Test e 500 first cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex.k96

Alex.k96

Banned
Awards
On Monday I'm gonna be starting my test e cycle I'm just looking for any more advice I can get as far as dosing and usage of the proper ancillaries during cycle to combat any of the main side effects to be expected . I also have pharceutical grade nolvadex and I have anastrozole but not pharma grade it's liquid from a research chem site. I was also thinking about adding in either epi or anavar the last 6 weeks of the cycle to harden up a bit but this is what my cycle is looking like so far:

Week 1-12:
Test-e 500mg week

Week 1-15:
Anastrozole .5 mg eod

Week 9-15:
Anavar 50mg ed or epistane 40mg ed

Week 15-20
Nolva dosed 60/40/20/20/10

On another note I was also thinking of adding in hcg if necessary

Alex.k96

Alex.k96

Banned
Awards
On Monday I'm gonna be starting my test e cycle I'm just looking for any more advice I can get as far as dosing and usage of the proper ancillaries during cycle to combat any of the main side effects to be expected . I also have pharceutical grade nolvadex and I have anastrozole but not pharma grade it's liquid from a research chem site. I was also thinking about adding in either epi or anavar the last 6 weeks of the cycle to harden up a bit but this is what my cycle is looking like so far:

Week 1-12:
Test-e 500mg week

Week 1-15:
Anastrozole .5 mg eod

Week 9-15:
Anavar 50mg ed or epistane 40mg ed

Week 15-20
Nolva dosed 60/40/20/20/10

On another note I was also thinking of adding in hcg if necessary
Took my first test e shot today @ 300mg alls I can say is woah did I have a ****in massive leg pump today. It got to a point where I couldn't even do one more leg press and that was only my second excersize. I was really expecting some pain with the injection but fortunately it didn't hurt at all not even one bit no burn what so ever either as I've heard others complain about

Alex.k96

Alex.k96

Banned
Awards
If anyone is looking to keep up with my gains I'm going to be do a log which I'll update twice a week through out the whole cycle

Gbaumer

Gbaumer

Awards
I would just go with winny instead of anavar. Hcg is always recommended the last 2 or 3 weeks before you start your pct for any cycle longer than 12 weeks. Also that nolva is dosed way to high. I would do nolva 20/20/10/10 and clomid 50/50/25/25/25.

Alex.k96

Alex.k96

Banned
Awards
I would just go with winny instead of anavar. Hcg is always recommended the last 2 or 3 weeks before you start your pct for any cycle longer than 12 weeks. Also that nolva is dosed way to high. I would do nolva 20/20/10/10 and clomid 50/50/25/25/25.
Why would u prefer winny over anavar isn't it harsher and isn't it much more stressful on the joints liver hair follicle etc ... I can actually buy anavar for the same price ass my source sells winny because he gets raw powder anavar but the winny is tablets so price is not of concern just the quality of gains and the least side effects. And what do u think about using hcg 2x per week 250iu starting the second week of cycle all the way through pct ? The nolva I figured was a little high but I don't have clomid on hand and many have said that nolva is far superior than clomid so I figured I'd just up the does a bit

Alex.k96

Alex.k96

Banned
Awards
How old are you?
19 years old been training hard and consistently since a freshman in highschool yes ok I'm young and yes ik many of you will bash on me for it but honestly idgaf I've done tons of research and am aware of any possible side effects... I'm now looking at taking my physique to the next level I've gained tons of mass and strength naturally but my gains have began to slow down as I've been training and dieting very strictly for a little over 5 years my stats rn are 5"8 175 10% body fat can squat 315 for 2 can bench 225 for 5 I'm no newbie in the bodybuilding game and not to mention I have 17 inch arms with only a 28 inch waist

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, 315 isn't a big squat by any means and your lack of openness to ideas shows that you're not mentally ready for to cycle. Unless you've had an extremely knowledgable hand guiding you the entire time, you're still very new to training at 19.

