Test Cyp-200mg/WK (HRT)
Trestolone Ace-50mg/ED 1-12 WKS
Superdrol-10mg/Msten-10mgs ???
Adex .05mg ???

24 years old
245lbs
6ft
12% BF
Diet: 280G Protein, 200G Carbs, 50g Fat.
5 cycles

I recently came across some MENT at an affordable price! About a year ago I used a PH with Trest in it and I fell in love, so I am very excited to use the Ace because I know that is a lot more potent. I've never used an Acetate form of gear so this will be a new experience. Who knows maybe after 6 weeks Ill get sick of pinning everyday. I also have some SD and Msten that I wanted to add to the cycle but Im not sure if I want to start or end with it.
Not sure about AI dose I have plenty of adex but I want to be careful because last cycle I got the dose wrong and **** up my E levels.
Im going for a recomp I would like to lean out but also put on some more size.

I know I probably left something out.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

-Maximus

00S4Boy

Awards
Test Cyp-200mg/WK (HRT)
Adex .05mg ???

24 years old
245lbs
6ft
12% BF
5 cycles

I recently came across some MENT at an affordable price! About a year ago I used a PH with Trest in it and I fell in love, so I am very excited to use the Ace because I know that is a lot more potent. I've never used an Acetate form of gear so this will be a new experience. Who knows maybe after 6 weeks Ill get sick of pinning everyday. I also have some SD and Msten that I wanted to add to the cycle but Im not sure if I want to start or end with it.
Not sure about AI dose I have plenty of adex but I want to be careful because last cycle I got the dose wrong and **** up my E levels.

-Maximus
There is a Trestolone Decanoate coming out soon.

zaareleq

Awards
Test Cyp-200mg/WK (HRT)
Adex .05mg ???

24 years old
245lbs
6ft
12% BF
5 cycles

-Maximus
I am curious as to why you are on HRT at 24? You are going to be blown away by the trestolone acetate. I am an old timer and have tried them all but jesus that **** is STRONG. I have always been one to use more than recommended but in this case I am probably backing off to 50 EOD. 50 daily has me so agressive and horny I cant focus enough to work lol. Good luck to you on your cycle.

6four250

Awards
I am curious as to why you are on HRT at 24? You are going to be blown away by the trestolone acetate. I am an old timer and have tried them all but jesus that **** is STRONG. I have always been one to use more than recommended but in this case I am probably backing off to 50 EOD. 50 daily has me so agressive and horny I cant focus enough to work lol. Good luck to you on your cycle.
zaareleq,

Sorry, know this is a few months old. Can you tell me how you were dosing? (IM, transd, oral) and also how old you are and if you were on anything else? I'm in my 40s, on trt and am considering a run of trestolone IM.

Thanks!