Triumphalis & x1-kt

Selecta

Awards
I was looking for something to stack with the Triumphalis that will still keep the cycle relatively mild and x1-kt intrigued me! I plan on running a 6 weeker of the triumphalis at 45/60 mg and was thinking of running the x1-kt at 1ml initially and increasing to 1.5ml does this seem enough?

I did wonder about running Trest with Triumphalis instead but wanted to keep it fairly mild for now.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes Selecta, the x1-kt will help you maintain mass and help you shed some body fat making your gains from the triumphalis much more visible, so thats a good choice. Your dosing should work fine, although increasing the x1-kt to 1.5 ml per day will make your bottle finish much faster
I would suggest staying at 1 ml per day for the entire duration of the cycle. Either way good luck!

Selecta

Awards
Thanks for the reply so assuming I am doing 42 days of Triumphalis, if I do 1ml of x1-kt for 30 days and then up to 1.5ml for second bottle I will see out my last 12 days of the Triumphalis and could I carry on for a further 8 days on the x1-kt until I start my serm?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the reply so assuming I am doing 42 days of Triumphalis, if I do 1ml of x1-kt for 30 days and then up to 1.5ml for second bottle I will see out my last 12 days of the Triumphalis and could I carry on for a further 8 days on the x1-kt until I start my serm?
Yes. the extra 8 days of xi-kt would act as a bridge into your PCT. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Selecta

Awards
Thanks guys! Unless there is something else you could recommend as a better stacker with minimal sides?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im just wrapping up a 5 week run of 11 xi-kt. Ran 1.5ml for 3 weeks and 2 more weeks @ 2ml.

Saw noticeable reduction in waist size despite not cutting any calories. Basically did a mild recomp cycle.
Last time i check I was 2lbs heavier then when i started with about 3/4" less on my waist and stomach.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
looks like you got this setup nicely.

Triumphalis is such a wonderful compound with very low sides and nothing but great results.
XI-KT should be a really nice touch although the effects will not be as pronounced as Triumph, it will absolutely make you feel good.

hope this goes really well for you.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Does X1-KT require a PCT? I'm only asking.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm running this cycle now. It's insanely good.

xi-kt solo won't need a full blown pct. AI and a test booster is sufficient.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
I'm running this cycle now. It's insanely good. xi-kt solo won't need a full blown pct. AI and a test booster is sufficient.
AI? Is that cycle support. Run during cycle or post with the test booster!

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
AI? Is that cycle support. Run during cycle or post with the test booster!
AI= aromatose inhibitor, in this case being used during pct to lower estrogen which will 'trick' the brain into producing more test. if used while on cycle along with an aromatizing compound, it is used to keep estrogen under control and avoid gyno/bloating.
the best one out there is exemstane (aka aromasin) but that's a prescription medication
a good OTC option is transdermal formestane

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Any formestane stacked with a natty test booster such as anabeta or even sns DAA will work.

Maverick02

Awards
I'm a little late to this post but came across it because I was seeing if anyone was stacking xi-kt and Triumphalis. I've already run xi-kt by itself and it served as a really good recomp and got some great results. I still ran an OTC PCT just to be safe. I'm going to start this stack in a few weeks when I'm ready. Found a good deal online with Triumphalis and Cycle Armor sold together, so I jumped on that. Since the xi kt was the first "cycle" I've run, what exactly would I need as a PCT stacking xi/triump together? Still a bit foggy on what exactly I'd need for a pct on something a little stronger this time.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm a little late to this post but came across it because I was seeing if anyone was stacking xi-kt and Triumphalis. I've already run xi-kt by itself and it served as a really good recomp and got some great results. I still ran an OTC PCT just to be safe. I'm going to start this stack in a few weeks when I'm ready. Found a good deal online with Triumphalis and Cycle Armor sold together, so I jumped on that. Since the xi kt was the first "cycle" I've run, what exactly would I need as a PCT stacking xi/triump together? Still a bit foggy on what exactly I'd need for a pct on something a little stronger this time.
use a SERM.
my pct was
dermastr3ngth
erase pro
nolva

simple effective and broke PRs in PCT

Maverick02

Awards
use a SERM.
my pct was
dermastr3ngth
erase pro
nolva

simple effective and broke PRs in PCT
Gotcha. Thanks for the help. So this stack I don't need to worry about HCG or my boys shrinking down, right? Just trying to keep myself covered.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
I just ran triumph and stano- best cycle I've ever ran. I'm stocking up on triumph before it's gone. I didn't have access to a serm and I'm two weeks into pct, still holding gains knock on wood

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I just ran triumph and stano- best cycle I've ever ran. I'm stocking up on triumph before it's gone. I didn't have access to a serm and I'm two weeks into pct, still holding gains knock on wood
what we're you dosing and results?