- 02-22-2005, 07:45 PM
the m-dien powder that i bought several months ago was an off-white powdery substance. i bought 20g from another company just b/f the ban for $180. however this powder was a pure yellow color and i'm wondering if it really is m-dien?anyone have experience in powders that can tell me if color differences really matter?
- 02-22-2005, 07:49 PM
If you wanted it to be white...then the difference matters. Just giving you a hard time.
It was answered the first thread you started. No difference...of course if it is a reputable supplier. I have had yellow and white from the same source.All my life I've never stopped to worry 'bout a thing,
Open up and shout it out, an' never try to sing,
Wondering if I've done it wrong,
Will this depression last for long, wont you tell me,
Where have all the good times gone.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Skark in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 04-11-2004, 07:20 PM
- By khafra in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-02-2003, 10:51 AM
- By fullycovered in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2002, 08:27 PM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 11-24-2002, 08:14 PM
- By chosen5 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2002, 02:06 PM