I have Low T

oldschoolbean

oldschoolbean

Awards
Naturally my testosterone level would be 49.
Is it possible for a single shot of testosterone cypionate 200 mg @ 1 ML raise my testosterone level to 750 on a blood test ,one week after injection?

oldschoolbean

oldschoolbean

Awards
Thats what my endocrinologist said was my test results... It Didn't sound right to me!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is absolutely possible and likely. When I mistakenly started at that dose in the beginning of TRT, I was riding at around 900-1000 5 days out from my first injection and then it went up to the 1400-1600 range over the course of 4-6 weeks. Way too high.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Could be wrong, I know someone who had a Baseline of 200 and there Test went to 1150 after 3 weeks at 125 weekly.

However I did not see 1 week after labs. Could be mistaken, but I still wouldn't think it.

But, if he's on TRT, he probably more accurate than I am.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It wouldn't matter if it was TRT or not, test levels are going to increase substantially on 200mg, even after a single dose. They will increase and then level out over the course of the next weeks. Generally you want to get a lab soon after starting and then 3 months out. If not, then definitely at the 3 month mark.