Test injections

FADAWN

FADAWN

Awards
Here is my problem. For some reason I don't think my body likes test injections for some reason. The first time my cheek swelled up so bad I couldn't hardly move for a week or so. The second injection in the deltoid swelled my arm like a leg and sent me to the ER. This is my second try at it and it's not going well. Out of curiosity I shot 1000mg eq just to see if I had any problems. Didn't have any. Next week I shot 500mg test and 600mg eq. Swelled up turned red and hot. I got on keflex right away and it went away in a few days. I've done a bunch of reading and it seems like many people have the red swollen hot problem but it takes care of its self and is normal. So the last shot was 500mg test and 600mg eq same results red hot swollen. This time I laid off the keflex to see if it would go away on its own. Well it's been 4 days and the swelling has gotten very bad. For fear of ending up in the ER a second time started keflex and anti inflammatory treatment. I may be a newbie to gear but was a medic in the military so I'm no newbie to injections. So is it possible that my body just don't like the oil in the test? Oh yah my buddy and I shared the same bottle he has no problem. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

j2048b

Awards
Can u get a different brand of test? Might be how it was made? Also have u tried test e or prop? Sounds to me like the bottle needs to be replaced with someone elses test? Swelling up almost like an infection...., not good. Could be the oil? What is in it? Grape-seed or a different one?

FADAWN

FADAWN

Awards
It's test e. I know the bottle is good because my friend and I shared same bottle different pins of course. He don't get red swell nothing just a little sore. Me it's not good. I even had him stick me so less odd angle and all same thing. I don't get it.

j2048b

Awards
Its u, its got to be something in the mix that ur body does not agree with... If i were u id change to someone elses test, ask who ever u got it from what it is mixed with

FADAWN

FADAWN

Awards
I'd have to look. That is just what I was told.

j2048b

Awards
I'd have to look. That is just what I was told.
If its watson test from the pharmacy then im at a loss of what to tell u, sounds like he said its pharm grade but from an ugl... Find out tho for sure...

FADAWN

FADAWN

Awards
A couple years ago when I first tried it it was different bottle and sent me to the er. I have that to a buddy he used it no problem. Crap!!!' So frustrating.

j2048b

Awards
A different bottle? If its watson from a real pharmacy then the bottle would more than likely be the same...

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
have u tried warming the oil? i usually inject after a hot shower and i leave the vial in the bathroom with me.

FADAWN

FADAWN

Awards
Sorry I meant the first time a couple years ago was from one supplier. That one sent me to the er. My friend used the rest no problems. This time new supplier same problem.

FADAWN

FADAWN

Awards
Ok it's not pharma grade. Has to be in the oil that's the problem.

j2048b

Awards
Ok it's not pharma grade. Has to be in the oil that's the problem.
Or u could try warming it as the other poste suggested, but id guess its what is in the vial along w the test ester causing the issue...

Get some different test from another source and try again....

First find out what is in the vial....

FADAWN

FADAWN

Awards
It's nuts the knot in my cheek went all the way across my cheek and up to my tailbone. I came home got on keflex and took a ibuprofen sat on a nice pack and the swelling is already subsiding

j2048b

Awards
It's nuts the knot in my cheek went all the way across my cheek and up to my tailbone. I came home got on keflex and took a ibuprofen sat on a nice pack and the swelling is already subsiding
Cant do anymore! Got to find out whats mixed in it and if u got another source, get some new stuff

FADAWN

FADAWN

Awards
Trying to find out now. I'll try to get a different brand. Thanks for the input guys.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang, that sux.

Only time I had bad pain is when I injected too low and got my hamstring.

FADAWN

FADAWN

Awards
Yah it sux!!! **** it maybe just get some more antibiotics and run the ****. As soon as I take them the pain and swelling start to go down.

Superman_777

Awards
There is no such thing as your body not liking the testosterone compound, but suddenly accepting eq, as you put it. Ponder upon that logic there for a minute.. You are overthinking things and complicating them, take occams razor, the simplest and most obvious solution. It is your gear, possibly the solvents or carrier oil. Your body is obviously having a reaction to something that is in there. Try a different source who is has quality product, preferably hg, not the garbage that 90% of sources sell.

lightspan

lightspan

Awards
How much BA is in the oil? Some people have reactions to BA which sound like your symptoms.