Help please (extreme noob)

ewok53

Awards
So I am very new to the more hardcore side of supplements and was thinking about taking Ph supplements to enhance my gains. I was wondering if anyone could inform me of some options/dosages for a person with my stats. I say this because I've been lurking around the forums and realized that other registered users are much older, stronger, and bigger than I. I am almost 21, weight 170lbs, ~19% bf. Bench: 225 for 3 reps, squat 225 8+ reps, deadlift: 315 for 8+ reps (w/ straps) (sorry about not checking my maxes). Been lifting mostly consistent (1 or 2 week breaks max) for 2 years; 3.5yrs total. I have recently decided to cut after an extremely dirty bulk which I much regret so my diet is in check. My goal is to one day be at my current weight and size but with much lower body fat.
*I would also prefer supplements recommendations that I could easily order online from places such as orbit*
I've read that epi or halo are two good compounds to first try but what else could I stack with these two. Which option best fits my goal?

TLDR: I am noob and need advice on planning my first stack, what to take, dosages, cycles, avoiding gyno, etc.. Trying to get lean and stronger if possible. Epi or Halo and possible stacks with either. Read about stacks/logs on forums but not sure if I could follow because I seem to be much weaker than other registered users.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I'd honestly try running a nice natty stack first to help solidify your gains and drop some bf% first.

Some of these natty products are pretty beasty from what I've been reading up on lately.

Your still young, I'd wait a bit.
But if you choose not to, your in the right place to learn how to do things properly.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'd honestly try running a nice natty stack first to help solidify your gains and drop some bf% first. Some of these natty products are pretty beasty from what I've been reading up on lately. Your still young, I'd wait a bit. But if you choose not to, your in the right place to learn how to do things properly.
This

As a Natty option try to catch Follidrone in stock
http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/black-lion-research-follidrone.html

Or PES' Anabeta Elite is great.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You could try Olympus Labs STR3NGTH too. No need for PCT or support supps and you could stack it with Follidrone. I think you can find STR3NGTH at Orbit Nutrition too.