Dbol + Winstrol + Proviron: 8 Week Cycle

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, I am planning on running an 8 week cycle fairly soon of Dbol, Winstrol, and Proviron. I know that most people would discourage this cycle due to liver toxicity issues and the general "must run test" attitude, but I think that notwithstanding the added stress on the liver, this cycle will be for very effective for my goals. So here we go.

Stats: 29 years old, 6', 185lbs, 12% bf. Training for 4+ years. Former college/semi-pro soccer player. Training regimen briefly detailed below. Former PH/AAS use: Superdrol, SD+Stano, SD/Tren/Stano, DMZ/LMG/Stano. No cycles run within the last 18 months.

Goals: Gain 12-15lbs lbm and keep body fat the same or lose 1-2%

Cycle:

Wk 1-8: Dbol 25mg
Wk 1-8: Winstrol 50mg
Wk 1-8: Proviron 50mg

Supports: LivClean + TUDCA + Multivitamin (Preloading LivClean, which includes significant amounts of NAC and milk thistle)
Exemestane on hand.

PCT:

Nolva: 40/40/20/20
LGI Rehab: 4/4/4/4
X-Gels: 4/4/4/4
ATD: 0/0/2/2/2/2
ABE: 4/4/4/4/4/4

Training Regimen: 4 days per week lifting. Mon - Chest/Tris, Tues - Legs, Weds - Cardio, Thurs - Back/Bis, Fri - Shoulders, Traps, Abs. Sat/Sun - possible cardio, if my wife comes back as I sincerely hope she does. Otherwise, I'll be sleeping in, thank you very much.

Diet on cycle: 3250 calories. 40/40/20 macros. I try my best not to eat processed foods, with my diet mainly consisting of Chicken, Beef, and fish (more chicken/beef than fish) and vegetables/fruit as well as nuts. I keep bread to a minimum, but I do carbload once a week with calories for that day 5000+ which includes bread. Usually Italian food with grilled chicken :) I also drink 2-3 protein shakes a day.

Thoughts: I believe the moderate dose of Dianabol combined with the typical doses of Winny/Proviron will provide me with a cycle that significantly increases my strength, moderately increases my size, while also increasing vascularity and improving libido (which will only be good if I get my wife back). Shutdown is imminent, but due to the extended cycle length and excellent PCT plan, I believe I will have a better chance than most people who run oral cycles of retaining my gains. And yes, I might lose my liver. But running 6 weeks of SD @ 20mg and Tren at 90mg left me with normal bloodwork after PCT. Either way...if I lose my liver, I'll look damn good doing it! Comments and questions are welcomed.