one cycle,hair destroyer?

  1. Registered User
    furzafreak's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    39
    Answers
    0

    one cycle,hair destroyer?


    im new to the ph world and i was wondering,can only one cycle make you ''bald''?or does it need many cycles to speed up the process if ure mpb?

  2. Banned
    Peppers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,205
    Answers
    0


    If it's in your genetics, it's gunna happen.

    But, some cycles I would try to avoid if it's a big concern.
  3. Registered User
    furzafreak's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    39
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Peppers View Post
    If it's in your genetics, it's gunna happen.

    But, some cycles I would try to avoid if it's a big concern.

    its gonna happen,u mean in some years or its gonna happen with one cycle?lol
    what kind of cycles bro?
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    Peppers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,205
    Answers
    0


    I mean if hair loss runs in your gene pool, family, then you have a higher chance of losing hair alone, without any steroids.

    Running certain steroids that have been know to promote hair loss would certainly only speed it up. I doubt one cycle would make you go bald, but if it's genetic, it surely won't help.

    Tbh, I've never really paid much attention to it, I started balding at 26 so I've been shaving my head for years.

    My little brother has a full head of hair however, he is on Test and EQ now and said he's losing a little bit.

    My 2nd brother is on Test and Deca, he's already bald lol

    My 3rd brother is bald, no steroids ever.

    4th brother is 20 with a full head, but it's in our genetics so he will be bald one day lol

    That's what I'm saying.
  5. Registered User
    furzafreak's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    39
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Peppers View Post
    I mean if hair loss runs in your gene pool, family, then you have a higher chance of losing hair alone, without any steroids.

    Running certain steroids that have been know to promote hair loss would certainly only speed it up. I doubt one cycle would make you go bald, but if it's genetic, it surely won't help.

    Tbh, I've never really paid much attention to it, I started balding at 26 so I've been shaving my head for years.

    My little brother has a full head of hair however, he is on Test and EQ now and said he's losing a little bit.

    My 2nd brother is on Test and Deca, he's already bald lol

    My 3rd brother is bald, no steroids ever.

    4th brother is 20 with a full head, but it's in our genetics so he will be bald one day lol

    That's what I'm saying.

    oh i.see..best way i think is to shave them but i like long hair damn...is ur father bald?ot ur mothers father?
  6. Banned
    Peppers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,205
    Answers
    0


    Dad's bald, grandpa was bald.

    Your doomed bro lol jk

    If it's a concern I'm sure there are others that have taken measures to help prevent this while on cycle.
  7. Registered User
    furzafreak's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    39
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Peppers View Post
    Dad's bald, grandpa was bald.

    Your doomed bro lol jk

    If it's a concern I'm sure there are others that have taken measures to help prevent this while on cycle.

    LOL i am doomed my fahers bald..my mothers father wasnt though,he had full hair..but maybe i have my fathers genes..
    i dont know if for a mild cycle like mine(furuza,11oxo) its worth to take any measures..
  8. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,098
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by furzafreak View Post

    LOL i am doomed my fahers bald..my mothers father wasnt though,he had full hair..but maybe i have my fathers genes..
    i dont know if for a mild cycle like mine(furuza,11oxo) its worth to take any measures..
    Use Nizoral shampoo if its an issue. Might help somewhat
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  9. Banned
    Peppers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,205
    Answers
    0


    Could use the shampoo as we'll as rogaine.

    Not sure if there similar or the same but the walmart brand is only $10 a bottle for 30 days.
    I tried it lol

    Might help out a bit.
  10. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,098
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Peppers View Post
    Could use the shampoo as we'll as rogaine.

    Not sure if there similar or the same but the walmart brand is only $10 a bottle for 30 days.
    I tried it lol

    Might help out a bit.
    I added rogaine but editted it out. Could def stack them though. Might end up growing hair instead of shedding
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  11. Banned
    Peppers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,205
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    I added rogaine but editted it out. Could def stack them though. Might end up growing hair instead of shedding
    Rogaine actually made my hair a little thicker, was we'll worth $10.

    Never used the shampoo, but might be a nice stack for low $$

    You'd be running 2 badass stacks lol

    Grow hair & Muscles!!
  12. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,098
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Peppers View Post

    Rogaine actually made my hair a little thicker, was we'll worth $10.

    Never used the shampoo, but might be a nice stack for low $$

    You'd be running 2 badass stacks lol

    Grow hair & Muscles!!
    Nizoral is good for removing DHT buildup in the scalp

    Epic stacks!!! Haha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  13. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,798
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by furzafreak View Post
    im new to the ph world and i was wondering,can only one cycle make you ''bald''?or does it need many cycles to speed up the process if ure mpb?
    There is what's known as a genetic switch that just happens that activates the gene. You very well could speed up the process by messing with hormones it's just a possible side effect.

    Like the other guys recommended look into nizoral. There is also an antihypertensive drug known as minoxidil that has a side effect of hair regrowth. I think it's OTC or Rx. I can't give any definitive information because truthfully I haven't looked into it enough to be certain but those two options could get you started.
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  14. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,798
    Answers
    1


    PS if you run anything that converts to DHT you're gonna have a bad time.... mmmkay?
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Olympus Labs's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,075
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Use Nizoral shampoo if its an issue. Might help somewhat
    Def helped with the flaking, msten and dimethandrostenol had me flaking
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
  16. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,375
    Answers
    0


    what cycle can shed hair the fastest, im tired of shaving every other day
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  17. Registered User
    furzafreak's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    39
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    PS if you run anything that converts to DHT you're gonna have a bad time.... mmmkay?
    and furuza converts to dht right..?
  18. Registered User
    ironyogi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    100
    Answers
    0


    I've lost a considerable amount with one strong cycle. No, I'm not bald, but it is a noticable change. Really didn't expect it to come on as quick as it did, TBH.
    Trust me, I'm a (witch) Doctor.
  19. Registered User
    JPSwole's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    57
    Answers
    0


    The safest steroids for hair are Deca and Anavar but you will get flamed for not using a test base lol. Look into LLT I bought a Theradome and it seems to be working.
  20. Registered User
    aoeu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    22
    Answers
    0


    I'm currently on my first cycle. Going in, hairloss was my biggest concern as well. Here's what I'm doing:

    * I went with Halodrol -- less androgenic => less hair loss
    * Saw palmetto (that will be in basically about any cycle support)
    * Topical DHT blocker cream for the scalp (I went with "HairGenesis Topical Activator Serum" from amazon.com)

    I'm on week 4 at 75mg/day of halodrol and I notice no extra shedding. I'm sensitive to it too, there is a lot of baldness in my family and I watch my hair closely. In fact, I'm noticing less shedding on halodrol than DAA.

    Everybody is different, but I wouldn't expect a single cycle of something like Halodrol to speed up mpb much if at all.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bulking then cutting, all in one cycle?
    By TheUsual in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-08-2004, 04:30 PM
  2. if you've done more than one cycle of m-1-t
    By MrTrap in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-07-2004, 12:05 PM
  3. One cycle, or two?
    By rjones in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-16-2003, 03:30 PM
  4. ONE+ cycle...
    By Skunk in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-20-2003, 12:06 AM
  5. Super One+ Cycle Log
    By mauibuilt in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-11-2003, 09:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in