Is it too late?

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Ok im about to finish my 3rd week of Edge by reaction nutrition Epi 18mg per pill taking 3 a day. I am starting to see very good strength gains and seem to be gaining weight on a maintenance diet.

I am happy with this epi product all though next time i will run a name brand epi like from LGI or Olympus labs.

But i was looking to add Tr3st from olympus labs everyone seems to get great results from this product and I believe libido and lethargy are improved when adding this.

I am taking some other bull sh*t i got from total nutrition with like Super 1 DHEA, Super 4 DHEA, DHEA, and NMDAA. I dont think this stuff is working at all i don't even know what to expect from those ingredients.

So my question is would it even be worth adding Tr3st in this cycle or just be patient and wait and run it with my next cycle?

I plan on running this cycle 6 - 8 weeks depending on sides.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes you could throw this in if you're ending 3rd week and plan on running 8.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I just don't want to mess anything up i have a proper PCT and support supplements. Does Tr3st aromatize?
It does, you'd definitely want a legit AI on hand 2-3 caps a day will help with libido and lethargy.