Enantato 350 ?

kopywhiz

Awards
Just wondering if any of you guys have used P*** Ph**** Enantato 350. I was offered this at the same price as the QV 250 enan. I was trying to find some postings about this but there doesn't seem to be any. Any experiences or info would be appreciated.

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
never heard of enantato 350, but i've experienced QV Enantat250. You should definitely take at LEAST two mL a week to make it 500 weekly, because even that doesn't do much. A friend of mine is taking 1000 a week. I imagine the 250 would barely be enough to tell a difference at all. A lot of people use it, but it's pretty weak, like most of the stuff from Mexico. Just my experiences.

kopywhiz

Awards
You are correct. I was using 2ml/wk of the 250, but just switched over to the 350. (should take me from 500 to 700wk)
I am just hoping the 350 is not severly underdosed.

I also am running 500/wk of EQ and 75mg/ed of Drol.

Cycle looks somthing like this:

Test Enan 500mg/wk 1-5
Test Enan 700mg/wk 5-15 (this is where the 350 started)
EQ 500mg/wk 1-15
Drol 75mg/ed 1-5

tattoopierced1

alot of the QV stuff is a bit overdosed if you reference it off of their site... both vials I've seen and looked up of EQ and Enantat250 are both a little over dosed...

kopywhiz

Awards
alot of the QV stuff is a bit overdosed if you reference it off of their site... both vials I've seen and looked up of EQ and Enantat250 are both a little over dosed...
Thanks for the QV info, that is good to know and usually what my source has. Have you read anything about the enantato 350 made by Pet* Ph****?

kopywhiz

Awards
Bump for info. Anyone heard of or used this brand.
By the way, I did my first injection last night with the 350 and the site is noticably more sore than with the QV 250. I guess from the higher concentration of Test/ml.

tattoopierced1

Could be... where did you inject with 250 before? Notice any soreness compared to human grade stuff?

kopywhiz

Awards
Could be... where did you inject with 250 before? Notice any soreness compared to human grade stuff?
Never used human grade before so I couldn't give you any comparison there.
The inject was quad which I do often just because it is convenient and easy to aspirate. I am not very flexible and it is hard to reach around to the glutes and aspirate.
(does hurt more than glutes though)

tattoopierced1

how long are you usually sore for after the injects? (Got some QV stuff sitting around waiting to use, hence why the questions)

kopywhiz

Awards
how long are you usually sore for after the injects? (Got some QV stuff sitting around waiting to use, hence why the questions)
It really depends on how much you move around while injecting. Sometimes I get a really good injection and it is only sore for about a day, sometimes if I move a little too much it could be sore for 3 days. Bear in mind I am talking about Quad injects, which most will tell you hurt more than just about anywhere else except maybe calves.(That really hurts)
I am using a 23g to draw and a 25g to inject. 1ml of test and 1ml of eq together. (2ml total)

kopywhiz

Awards
Here is a pic of the product I am asking about...
Hope there is not a problem with the posting of this pic. If so let me know and I will pull it right away...

Attachments