Best DMZ for bulking

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I'm currently in week 3 of my halo x cycle and loving every second. With that being said and if my PCT goes well and I have that experience under my belt I'd really like to start planning out a cycle for next summer with DMZ. Any thoughts or comments would be great! Thanks

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Where's mystere3

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lmao! For next summer? That's a bit far from now.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Where's mystere3
He'll be here soon enough for a a DMZ question. I think he's used LGI, can't remember for sure though. Olympus labs also has some right now in 20mg caps, most others are 15.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Lmao! For next summer? That's a bit far from now.
I know, I'm getting greedy bc this halo is working wonders. It blows my mind that I could possibly get bigger better gains from another compound. I guess anabolics excite me to the point where I wanna research it as much as possible between now and then.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
He'll be here soon enough for a a DMZ question. I think he's used LGI, can't remember for sure though. Olympus labs also has some right now in 20mg caps, most others are 15.
haha thanks! I'm sure he will. Also would it be smart to buy these things now incase some get banned or taken off websites? This is something I don't know too much about but I constantly read how the government is gonna ban these compounds and this and that.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know, I'm getting greedy bc this halo is working wonders. It blows my mind that I could possibly get bigger better gains from another compound. I guess anabolics excite me to the point where I wanna research it as much as possible between now and then.
Understandable. Lol.

I was the same way when I used my first ph which was H-Drol. Remember the first time using one is the best time. That's when all your receptors are fresh. But DMZ is amazing. My second fav behind Epi.

LGI, Olympus labs, iron flex, and Celtic labs are top notch companies. Can't go wrong with any.

Lots of logs out there. Search and read. You'll learn from others experience.

Mystere3

Awards
I have used lgi for all my dmz cycles. I have some olympus that I'm gonna try though. Dmz is the best compound so I'm sure you'd enjoy it!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I have used lgi for all my dmz cycles. I have some olympus that I'm gonna try though. Dmz is the best compound so I'm sure you'd enjoy it!
there he is ! Mr DMZ, I'll be PMing for some advice with setting it up I'm sure lol

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Understandable. Lol. I was the same way when I used my first ph which was H-Drol. Remember the first time using one is the best time. That's when all your receptors are fresh. But DMZ is amazing. My second fav behind Epi. LGI, Olympus labs, iron flex, and Celtic labs are top notch companies. Can't go wrong with any. Lots of logs out there. Search and read. You'll learn from others experience.
I'll check them all out log wise

00S4Boy

Awards
For DMZ, I'd go Celtic Labs or LGI, stick with the two most respected companies on the market.

Though Celtic has 90vs75 pills, and at a lesser price then LGI.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For DMZ, I'd go Celtic Labs or LGI, stick with the two most respected companies on the market.

than*

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards

Olympus is gtg to. Every product of theirs I have tried is top notch. Their dmz is my next cycle starting in a week. And i only use legit companies. But so is celtic and lgi.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

x2 I'd definitely go with Olympus Labs, Celtic, LGI, or Iron Legion (if you can track some down) all stand up companies.

Don't even get me started on the reps, the Celtic dudes are good people BBG def a good guy; H2S same thing, good guy; 00S4Boy you're alright yourself, minus the spelling issues ;) And those Olympus Labs guys, they're alright I suppose. There's that one rep for OL though he's just downright dreamy. What was his name again...? Oh yes, now I remember, Spaniard. That's him =)

Gotta love it bro, so many reputable companies giving the consumer's options. Nothing but possibilities. It's a good day to be a bodybuilder ;)