Test cyp and gyno

Rocktown

Awards
Ok guy, I've been trying to read up it I've found a lot of conflicting info. I had gyno start up after a sd cycle a while back. I've done another cycle of orals since and was able to keep everything under control with letro. Now I would like to be done with orals and try a cycle of test cyp. Is it possible to control gyno while on test? If so what has worked for you guys personally?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
How long have you had it?

Did you ever try and treat it?

Letro is pretty strong, you shouldn't have a problem controlling it, but you never really know.

I'd treat it first to be honest.

I actually just got rid of my gyno, planning on a Test cycle myself, I'll use aromasin throughout though.

Rocktown

Awards
I've had the gyno about 6 months. It started about 1.5 weeks into my sd cycle. I stopped the cycle and started nolva. After about 2 weeks the symptoms were gone. I kept on with the nolva for another 5 days and then tapered down over a 3 day period. I just finished an epi stano cycle. The gyno Flared up again about two weeks in. I did a taper up with letro. Once I was at the full dose the symptoms went away after about a week. I stayed at 2,5 mg for a week after the symptoms stopped then tapered back down. Now that I'm in pct the symptoms kinda came back but just barely. I'm hoping the nolva will take care of it.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
It's kind of obvious it is going to continue to flare up.

Either 2 choices,

Run the cycle and dose the AI
Or
Give it a shot with Nolva or Ralox for a period of time and possibly add letro.