Hows the cycle look?

AwesomO

AwesomO

Awards
Weeks 1-4 ~ Super-DMZ Rx(TM) - 2 capsules per day (1 cap AM & 1 cap PM)
Weeks 1-4 ~ 4-Andro Rx(TM) - 2 capsules per day
Weeks 1-8 ~ Advanced Cycle Support Rx(TM) - 2 capsules per day
Weeks 5-8 ~ Ultra Male Rx(TM) - 1 capsule per day (post cycle therapy)
Weeks 5-8 ~ E-Control Rx(TM) - 1 capsule 3 times per day (post cycle therapy)

Nolva, clomid, Aromisan and Letro on hand. Probably going to throw Nolva into pct as well. Let me know guys thanks

stann123

stann123

Awards
First of all your pct should be based around your serm. You are going to be shut down hard after a cycle like this. Ultra male rx will not bring you back. And e control will not help you when your estro sores sky high and you end up with btch tits. This is your first cycle correct? You need to do a LOT more research man, cause with this cycle your asking for for problems. Not trying to be a dick but you don't even have close to enough knowledge to be running this cycle, or an cycle for that matter.

AwesomO

AwesomO

Awards
First of all your pct should be based around your serm. You are going to be shut down hard after a cycle like this. Ultra male rx will not bring you back. And e control will not help you when your estro sores sky high and you end up with btch tits. This is your first cycle correct? You need to do a LOT more research man, cause with this cycle your asking for for problems. Not trying to be a dick but you don't even have close to enough knowledge to be running this cycle, or an cycle for that matter.
I've ram an epi cycle without problems. I was lookin to step it up And read lots of great things about DMZ. What works u suggest for a dmz cycle ?

stann123

stann123

Awards
I've ram an epi cycle without problems. I was lookin to step it up And read lots of great things about DMZ. What works u suggest for a dmz cycle ?
Super dmz is strong stuff. Look into dmz solo for 5 weeks 30/30/30/30/30(45)

stann123

stann123

Awards
I'll get that a try. I'll run on cycle support and figure out a new pct
Don't just jump on a cycle because someone recommends it to you. Do some research man, know what your taking, dosages, sides, gains, etc.

AwesomO

AwesomO

Awards
Don't just jump on a cycle because someone recommends it to you. Do some research man, know what your taking, dosages, sides, gains, etc.
ya I've been reading non stop here and other forums. More and more I read that dmz ain't for me quite yet. Need a few more cycles under my belt before I throw that into my liver. Thanks for all your help and not being a prick about anything :)