First Cycle started - some advice with Gyno...(Be gentle)!

James_Dean

Awards
Good evening all (Evening here in Qatar anyhow).

I’m after a bit of guidance on my cycle and thoughts on wether I ought to start taking my anti-gyno tablets this early in the process (second week)...

Brief intro - 33 years old and training for 2 years. Recently moved to the Middle East and have had a cycle sent over from a chap that owns a gym in the UK. I’d ordinarily ask him for advice but calls aren’t connecting to his mobile out here.

Cycle is as follows;

Week 1
Induject 250, 1 Vial twice per week
DBol 40MG per day

Week 2
DBol 40MG per day

Week 3
DBol 50MG per day

Week 4 & 5

Week 6 to 10
Testabolin 250, 1 Vial twice per week

Week 12
PCT 4 tablets per day
HDG Vitagon, 1/2 a vial every other day for 12 days

I also have Tamoxifen to take on demand (itchy nipples was the example given).

So, my question is I’m on week two of the cycle (1 week and two days to be precise). I have noticed that my nipples are looking a tiny bit pointy, but i’m thinking maybe i’m paranoid? Would I see issues this early in the cycle? If so should I start taking the Tamoxifen? The tablets are 20mg - how should I take them?

Sorry for all of the questions - Like I say I should have checked this before leaving the UK.

Thanks in advance

James

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your first problem is that you have no AI that I can see to keep your estrogen down...... You should be taking arimadex. The Nolva will block the estrogen from binding to the receptors in the tissue but still won't fix your estrogen problem.

James_Dean

Awards
Thank you for the reply - I have PMd you with some further questions if you can help?

It’s all rather daunting especially as I am not in the UK where I could probably get an answer in person from someone or another!

James

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pm'd