Cycle with Halo-25, thinking of adding Peptides /Log Comig

HolyRoller

HolyRoller

Awards
Hey everyone. I came on here last year looking for advice on starting my first cycle and was told to hold off a little while before beginning. I took that advice and waited, however I just started my first cycle on Monday.

I am running halo-25 @ 50/50/75/75/75/75 along with Iron Labs Cycle Support and using Clomid and PCT Assist for my PCT.

I am 25 years old, 5’7” 145lbs and my measurements are 11.5” biceps 39” chest 20” legs and 9.5” forearm with 11% body fat.
I am trying to eat six 500 calorie meals a day while on cycle to get about 3k calories a day including 250-300g of protein and 250-300g of carbs a day.
I upgraded my gym membership to include childcare so I have no excuses to not make it in at least 4 days a week – plus I have a good deal of free weights and equipment at my house so I can get sets in there.
As you can tell from my measurements I am a hard gainer, and a pretty slim guy. I know there are going to be plenty of people who think I should not be starting a PH cycle until I am bigger/closer to my genetic potential but I have already started and am excited to finish running this halodrol.
Also, I am close to pulling the trigger on ordering two peptides; IGF-LR3 and GHRP-6 to add to the cycle.
Any helpful advice or criticism will be appreciated
, I will start posting updates on the cycle in this thread as often as I can