14 weeks of awesome

StaySwellin

Awards
Wanted some opinions from you guys.
I am going to run a cycle of test e for 14 weeks at 500mgs ew.
I will be running trenavar (trendione) for 6 weeks in the middle of my cycle, and epistane for the last 6 weeks up until pct.
My problem is that I have access to dbol and superdrol, and can't decide which to use for a kickstart. I have heard of a sense of well being from dbol which intrigues me, however the bloat does not. I have heard superdrol comes with far less (if any) bloat.
Thoughts?

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Either would be good to kickstart, I would personally go with the SD , you can't beat it! All depends on your tolerance to sides however.

What you got planned for PCT?

StaySwellin

Awards
Clomid 100/50/50/50 Nolva 20/20/20/10/10 and a test booster.
I have never really noticed any serious sides from what I've tried.
I was also leaning towards SD as I want to stay lean.
I should add that turinabol is also not out of the question.

lightspan

lightspan

Awards
Getting ready to start a test-e cycle as well, I'm using t-Bol as a kicker at 40 mg/day for 4 weeks. if you can get legit t-Bol, go for it, my reading steered me that way. Slower onset, less bloat.

I'll be starting and logging as soon as my last pack hits, so you can follow how the t-Bol treats another lab rat. :)

StaySwellin

Awards
I could always replace the epi with tbol as it seems they are similar in their muscle hardening effects which is what Im after at the end of the cycle.
Anyone else have a preference?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I could always replace the epi with tbol as it seems they are similar in their muscle hardening effects which is what Im after at the end of the cycle.
Anyone else have a preference?
Tbol. But IMO var would be way better