Alex.k96

Alex.k96

Banned
Awards
Dude, 315 isn't a big squat by any means and your lack of openness to ideas shows that you're not mentally ready for to cycle. Unless you've had an extremely knowledgable hand guiding you the entire time, you're still very new to training at 19.
Ass to grass no spot or belt at my age and weight I've yet to meet anyone personally who can beat mine even bigger and heavier guys at my gym are amazed by the weight I can do but I actually am an open minded person and am more than ready I've been doing tons of research already have everything I need for my cycle and not to mention I just took my second pin yesterday and advice that u would suggest I'm not tryna be stuck up or anything like that I just like hearing other people point of veiw

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ass to grass no spot or belt at my age and weight I've yet to meet anyone personally who can beat mine even bigger and heavier guys at my gym are amazed by the weight I can do but I actually am an open minded person and am more than ready I've been doing tons of research already have everything I need for my cycle and not to mention I just took my second pin yesterday and advice that u would suggest I'm not tryna be stuck up or anything like that I just like hearing other people point of veiw
You must be going to a very small gym as there are literally 1000s of HS dudes that do 315+. That being said, I've never met a 19 year old who has the base of training and nutrition knowledge to maximize AAS. There's no reason to run a cycle at your age as your endogenous levels are at or near its peak.

Also, for the love of god, use a damn period.

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
You must be going to a very small gym as there are literally 1000s of HS dudes that do 315+. That being said, I've never met a 19 year old who has the base of training and nutrition knowledge to maximize AAS. There's no reason to run a cycle at your age as your endogenous levels are at or near its peak.

****ing hilarious. LMFAO. Get it.

Alex.k96

Alex.k96

Banned
Awards

Of course there plenty of other people who can squat that but not a huge amount basically what I'm saying is I'm not the average 19 year old. but actually I go to a very big gym where flex lewis himself trains year round. u must remember I train specifically for hypertrophy not strength and I can agree with you on the fact that I do have high test levels at this age but it could be higher yielding better gains! I've already started I've pinned twice now once Monday and once yesterday so there's really no going back now. Sorry my grammar sucks lol typical meat head��

Alex.k96

Alex.k96

Banned
Awards

As far as training and nutrition I actually have a very good understanding of it anything you want to know ask and I'll share what i know as far as my knowledge

Gwyndane

Awards
As far as training and nutrition I actually have a very good understanding of it anything you want to know ask and I'll share what i know as far as my knowledge
Punctuations, not even once.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of course there plenty of other people who can squat that but not a huge amount basically what I'm saying is I'm not the average 19 year old. but actually I go to a very big gym where flex lewis himself trains year round. u must remember I train specifically for hypertrophy not strength and I can agree with you on the fact that I do have high test levels at this age but it could be higher yielding better gains! I've already started I've pinned twice now once Monday and once yesterday so there's really no going back now. Sorry my grammar sucks lol typical meat head?
You can't have it both ways by posting your numbers to prove a point and then coming up with an excuse for your numbers. You can always end the cycle as there will be minimal suppression of the HPTA from two injections. Regardless, every kid these days thinks they're so advanced and ready for a cycle when 99% of them can't even write out a sound training program.

Alex.k96

Alex.k96

Banned
Awards
You can't have it both ways by posting your numbers to prove a point and then coming up with an excuse for your numbers. You can always end the cycle as there will be minimal suppression of the HPTA from two injections. Regardless, every kid these days thinks they're so advanced and ready for a cycle when 99% of them can't even write out a sound training program.
I hear where your coming from I was just putting that as an example. And yah I could but that's a lot of money going down the drain.but as far as training this I what mine looks like:

Day 1 legs
1.barbell squat x5 (20,20,15,12,12)
2.walking lunge x5 20 steps
3.leg press x5 20 reps
4.leg extension (triple drop set)
5.Dead lift x5 (20,20,15,12,12)
6.stiff leg dead lift x5 20 reps
7.seated leg curl (triple drop set)
8.smith machine calf raise on block x5 20 reps
9. Seated calf raise x 5 (drop set)
(10 mins on stairs after)

Day 2 chest, triceps

1. Incline barbell press x5 (12,10,8,6,4)
2. Flat dumbbell press x5 8reps
3. Cable crossover x5 12reps
4. Pec deck x3 (triple drop set)
5. Dips to failure x1
6. Dumbbell flys 20 reps
7. Close grip bench x5 10 reps
8. Cable rope pulldown x5 10 reps

(Don't do all that much for tris because they get big really easily and will over power other muscles)

These are just two of the days in my five day split training program I also do 20mins of hiit on the treadmill 2x per week

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2cc of test isn't that much so don't act like there's a huge monetary reason to continue.

That's not a training program; it's a bunch of exercises and reps. Where's the progression? Overload?

