Low libido after cycle (solution)

Testosaurus

Testosaurus

Awards
Hey guys,

I stumbled onto this fantastic solution after encountering a slightly bad experience coming off cycle. I ran a 14 wk cycle of Test 500 and deca 250 (a wk), i slowly eased my way off cycle and my pct was Liquid tamoxofin at 40/40/20 along with an oral ai. As soon at my pct ended my libido dropped like crazy. I couldn't get turned on or maintain an erection for the life of me. Immediately i got myself tribulus from gnc and downed 10,000mg (probably not the best for the liver but my sex life was suffering) hoping to solve the problem. Feeling nothing the day of the dose, I held off sexual activity. Exactly 24 hours later everything was back to normal and the gf was pleased. Just thought i would share this with anyone who has encountered the same problem.

Apparently there is no solid research proving tribulus raises testosterone or increases libido, but it certainly made a difference when I used it.

Good luck and happy cycling

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
It's well known that Trib does nothing for test levels, but does raise libido. Just like most "natural test boosters". People think higher sex drive = more test.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
There's proof it elevates LH levels increase, sperm count and testosterone levels. Definitely libido. I've added it to my TRT protocol and having the biggest ragers in a while. My girl is loving it. Want to know what's gotten into me.. more like what I get into her..

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
What about taking trib on cycle?

Testosaurus

Testosaurus

Awards
I would assume it wouldn't do much help since trib only raises your natural test. You would probably get similar results with an estrogen blocker

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
I would assume it wouldn't do much help since trib only raises your natural test. You would probably get similar results with an estrogen blocker
estrogen blocker won't help shutdown like this. I noticed since adding trib my nuts are back to normal size... lol