TonyMaserati

TonyMaserati

Awards
5' 10"
202 LBS.
44 y.o.
aas and ph experience
12 % bf

Will be running calorie surplus as im wanting to bulk.

Thinking of running iron legions dienolone and celtics trestoderm. Ive read a few trenazone logs and the concensus is it shuts u down and lethargy is an issue. But im thinking the trest will counter the lethargy.

All thoughts and opinions welcome. Thanks.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 TD's pretty interesting.

TonyMaserati

TonyMaserati

Awards
Should i not do two tds?

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I think estrogen related side effects could arise from these two stacked products user dependent. Personally depending on your goals. Run trestoderm and diamethdrol or DMZ.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
I didn't suffer any lethargy on Trenazone/Dienazone, quite the opposite. Was at 150mg per day.

Gyno was an issue though, although in not sure if that was due to an oestrogen or prolactin issue as I was supplementing with exemestane through the cycle to control oestrogen.

Gbaumer

Gbaumer

Awards
Tren based compounds never gave me lethargy. It always kept me awake lol. I did get some puffy nips though that were definitely prolactin based. Inhibit-p solved it for me.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think estrogen related side effects could arise from these two stacked products user dependent. Personally depending on your goals. Run trestoderm and diamethdrol or DMZ.
I'm with u on this. I'd run the Trest and a methyl oral. Actually I'm lyin to ya, I'd run the TREST IM and insulin lol.