Alex.k96

Alex.k96

Banned
Awards
2cc of test isn't that much so don't act like there's a huge monetary reason to continue.

That's not a training program; it's a bunch of exercises and reps. Where's the progression? Overload?
I didn't write the entire thing because it's a lot of **** and it's very complex I'm not going to mention any names specifically but let's just say one of the biggest names in the ifbb. He personally wrote this program for me to fit the results I'm looking for . when I have more time to write all of the details within my program I'll be glad to do so

Alex.k96

Alex.k96

Banned
Awards

I have 3 human grade 10ml viles of test e, arimadex for days and 50 2omg caps of nolva all came out to cost me a little over 400

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't write the entire thing because it's a lot of **** and it's very complex I'm not going to mention any names specifically but let's just say one of the biggest names in the ifbb. He personally wrote this program for me to fit the results I'm looking for . when I have more time to write all of the details within my program I'll be glad to do so
Playing devils advocate here, if it's such a great template, then why isn't it still yielding progress especially at your age? Or, conversely, if it's something you haven't done before, how will you know if it's really beneficial for you since you threw in a variable by adding in AAS?

You got ripped off for those prices.

Alex.k96

Alex.k96

Banned
Awards
Playing devils advocate here, if it's such a great template, then why isn't it still yielding progress especially at your age? Or, conversely, if it's something you haven't done before, how will you know if it's really beneficial for you since you threw in a variable by adding in AAS?

You got ripped off for those prices.
It's not that's it's not yielding results still but I guess I can say I'm not being patient and I want the results to come even quicker I've been extremely patient with my gains for 5 years now. I'm just looking for the extra edge to bring my physique to the next level and hop on that stage soon so I can really shine with all the hard work and dedication I've done.

And yes I know those prices were high but I'm not upset paying the extra money to know Forsure that my **** comes from the pharmacy rather than getting off some online source which could have something else in it than what labeled on the packaging

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why do you act like 5 years is such a long time, especially at your age when you're endocrine system and brain haven't fully matured? This also needs to be said; you're only 175lbs.

Alex.k96

Alex.k96

Banned
Awards
Why do you act like 5 years is such a long time, especially at your age when you're endocrine system and brain haven't fully matured?
Ehh idk I guess it seems like longer than it really has I can agree with u on that .

just to let u know man I do appreciate u responding to me in an honest way that should get u extra rep right there haha!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ehh idk I guess it seems like longer than it really has I can agree with u on that . just to let u know man I do appreciate u responding to me in an honest way that should get u extra rep right there haha!
Days get shorter each year. I'm weeks away from 30 and my early 20s seem like they just happened.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Days get shorter each year. I'm weeks away from 30 and my early 20s seem like they just happened.
Yep! 27 and don't know where it's going - once I was banging everything - last month I bought an engagement ring...

Alex.k96

Alex.k96

Banned
Awards
Haha I can't say the same for my self but I hear where your coming from man

asilentj3w

Awards
Hate to break it to you bro but you clearly haven't done research if you think that killer pump you got while doing legs was from the test. Stuff hasn't taken effect and you won't notice it for a couple weeks. You're asking to blow out your endocrine system with what you're doing man. Saying you strictly train for hypertrophy yet you brag about squatting 315 for 2 and bench 225 for 5. That isn't hypertrophy rep range. No offense, but the "program" you listed is awful. Looks like it came out of a magazine and you added sets to each exercise. How long are you in the gym for a training session? 3 hours? Just read all of the comments again with an open mind and please reconsider shooting your next dose because you definitely do not accept critique and haven't researched enough

Alex.k96

Alex.k96

Banned
Awards
Hate to break it to you bro but you clearly haven't done research if you think that killer pump you got while doing legs was from the test. Stuff hasn't taken effect and you won't notice it for a couple weeks. You're asking to blow out your endocrine system with what you're doing man. Saying you strictly train for hypertrophy yet you brag about squatting 315 for 2 and bench 225 for 5. That isn't hypertrophy rep range. No offense, but the "program" you listed is awful. Looks like it came out of a magazine and you added sets to each exercise. How long are you in the gym for a training session? 3 hours? Just read all of the comments again with an open mind and please reconsider shooting your next dose because you definitely do not accept critique and haven't researched enough
Is that all u can get on me bro let's see ur training what's were your stats lookin like at my age my height I do hit heavy sets occasionally but never more than once a month Ik the hypertrophy reps for upper body is between the 8-12 rep range and for legs 12-20 reps ! And no **** I already know test is a slow acting ester that has a half life of 7-10 days maybe it' was all a placebo effect but weather it was or not I still had a killer pump stop trying to hate what else could u call me out on with the research I've done???

