Very First Cycle Questions and Recommendations

FallenThor

Awards
Hello, over the past few months I have been doing some extensive research on steroids, their chemical profiles, and the results, testimonies, and transformations. My biggest question is are there different cycles that work best for different body types. I have been training for a few years and I'm a split ecto/meso body type sitting at 6'1" and 214 pounds around 13%. Other than that, my other questions would entail descriptions on tried and true cycles and what I should expect to see as far as gains, side effects, and pricing for a first time user. Thanks for all the help.

asilentj3w

Awards
Age? Looking for a short or long cycle? Bulk or cut? Need more info. Keep researching as well

BabyJ

Awards
5'3 150lbs. 20 years old. Short cycle. Need to cut

asilentj3w

Awards
There's gonna be people on here that are going to say don't start pinning yet because of your age. Short cycle means short esters are going to be in your favor for it. Typical cut stacks are test prop/tren ace/mast prop. Mast won't shine until your BF is low though

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Hello, over the past few months I have been doing some extensive research on steroids, their chemical profiles, and the results, testimonies, and transformations. My biggest question is are there different cycles that work best for different body types. I have been training for a few years and I'm a split ecto/meso body type sitting at 6'1" and 214 pounds around 13%. Other than that, my other questions would entail descriptions on tried and true cycles and what I should expect to see as far as gains, side effects, and pricing for a first time user. Thanks for all the help.
Every cycle and cycle results is dependent on diet. The only difference is some compounds shine more when at a lower body fat percentages.