Dbol Cycle Test Alternate

J

Jackons

Awards
Hey guys.
Let me start off this post by saying I have a disease in which my blood does not clot like the average person, if I start bleeding I may not stop for several hours. Because of this pinning is not an option.

I'm 23 years old. 6-3, 210. Around 10% to 11% BF. Been seriously lifting for the past 3 years and have recently hit a plateau. My diet is excellent and I do a solid 30 minutes of cardio everyday, lifting every other day.

I am looking to start a Dbol cycle, but with me not being able to pin, my options are very limited. I know I need a form of test in the cycle, I just don't know how to get it in there without injection. I am able to get Androgel off of the darknet, but some research I've done has told me that Androgel only increases Low- T to average t. Not average t to increased t. Is this true? Are there any other options when it comes to test? Thanks for your feedback!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Your options are in no way limited. There are so many great oral steroids and PH.
Dbol would be ok, but not a cycle I would run without test. It's best used as a kicker.
With that said, some options for a first cycle are
Dmz 30-45mg 5-6 weeks
Epistane 45mg 6 weeks
Hdrol 75-125mg 6 weeks

You don't need to run test with any of these. A testosterone alternative is trestolone. Check out Olympus labs TR3ST.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
D-bol was created as one of the first HRT medications to replace the more problematic Methyl-testosterone. I would consider D-bol and Winstrol or Anavar at six week intervals. You won't make huge gains typically but they will be noticeable if diet and training are supportive.

J

Jackons

Awards
D-bol was created as one of the first HRT medications to replace the more problematic Methyl-testosterone. I would consider D-bol and Winstrol or Anavar at six week intervals. You won't make huge gains typically but they will be noticeable if diet and training are supportive.
So with the absence of Test will the strength and weight gains stick at the end of the cycle?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You'll never keep all the strength gains from a cycle since the extra androgens stimulate the PNS to recruit more motor units. D-bol is one of the best strength drugs out there. 20mgs of D-bol/Anavar each would give most very good strength gains, hell I gained noticeable strength off 20mgs Anavar 240lbs. I'm a fan of lower dosed orals but over a longer period but since you have the cumulative stress of both I'd keep it to 6 weeks. The liver will usually be fine but lipids get bad quick.

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
You'll never keep all the strength gains from a cycle since the extra androgens stimulate the PNS to recruit more motor units. D-bol is one of the best strength drugs out there. 20mgs of D-bol/Anavar each would give most very good strength gains, hell I gained noticeable strength off 20mgs Anavar 240lbs. I'm a fan of lower dosed orals but over a longer period but since you have the cumulative stress of both I'd keep it to 6 weeks. The liver will usually be fine but lipids get bad quick.

NEED HELP
Hey guys, just abit of a worried novice over here..
Today I started my dbol and Sus 250 cycle
1-4 30mg dbol & Sus 250 2ml
1-10 Sus 250

HERES the problem I wasted 1ml of Sus & now I'm going to be short a injection for my last injection on the Thursday week 10 !!

Will this matter ?

Should I
A. Get another vial (200$) & run it to 14-16 weeks
B. Just don't worry about it ?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
NEED HELP
Hey guys, just abit of a worried novice over here..
Today I started my dbol and Sus 250 cycle
1-4 30mg dbol & Sus 250 2ml
1-10 Sus 250

HERES the problem I wasted 1ml of Sus & now I'm going to be short a injection for my last injection on the Thursday week 10 !!

Will this matter ?

Should I
A. Get another vial (200$) & run it to 14-16 weeks
B. Just don't worry about it ?
Just one dose? Just end your cycle a dose early...

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
NEED HELPHey guys, just abit of a worried novice over here.. Today I started my dbol and Sus 250 cycle 1-4 30mg dbol & Sus 250 2ml1-10 Sus 250 HERES the problem I wasted 1ml of Sus & now I'm going to be short a injection for my last injection on the Thursday week 10 !!Will this matter ? Should I A. Get another vial (200$) & run it to 14-16 weeksB. Just don't worry about it ?
$200 vial of sust 250 thats crazy

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
$200 vial of sust 250 thats crazy
Australia Life..
I can maybe get it for 150. What should I do ? Should I buy another and make my cycle for for 14 weeks ? Or just don't worry ? It will mean I'll be one 250 mg shot less on my last week ?

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
Australia Life.. I can maybe get it for 150. What should I do ? Should I buy another and make my cycle for for 14 weeks ? Or just don't worry ? It will mean I'll be one 250 mg shot less on my last week ?
Sorry didn't see response, thankyou. Sorry for posting this on someone's else's thread just one more thing do you think Sus 250 is better ran 10weeks or 12 weeks ?

U

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what was more problematic with methyltestosterone compared to dbol?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The side effect are worse from my experience. Methyl test is the only thing that ever gave me itchy nipples. It tends to cause more aggression too as it is more susceptible to 5-AR conversion.