1st timer, any non-methylated safer n effective PH?

g_singh

Awards
hi guys
i m 36 yr old guy, been into weight training for past 6-7 yrs now
can anybody help me in advicing a good safer PH, i guess non-methylated...it wud be my 1s that i m gonna sue PH , i heard a lot about 1 andro chrome rde by AMS and alpha mass frl by forerunnerlabs
can anybody suggest which is better out of them or any other cud suggest.....and do i need a cycle support with any of these
i got 2 bottles of erase pro, wud that be fine for PCT? if i use any of these 2
some help please
thanx

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are your goals with that cycle?You'll need a SERM for PCT.

g_singh

Awards
my goals is gain lean muscle mass
i m 5'8 and weight is 73kgs, want to reach 80kgs (muscle mass)...
for PCT i already have kept a bottle of ERASE PRO , ANABETA ELITE , testogen-rx (DAA)....is that ok??

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
you'll need a SERM in your PCT. called Nolva, Clomid, Torem. you have to get them from research chem sites.

don't rush this process bro. you need to do a lot of research before you pull the trigger. the PH is maybe 10% of the entire cycle, and one of the least complicated areas. figuring out what needs to happen afterwards is way more important than what compound you run. no use getting gains if your liver and lipids are messed afterwards. you will be worse off than where you started.

g_singh

Awards
cant i use ERSE PRO in place of nolva or clomid, as it is anti-estrogen?? and can these be used while on cycle also or after post cycle only?

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
cant i use ERSE PRO in place of nolva or clomid, as it is anti-estrogen?? and can these be used while on cycle also or after post cycle only?
no, you should use erase as well as. it isnt strong enough. prohormones cause a shutdown of your natural test production. when you come off, you body takes a while to even start producing any test by itself for a while. this is bad. serms help this out, but everyone would recommend an AI and a test booster along with it. you can use them on cycle but I would only if you see estrogenic side effects.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Depending on the cycle an AI can be used on cycle or in pct but you would still need a SERM in PCT

g_singh

Awards
so what do u guys prefer nolva or clomid?? wud nolva be fine ON CYCLE n for PCT both, means should i use NOLVA for 8 straight weeks with erase pro??

alts

Awards
so what do u guys prefer nolva or clomid?? wud nolva be fine ON CYCLE n for PCT both, means should i use NOLVA for 8 straight weeks with erase pro??
nolva is usually preffered... Here is an example layout of epi cycle for first timer. how it is usually set out.

epi 30/30/30/30/30/30 ----> then start PCT (post cycle therapy)

6 weeks at 30mg per day

PCT: nolva 20/20/10/10

20 mg ed first 2 weeks, 10 mg ed last 2 weeks

Then start your AI usually at week 2 of this protocol and run it for 4 weeks so it surpases the nolva by 2 weeks I suggest you do more research, as a first timer there are plenty of non methyls that will help you achieve your goals. Forerunner labs alpha mass and alpha bulk are great first timer PH's.

g_singh

Awards
i was reading somewhere
that we can run arimidex througout the cycle at .25mg (4 weeks) and nolva for PCT , 1-2 week 40 mg and 3rd-4rth week 20mg
is this wud fine too??

g_singh

Awards
and 1 more thing.......cant i use REVOLUTION PCT or P.C.T ASSIST or ADVANCE p.c.t wudnt that be just fine, do i still need nolva with them??

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and 1 more thing.......cant i use REVOLUTION PCT or P.C.T ASSIST or ADVANCE p.c.t wudnt that be just fine, do i still need nolva with them??
You'll need Nolva for sure.

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
It is always good to have serm on Hand. No doubt.
But I don't know why people pushing it here so hard, like your life is depend on it.
The two products you are talking about are 1-dhea PH. Very mild. If you go with bottle directions then probably your shutdown will be minimal ( but so your results).
Someone gave here example of epi cycle.
Bro 1-dhea with recommended dose not even near to compare in terms if results and toxicity.

So serm is not a must , even not cycle support.
But you should always be aware where to get serm from. In case the worst scenario will happen and you will react extremely to dhea PH.

g_singh

Awards
so if i run 1 ANDRO CHROME RDE or ALPHA MASS FRL any of these 2 , i dont need cycle support and NOLVA?...... revolution pct or p.c.t assist wud be fine ??

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its advisable to have bp meds on hand for ph runs,if you are prone to it,even for the milder ones.i remember that i had to quit a moderately dosef 1-dhea cycle after only 11 days because bp skyrocketed though i was taking all the bp support stuff

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
so if i run 1 ANDRO CHROME RDE or ALPHA MASS FRL any of these 2 , i dont need cycle support and NOLVA?...... revolution pct or p.c.t assist wud be fine ??
Can't speak 100 % about the FRL. They recently changed their formula.
But I know they used to sell kits. Alpha mass +alpha bulk with OTC pct build in.
According to my knowledge many guys run it without the serm.
I won't lie to you. If you dose it hight for Long enough it could possibly shut you down.
I run finaflex's 1 alpha 8 weeks with double the recommended dose at the last week, plus I stacked it with another non methyl compound. And my blood clearly show suppression but not shutdown.

And for your question again: you don't need cycle support for this kind of PH. And serm?.. Just keep the option to purchase it if needed.
Also if you interested in one of those products, go to supp companies section they will assist you.

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
its advisable to have bp meds on hand for ph runs,if you are prone to it,even for the milder ones.i remember that i had to quit a moderately dosef 1-dhea cycle after only 11 days because bp skyrocketed though i was taking all the bp support stuff
I guess he can buy all the stuff for the cycle just to be safe. But with so many good online shops with 1-2 day delivery he can buy whatever he needs if he needs.
But research a good serm source before. To be prepared.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
locutus24 Peptide/Research 17
Supplements 11
Anabolics 8
Cycle Logs 12
Anabolics 7