DNA anabolics neaderthal

Mmyamahar6

Awards
Im starting my cycle of Neaderthal by DNA in July and was wondering if anyone has tried this stack before not to long ago i ran Halo V by vital labs and got absolutley no results I want to avoid this buy purchasing something more promising I guess youd say, any suggestions on dosing or if this company is reputable and the gains are like they say im 25 6 feet tall and 190lbs
thank you in advance for any advice.

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
If you got no results then you should blame yourself and not the PH. Even without the PH but with good training routine and diet you should see some results.
How did you run your cycle? Dose ? Length? Pct?

And for you question. Never tried this company's PH but I know their stuff are not for beginners like you. Basically if you run it you risking more then you can gain.
My advise is try stuff like epi or hdrol from one of the great companies you can find here.
Run it properly and I am sure you will see great results.
Cheers.

Mmyamahar6

Awards
So I ran halo for 6 weeks 50/75/100/100/125/125 worked out hard with surplus calories in the 500s clomid and daa for pct but I didn't gain 5 to 10 lbs like every body claims and never felt on no strength gains neanderthal is an epi stack with tren seems fine to me I just don't want to waste my money again

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
So I ran halo for 6 weeks 50/75/100/100/125/125 worked out hard with surplus calories in the 500s clomid and daa for pct but I didn't gain 5 to 10 lbs like every body claims and never felt on no strength gains neanderthal is an epi stack with tren seems fine to me I just don't want to waste my money again
Ok I see , maybe the halo was bunk. Everything is possible. But if you looking to try knew compound , why not to try it solo first. This way you can see how you react to this and how it works for you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
Supplements 8
Supplements 1
coltonwalker Anabolics 3
Anabolics 5