Cutting Stacks?

jwood10

Awards
I think i turned off my metabolism somehow. I cut from 208 to 198 to do a powerlifting competition. In a month i jumped to 220, where before i had to eat like a horse to stay above 200. Now ive cut down what im eating and im watching what im eating. never did cardio before, and the last month ive added that into my workout regimem. i cant seem to cut now to save my life. i just turned 30 and now for the first time i have a little gut. i dont know or understand what happened since March.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
A good cutting cycle is

Ostarine
20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20

Pct
Cel pct assist
4/4/4/4

Reduce Xt
0/0/3/3/3/3

This is good cutting cycle because it allows you to maintain mass while cutting fat in a cal deficit. All while only suppressing your natty test slightly so you don't need a serm in pct and an OTC pct is more than enough.
Many notice great leaning on ostarine an IMO it's the best cutter besides running trenbolone.
There's just no point in running an extremely suppressive cycle when you're not even gaining mass on it. IMO.
Hope this helps, feel free to pm me with any questions as I have been in this situation :)

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I think i turned off my metabolism somehow. I cut from 208 to 198 to do a powerlifting competition. In a month i jumped to 220, where before i had to eat like a horse to stay above 200. Now ive cut down what im eating and im watching what im eating. never did cardio before, and the last month ive added that into my workout regimem. i cant seem to cut now to save my life. i just turned 30 and now for the first time i have a little gut. i dont know or understand what happened since March.
Turning 30 does that to you :) but you can shut down your metabolism if you took a supp like t3. You can get tested and see how your natural production is going.

Simple answer is you're just getting old hehe

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Turning 30 does that to you :) but you can shut down your metabolism if you took a supp like t3. You can get tested and see how your natural production is going.

Simple answer is you're just getting old hehe
my thoughts too...test starting to lower?

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
Whether you cycle or not, cutting comes down to diet.

Are you tracking macros and weighing your food? That's a pretty sure fire way to manipulate your intake and thus, your weight. And, maybe think about switching your solid state cardio to HIIT...worked wonders for me while competing.

I'll leave the cycle advice to the big boys. :)

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Epi or if you have more experience tren if you want orals. PM if you have any questions or want help building a cycle so I can get my info on you.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I don't get why you'd run epi on a cut when you are a recreational lifter. If you're a bodybuilder that's a different story but why would you suppress the hell out of yourself with epi and tren just so you can maintain or gain a small amount of muscle? It makes no sense. Osta will do the same job with less sides
Cutting comes down to diet. That's it. Run any drugs you want but you gotta have a good diet to cut.
The point of a cut is maintaining muscle while losing as much fat as possible. If you can do that, then congrats you completed a successful cut. Bulk or recomp with the drugs that will add 5-12 pounds of muscle to your frame. That's good use of a strong compound.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I don't get why you'd run epi on a cut when you are a recreational lifter. If you're a bodybuilder that's a different story but why would you suppress the hell out of yourself with epi and tren just so you can maintain or gain a small amount of muscle? It makes no sense. Osta will do the same job with less sides Cutting comes down to diet. That's it. Run any drugs you want but you gotta have a good diet to cut. The point of a cut is maintaining muscle while losing as much fat as possible. If you can do that, then congrats you completed a successful cut. Bulk or recomp with the drugs that will add 5-12 pounds of muscle to your frame. That's good use of a strong compound.
Osta is no where near as good as epi, even if you're cutting. It will help preserve more muscle on a calorie deficit and should increase strength.

jwood10

Awards
yea ive done some cycles of epi, but im trying to steer away from epi. it gives me insomnia and headaches. i love the gains and my body's response, but i cant deal with the sides. the insomnia was absolutely terrible. just looking for some other options. thanks for the replies.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
yea ive done some cycles of epi, but im trying to steer away from epi. it gives me insomnia and headaches. i love the gains and my body's response, but i cant deal with the sides. the insomnia was absolutely terrible. just looking for some other options. thanks for the replies.
Osta is pretty mild in sides but so are the gains imo. Probably your best option for cutting if epi sides are bad.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
When cutting you're not looking for gains. That's called a recomp. So using epi for "more gains" is a recomp. If your cutting osta is the way to go in terms of effects vs sides.
Maintaining muscle an increasing strength is exactly what osta does on a cut. Not as good as epi, but epi also shuts you down hard, carries more sides, and requires a full pct.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
When cutting you're not looking for gains. That's called a recomp. So using epi for "more gains" is a recomp. If your cutting osta is the way to go in terms of effects vs sides. Maintaining muscle an increasing strength is exactly what osta does on a cut. Not as good as epi, but epi also shuts you down hard, carries more sides, and requires a full pct.
If it's better at putting on muscle, it's better at preserving it too. Your diet will dictate the results, but even for cutting epi would be better than osta. Pointless to debate it here since OP doesn't want to run Epi.

And gains don't have to be just weight gains. Strength, becoming leaner, etc are part of "gains"

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
If it's better at putting on muscle, it's better at preserving it too. Your diet will dictate the results, but even for cutting epi would be better than osta. Pointless to debate it here since OP doesn't want to run Epi.

And gains don't have to be just weight gains. Strength, becoming leaner, etc are part of "gains"
I'm not debating, it's an educated discussion. I know you're a smart guy. Ostarine has leaned me out more than any other cycle. That's part of the reason why I use it in pct for every cycle now.
But I definitely agree, it's all about diet. Without that nothing will work! Even trenbolone, it just gives you better nutrient repartitioning. People mistake that for the steroid "burning fat". But no steroid does that.

jwood10

Awards
Ok, where can i get some of this quality ostarine you speak of? i pm'd you, but you may have overlooked it. and i do love what epi did to me. i actually have 2 bottles of epi and 2 bottles of stano that i planned on running, but phukc i cant deal with the insomnia. i am a field engineer for construction and i always need to be sharp and awake. ostarine please?

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Olympus is killing it! I'm sure it will be a good value also.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
by saturday
Yeah go with celtic or Olympus. I use celtic and it works great. Iv also used RC and its not as good.
And sorry but I didn't actually get a pm from you?

jwood10

Awards
Yea, i dont have anything sent. its cool. thanks for your advice. i stepped on the scale for the past few mornings and I'm now at 211-213. whereas last weekend i was squatting on sunday at 221, with my helper calling me "beefalo". i dont wanna be heavier, but on sundays when i squat it gives me a sense of superiority on that day. my goal is to hover around 200 and squat 600 raw.