- 02-22-2005, 07:45 PM
the m-dien powder that i bought several months ago was an off-white powdery substance. i bought 20g from another company just b/f the ban for $180. however this powder was a pure yellow color and i'm wondering if it really is m-dien?anyone have experience in powders that can tell me if color differences really matter?
- 02-22-2005, 07:49 PM
If you wanted it to be white...then the difference matters. Just giving you a hard time.
It was answered the first thread you started. No difference...of course if it is a reputable supplier. I have had yellow and white from the same source.Humility is not thinking less of yourself, but thinking of yourself less.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Skark in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 04-11-2004, 07:20 PM
- By khafra in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-02-2003, 10:51 AM
- By fullycovered in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2002, 08:27 PM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 11-24-2002, 08:14 PM
- By chosen5 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2002, 02:06 PM