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is that all u can get on me bro let's see ur training what's were your stats lookin like at my age my height I do hit heavy sets occasionally but never more than once a month Ik the hypertrophy reps for upper body is between the 8-12 rep range and for legs 12-20 reps ! And no **** I already know test is a slow acting ester that has a half life of 7-10 days maybe it' was all a placebo effect but weather it was or not I still had a killer pump stop trying to hate what else could u call me out on with the research I've done???
There is no set hypertrophy rep range and they sure as hell don't vary by plane.

asilentj3w

Awards
Sigh. You mean the research you haven't done? My training is irrelevant because I'm not bragging about it and posting stats. If you must know my current program is based off of the conjugate method. Rodja hit it right on, while there is no set rep range for hypertrophy I can guarantee you it's not gonna be 2 reps. You will not see the effects of injecting test e within 7-10 days from starting. Don't get defensive man, we're just trying to save you from problems down the road

Alex.k96

Alex.k96

Banned
Awards
Sigh. You mean the research you haven't done? My training is irrelevant because I'm not bragging about it and posting stats. If you must know my current program is based off of the conjugate method. Rodja hit it right on, while there is no set rep range for hypertrophy I can guarantee you it's not gonna be 2 reps. You will not see the effects of injecting test e within 7-10 days from starting. Don't get defensive man, we're just trying to save you from problems down the road
What am I missing that's why I'm asking I can't recall anything I hadn't gone over. I'm not bragging about it either people always ask for stats so I put it there before hand. I'm not trying to get defensive I just feel like everyone here is tryna bash on me rather than help me out! no u will not see the effects of it but it does have a 7-10 days half life in the body stays in your system anywhere from 2-3 weeks!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What am I missing that's why I'm asking I can't recall anything I hadn't gone over. I'm not bragging about it either people always ask for stats so I put it there before hand. I'm not trying to get defensive I just feel like everyone here is tryna bash on me rather than help me out! no u will not see the effects of it but it does have a 7-10 days half life in the body stays in your system anywhere from 2-3 weeks!
Help was extended, but you refused said help.

Alex.k96

Alex.k96

Banned
Awards
Help was extended, but you refused said help.
It's all good I know plenty of older folks who have been on gear for years who are more than willing to give me advice . I came here looking for others perspective on running a good cycle. Thanks though

Alex.k96

Alex.k96

Banned
Awards
It's all good I know plenty of older folks who have been on gear for years who are more than willing to give me advice . I came here looking for others perspective on running a good cycle. Thanks though
Anyone think adding winny or anavar the last six weeks would be a good idea???

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You've been given advice, but you're showing your immaturity by throwing a fit when someone calls you out on why you shouldn't be using gear. Just because someone is willing to tell you something you want to here doesn't make it advice much less good advice.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can. But I'm shorter.

OP, what kinda of rest periods do u have? Do u actually measure them with a clock?

I say this because for instance a 60 second rest would dang near be impossible with the volume u mentioned several posts ago. Are u training to failure?

I recommend higher intensity work, both heavy and light work using methods to increase intensity. I also recommend rigorous fascial stretching. At ur fresh age, those fascias are probably tight as a tick. Do u stretch out alot?

Rule of thumb for younger folks is to eat lots and train less frequently for mass. All that high school/post graduate activity makes it mighty hard to build mass. Eat son and train smart.

Alex.k96

Alex.k96

Banned
Awards
Haha that's a big advantage and also consider I'm 19 and never used gear until last Monday not prohormones or anything just good and natty supplements

Alex.k96

Alex.k96

Banned
Awards
I can. But I'm shorter.

OP, what kinda of rest periods do u have? Do u actually measure them with a clock?

I say this because for instance a 60 second rest would dang near be impossible with the volume u mentioned several posts ago. Are u training to failure?

I recommend higher intensity work, both heavy and light work using methods to increase intensity. I also recommend rigorous fascial stretching. At ur fresh age, those fascias are probably tight as a tick. Do u stretch out alot?

