How to deal with lowered libido on Halodrol

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
Time for my bi-weekly first-cycle-on-halodrol post!

Today marks the beginning of week 4, and I'm starting to notice a decrease in libido. I'm doing 75mg halo, and 10 or 20mg nolva (depending on nipple burning).

I've risen to the occasion every time, although last time I lost 45 degrees in the small amount of time it took to wrap up, and I wasn't exactly a diamond cutter.

Desire seems to be all there and the balls don't seem to have lost much size. What makes me nervous is when I do this :fing02: it takes a looong time, and doesn't get very hard.

Judging by what I've read everywhere besides bb.com, lowered libido is a common side on halo and more of an annoyance than a concern. PLEASE tell me if that is wrong (the bb.com forums think it's a surefire sign you'll need TRT the rest of your life :-\).

So I have some DAA and Unleashed from Protein Factory on hand. I'm tempted to start using the Unleashed to get me through the rest of the cycle, then hit the DAA hard in PCT. Or would it be better to grit my teeth and just put up with the lowered libido until the end of the cycle? I hope not, I've got a date coming up in a few days that I was really looking forward to :(

Mindmuscle121

Awards
Tr3st by Olympus labs is working greasy for me. It's used as a test base if I'm right. It's helped with libido and lethargy. Depending in how long your running your cycle it might be worth looking into it. There are some great reps and knowledgable guys on this forum that might wanna chime in for further help. I would run DAA through PCT and run nolva in PCT 20/20/10/10. Good luck with the rest of your cycle mate.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its normal on any cycle.

Just ride it and do a proper PCT.

I will be using Tr3st as a base on all my future cycles

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Tr3st by Olympus labs is working greasy for me. It's used as a test base if I'm right. It's helped with libido and lethargy. Depending in how long your running your cycle it might be worth looking into it. There are some great reps and knowledgable guys on this forum that might wanna chime in for further help. I would run DAA through PCT and run nolva in PCT 20/20/10/10. Good luck with the rest of your cycle mate.
No sense in adding trest or any other base now, with a week or two left in his cycle. Yes OP, lowered libido is normal, just ride it out. It *should* recover during PCT, but even this is not a given. No educated user enters a cycle without expecting this particular side. The risk we take for teh gainz.

Mindmuscle121

Awards
No sense in adding trest or any other base now, with a week or two left in his cycle. Yes OP, lowered libido is normal, just ride it out. It *should* recover during PCT, but even this is not a given. No educated user enters a cycle without expecting this particular side. The risk we take for teh gainz.
Great advise Chris, just seen my reply ... It should read GREAT not greasy lol :)

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
Op could buy some trest and another bottle of hdrol and keep going!
Are you serious? Seems like a long time to stack methylated compounds though. How much longer are you talking about?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8 weeks. But probably better to get out while you have time and do it better next time.

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
8 weeks. But probably better to get out while you have time and do it better next time.
So if I don't get a test base I need to abort soon? I have something coming up next weekend I want to be big for, could it hurt to tough it out one more week?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So if I don't get a test base I need to abort soon? I have something coming up next weekend I want to be big for, could it hurt to tough it out one more week?
He meant to finish out your cycle rather than elongate it and do it properly next time.

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
He meant to finish out your cycle rather than elongate it and do it properly next time.
What about running tr3st for just the final 2 weeks of the cycle? Would that be harmful or just not ideal?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
try tr3st and dmz next time and start planning out your next cycle rather than worrying about this one. Just end it properly when its time and take it from there

chris223

Awards
  • Established
What about running tr3st for just the final 2 weeks of the cycle? Would that be harmful or just not ideal?
There's no sense in it, which is what I said previously. Just finish your cycle as you had already planned it, as the other guys said, and when you plan your next run pick your compound and stack it with a base like trest. It's too late in the game to go tweaking your current cycle.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Basically repeating what everybody says. Finish up this cycle and start using a test base(tr3st etc). You'll want an AI on hand and I'd just run it at 2-3 caps a day. Can really make your a lot more enjoyable. Shoot me a pm if you want help planning your next cycle

thunder90

thunder90

Awards
Basically repeating what everybody says. Finish up this cycle and start using a test base(tr3st etc). You'll want an AI on hand and I'd just run it at 2-3 caps a day. Can really make your a lot more enjoyable. Shoot me a pm if you want help planning your next cycle
Great info in this thread. I hope you don't mind but I sent you a PM with some questions.

eazy57

eazy57

Awards
Long time lurker, occasional poster.

I wish I read up more on Tr3st before starting my first cycle of Epi. I just started my PCT yesterday after a 6 week run. My libido is shot and lethargy hit me harder than expected. I'll definitely be running Tr3st as a base from now on. It got so bad my GF was complaining about it.

Anyone ever run Tr3st solo?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Long time lurker, occasional poster. I wish I read up more on Tr3st before starting my first cycle of Epi. I just started my PCT yesterday after a 6 week run. My libido is shot and lethargy hit me harder than expected. I'll definitely be running Tr3st as a base from now on. It got so bad my GF was complaining about it. Anyone ever run Tr3st solo?
Haven't seen solo logs but there will be two DermaTREST (transdermal trest) logs out soon. We're looking for loggers on company promotions subforum.

eazy57

eazy57

Awards
Haven't seen solo logs but there will be two DermaTREST (transdermal trest) logs out soon. We're looking for loggers on company promotions subforum.

I just started PCT, but I'd run a log for ya on my next cycle. Really curious about TD trest.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Trest is awesome and would fix your problems. Nothing wrong with throwing some in there for a week or two before pct, and thats exactly what id do. That would be the icing on the cake. A week or two of bigger gains, erections and feeling great!