Deer antler during post ?

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Would anybody take the deer antler drops (IFG) on there post with proper support like SERM , OTC pct .

stann123

stann123

Awards
You just waisted you money on a useless sup. Also its IGF not IFG.

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Daa 3g e/d

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
I agree don't do it. There was an empty bottle on a weight tree at my gym a couple weeks ago and I lol'd to myself.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
I agree don't do it. There was an empty bottle on a weight tree at my gym a couple weeks ago and I lol'd to myself.
Yeah it's expensive and not that effective . Just didn't know if it was better than OSTA

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Osta is expensive for sure but seems to be legit.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Osta is expensive for sure but seems to be legit.
I gave a bottle of the OSTA from ironmag labs but I gave it to a coworker with some other **** like 100 % trib , OSTA , and krealkiline (creatine ) . Which he hasn't used yet ?

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
One week into my post still sitting at 195 and able to deadlift the same weight as well . Been using the clomid , wicked pct and Arimicare pro . Gonna be outta the wicked by Thursday but gonna get the OSTA back that day and the 90 % Tribulus with kre alkaline .., any suggestions of any supps to add in there ?

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, what was your cycle? You'll be good with clomid+arimacare+osta.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Just curious, what was your cycle? You'll be good with clomid+arimacare+osta.
DMZ 32 mg , for 3 weeks , .. Wish that I would have went week 4 at 48 but certain people on here just advise me to be safe and buy a cuff so it wasn't worth it . But for only lifting like 4-5 times a week for like 30-40 minutes , I put on from like 186-195/196ish , maybe lost 2 pounds from my post but I could put that back on fa sho .

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming you were having BP issues? Heck, if you were good for 3 weeks at 32, I would think a 4th at 32 would have been okay. Oh well. Good gains in 3 weeks though.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
I'm assuming you were having BP issues? Heck, if you were good for 3 weeks at 32, I would think a 4th at 32 would have been okay. Oh well. Good gains in 3 weeks though.
Actually I checked mine at kaiser perm once a week and it remained at like 134/74/137/76 at the highest . But this guy who's on here a lot is really precautious and says that everybody should check there's several times a day .

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Yeah I'm only 5'6 so I'm pretty wide for my hight 195-205 has been my deep weight but DMZ kept me more lean at that size vs when I took the muscle warfare stack that was just a bunch of trib/d asparic acid , NO, and creatine .

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
DMZ 32 mg , for 3 weeks , .. Wish that I would have went week 4 at 48 but certain people on here just advise me to be safe and buy a cuff so it wasn't worth it . But for only lifting like 4-5 times a week for like 30-40 minutes , I put on from like 186-195/196ish , maybe lost 2 pounds from my post but I could put that back on fa sho .
You didn't believe me when I said you'd be fine?

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
You didn't believe me when I said you'd be fine?
I did but mystery3 kept telling me to get a cuff ASAP and was saying it's not worth your health to risk not having a cuff . So I stopped at the end of the third week . Damn ! I think the only PH that's schetch with the BP and heart rate is the tren .., I've never had any bad expierences with any other compound

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I did but mystery3 kept telling me to get a cuff ASAP and was saying it's not worth your health to risk not having a cuff . So I stopped at the end of the third week . Damn ! I think the only PH that's schetch with the BP and heart rate is the tren .., I've never had any bad expierences with any other compound
One more week would have been fine. At least keeping it at 32mg. Go get your bp taken somewhere else or borrow a friends cuff. There are so many ways around this problem other than throwing out the cycle all together.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
One more week would have been fine. At least keeping it at 32mg. Go get your bp taken somewhere else or borrow a friends cuff. There are so many ways around this problem other than throwing out the cycle all together.
Well I didn't trust the rite aid cuff because they weren't always right and I was going to kaiser once a week ., I didn't want them thinking.m that something was up . But yeah it was pretty much a waste because I could have gone up to 5 weeks at 32

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Well I didn't trust the rite aid cuff because they weren't always right and I was going to kaiser once a week ., I didn't want them thinking.m that something was up . But yeah it was pretty much a waste because I could have gone up to 5 weeks at 32
At 32mg 6 weeks would've been fine. The only reason myster3 recommends 5 weeks at 30mg is because that's one bottle of lgi dmz-15.
Don't hang your hat on what one guy says, you need to make educated decisions for yourself. If you felt you could go another week without worrying to much about bp, then you should've!

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
At 32mg 6 weeks would've been fine. The only reason myster3 recommends 5 weeks at 30mg is because that's one bottle of lgi dmz-15. Don't hang your hat on what one guy says, you need to make educated decisions for yourself. If you felt you could go another week without worrying to much about bp, then you should've!
Yeah but i was getting pretty big tho , all my coworkers were asking me if I was roiding , I don't think that I needed to get to like 210

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
man the point of steroids is to get big!

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
I know I was just playing lol . But 3 weeks isn't bad when it comes to a cycle like M1T or superdrol tho

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
I know I was just playing lol . But 3 weeks isn't bad when it comes to a cycle like M1T or superdrol tho
So the ironmagslab OSTA has there's doesed at 6.5mg ..., should I just do one it two per day ?

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Deer Antler does work, however there are many companies who make/sell it. As a result there are a lot of bs products with very little real deer antler velvet in it. The sale we had was on high quality deer antler products that actually does work. Do they work as well as a prohormone, no. However my buddy who plays soccer religiously and works out daily lives by it.

Also DAA is a good test booster that is a great compliment to your pct and we recommend as its inexpensive and effective.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Deer Antler does work, however there are many companies who make/sell it. As a result there are a lot of bs products with very little real deer antler velvet in it. The sale we had was on high quality deer antler products that actually does work. Do they work as well as a prohormone, no. However my buddy who plays soccer religiously and works out daily lives by it. Also DAA is a good test booster that is a great compliment to your pct and we recommend as its inexpensive and effective.
I have 14 days left of 90 % Bulgarian Tribulus but to answer my question . Should I stick to one capsule or two ?

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
I've been seeing most run it at 10 in pct. So wherever that leads you.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
This stuff in non suppressive and has goat weed , zinc , trib , ext for test boosting ???
Osta is slightly suppressive but not so much that it will negate your pct. The other stuff is just extra test boosting goodness. You would probably be ok at 2 caps but that's up to you.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Osta is slightly suppressive but not so much that it will negate your pct. The other stuff is just extra test boosting goodness. You would probably be ok at 2 caps but that's up to you.[/QUOTE

That's what I'm saying , because they add the strong test boosting additives it counteracts the suppression .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
musclemaker Company Promotions 3
G Supplements 29
117codyawebb PES 1
A Supplements 18
J Supplements 5