Rule of thumb for younger folks is to eat lots and train less frequently for mass. All that high school/post graduate activity makes it mighty hard to build mass. Eat son and train smart.
Thanks for the advice bro And honestly I don't time my rest periods me and a buddy lift together everyday we actually have very similar stats same height same weight etc. and I just wait till he gets his set done then I go and same for him but nope I really don't stretch enough I do need to do more of it. And yes I do go to failure on many of my compound movements but the isolation movements I usually keep pretty light and really focus on contraction

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the advice bro And honestly I don't time my rest periods me and a buddy lift together everyday we actually have very similar stats same height same weight etc. and I just wait till he gets his set done then I go and same for him but nope I really don't stretch enough I do need to do more of it. And yes I do go to failure on many of my compound movements but the isolation movements I usually keep pretty light and really focus on contraction
Go to failure on a few of those too. In fact, iso's may be safer to go to failure on anyways. Have ur partner help u push through a few reps.

Look into Dorian Yates Blood n Guts. Pretty brutal stuff if u do it like he says to.

Alex.k96

Alex.k96

Banned
Awards
Go to failure on a few of those too. In fact, iso's may be safer to go to failure on anyways. Have ur partner help u push through a few reps.

Look into Dorian Yates Blood n Guts. Pretty brutal stuff if u do it like he says to.
Yah I'll try that out for sure and that's actually funny the first program I ever trained on was Dorian Yates blood and guts that's where it all started I also learned a ton of stuff reading the Arnold's encyclopedia of bodybuilding great book lots of information

LionHeart56

LionHeart56

Awards
Man you guys are *******s to these kids sometimes, lol.

Bro if you do run the test you probably won't need all that arimidex. If your joints get sore back off of it. I don't even bother with an AI on 500mg of test a week, but everyone is different. To be honest that's just a test the waters dose AND YOU NEED to do that, but most of the vets lie their ****ing asses off about their doses. I couldn't ****ing imagine running less than a gram of gear a week. (I also have been on a while and don't give a **** to have any more kids or if I have to blast/cruise/trt and I have the resources to be monitored medically). Anyway you will respond INSANE to that dose starting off, and you need to learn your body by starting out at a conservative dose because this is a game of longevity not a sprint.

Anyway, if you are lifting your ****ing balls off then 500mg of test a week isn't gunna hurt you and you probably won't need an AI, but have one on hand just in case your unlucky so you don't win yourself a free pair of tits. And my opinion don't even flirt with ****ing around with time on = time off and PCT until you have observed yourself through a period of years being ****ing spiritually ADDICTED to this lifestyle and you know you aren't gunna give a **** if you have to stay on forever.

Just do it right, internet research is great but read some books too start with Anabolics by William Llewellyn, go to amazon and download the digital copy to your smartphone and read that **** everytime you are in line at the store or taking a **** or whatever.

Unless you have any hint of gyno clomid will restore your HTPA a bit fater than nolva for PCT. 500mgs of test isn't gunna ****ing hurt you and your will blow you the **** up for your first cycle if you put in the work and eat.

Don't let these guys discourage you about your totals bro that's bull****. Phil Heath was a little basketball playing bitch before he turned it on in the gym and with the PEDs after college.

All that said, I do appreciate you vets trying to help these kids be responsible. *******s like you waisted ten years of my time, lol.

Be healthy kid and train hard.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
I know guys in HS a benching your squat at 150lbs. These guys are right. You haven't done enough naturally. The way supplements and diet nowadays juice isn't needed til you maxed genetic potential

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
Of course there plenty of other people who can squat that but not a huge amount basically what I'm saying is I'm not the average 19 year old. but actually I go to a very big gym where flex lewis himself trains year round. u must remember I train specifically for hypertrophy not strength and I can agree with you on the fact that I do have high test levels at this age but it could be higher yielding better gains! I've already started I've pinned twice now once Monday and once yesterday so there's really no going back now. Sorry my grammar sucks lol typical meat head?
Strength is hypertrophy. Strong muscles are big muscles. See how much the biggest pro BBers squat and deadlift. Impatient youngster

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
I hear where your coming from I was just putting that as an example. And yah I could but that's a lot of money going down the drain.but as far as training this I what mine looks like:

