all that and remember it. Because it 5 weeks when you're freaking out about the way your nipples look you need a frame of reference. Once you start obsessing about gyno it makes your cycle a whole lot of not fun. If you're squeezing your nipple every 2 minutes checking for lumps they're going to hurt. And then you're going to be sure it's gyno because they hurt. So just be cautious. Make sure you have everything you could need, and check your nipples before hand. Hopefully it works out.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Do u have a log? Really interested in this compound