I have Low T
- 06-05-2014, 11:39 PM
- 06-06-2014, 12:05 AM
06-06-2014, 12:09 AM
06-06-2014, 08:56 AM
It is absolutely possible and likely. When I mistakenly started at that dose in the beginning of TRT, I was riding at around 900-1000 5 days out from my first injection and then it went up to the 1400-1600 range over the course of 4-6 weeks. Way too high.
06-06-2014, 09:02 AM
Could be wrong, I know someone who had a Baseline of 200 and there Test went to 1150 after 3 weeks at 125 weekly.
However I did not see 1 week after labs. Could be mistaken, but I still wouldn't think it.
But, if he's on TRT, he probably more accurate than I am.
06-06-2014, 09:17 AM
It wouldn't matter if it was TRT or not, test levels are going to increase substantially on 200mg, even after a single dose. They will increase and then level out over the course of the next weeks. Generally you want to get a lab soon after starting and then 3 months out. If not, then definitely at the 3 month mark.
Similar Forum Threads
- By rugal09 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-13-2010, 03:50 PM
- By advanracing62 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-09-2007, 06:02 AM
- By anyman in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 18Last Post: 07-07-2007, 05:49 PM
- By fit4life05 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 5Last Post: 04-12-2007, 08:48 PM
- By khan8 in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 07-24-2006, 11:07 AM