Day 1 legs
1.barbell squat x5 (20,20,15,12,12)
2.walking lunge x5 20 steps
3.leg press x5 20 reps
4.leg extension (triple drop set)
5.Dead lift x5 (20,20,15,12,12)
6.stiff leg dead lift x5 20 reps
7.seated leg curl (triple drop set)
8.smith machine calf raise on block x5 20 reps
9. Seated calf raise x 5 (drop set)
(10 mins on stairs after)

Day 2 chest, triceps

1. Incline barbell press x5 (12,10,8,6,4)
2. Flat dumbbell press x5 8reps
3. Cable crossover x5 12reps
4. Pec deck x3 (triple drop set)
5. Dips to failure x1
6. Dumbbell flys 20 reps
7. Close grip bench x5 10 reps
8. Cable rope pulldown x5 10 reps

(Don't do all that much for tris because they get big really easily and will over power other muscles)

These are just two of the days in my five day split training program I also do 20mins of hiit on the treadmill 2x per week
Too many sets reps for a skinny 19yrold. You need to learn what you're doing. 5 years and you think you got it figured out. Humble yourself

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
Looks like stuff you read in magazines. 7-10days? Ever heard of propionate test? Lots to learn. Guys here are hard on you for a reason

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
brutal... you cant say youre open to opinions and then never consider any of them once haha. youre obviously not gonna back down so all you can do now is run it properly. after this maybe do some more research on everything but anabolics, that seems to be where youre lacking. i hope your lifts get a lot more impressive with this.

Alex.k96

Alex.k96

Banned
Awards
Man you guys are *******s to these kids sometimes, lol.

Bro if you do run the test you probably won't need all that arimidex. If your joints get sore back off of it. I don't even bother with an AI on 500mg of test a week, but everyone is different. To be honest that's just a test the waters dose AND YOU NEED to do that, but most of the vets lie their ****ing asses off about their doses. I couldn't ****ing imagine running less than a gram of gear a week. (I also have been on a while and don't give a **** to have any more kids or if I have to blast/cruise/trt and I have the resources to be monitored medically). Anyway you will respond INSANE to that dose starting off, and you need to learn your body by starting out at a conservative dose because this is a game of longevity not a sprint.

Anyway, if you are lifting your ****ing balls off then 500mg of test a week isn't gunna hurt you and you probably won't need an AI, but have one on hand just in case your unlucky so you don't win yourself a free pair of tits. And my opinion don't even flirt with ****ing around with time on = time off and PCT until you have observed yourself through a period of years being ****ing spiritually ADDICTED to this lifestyle and you know you aren't gunna give a **** if you have to stay on forever.

Just do it right, internet research is great but read some books too start with Anabolics by William Llewellyn, go to amazon and download the digital copy to your smartphone and read that **** everytime you are in line at the store or taking a **** or whatever.

Unless you have any hint of gyno clomid will restore your HTPA a bit fater than nolva for PCT. 500mgs of test isn't gunna ****ing hurt you and your will blow you the **** up for your first cycle if you put in the work and eat.

Don't let these guys discourage you about your totals bro that's bull****. Phil Heath was a little basketball playing bitch before he turned it on in the gym and with the PEDs after college.

All that said, I do appreciate you vets trying to help these kids be responsible. *******s like you waisted ten years of my time, lol.

Be healthy kid and train hard.
Bro u have given me the most straight forward and best advice yet man I appreciate u not bashing on me for my age haha I'll be posting before and after pics Forsure to show a big **** off to all the haters on this site and we will be laughing at there scrony asses! Thanks I really do appreciate u being honest with me bro much respect given!!!

Alex.k96

Alex.k96

Banned
Awards
I know guys in HS a benching your squat at 150lbs. These guys are right. You haven't done enough naturally. The way supplements and diet nowadays juice isn't needed til you maxed genetic potential
Haha skinny lol I wish I could see pics of u at my age I think we would all about die of laughter and yah maybe there are I lift hard af everyday religiously I'm tired of u old ****s tryna talk down to me yah there are some areas you all know more about but that doesn't mean I'm some ****in clueless kid who has never lifted weights and is getting on aas just to get big ! Lol u must have not seen my lat spread

Alex.k96

Alex.k96

Banned
Awards
Looks like stuff you read in magazines. 7-10days? Ever heard of propionate test? Lots to learn. Guys here are hard on you for a reason
No not stuff I've read in magazines and Yess I've heard of test prop it's a fast acting ester u gotta pin the **** eod I've heard it's not all that good for a first time aas user

Status
Not open for further replies.