New Cycle suggestions

a9riter

a9riter

Awards
I am 44 and I am looking to run a new cycle. I have done a cycle of Halo and Epi-10 (LGI) over the past couple of years (with all the correct pre and post cycle support), and have had good results with both. I am most looking to add a some weight and strength. I am 6,1', 178 lb.I like the LGI brand, and was looking at their MSten10, Mag-25, LMG-25 and Alpha 20. It's my understanding that the LMG-25 and Mag-25 are more "wet" than the Msten, and would have more sides. I am concerned with drying out my joints, but do take fish oil and glucosamine.Just wanted to get some feed back on which route to take. I know a lot of it is personal pref.Thanks!

murk01

murk01

Awards
I have no experience with any of those compounds . a friends ; friend ran a cycle of msten last summer and blew up quickly. He bulked as if he was taking superdrol

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I dont have experience with those PH's that your talking about. But if your worried about joints there are a lot of things you can do. Fish oil will help with inflammation, but another option is to look into Cissus. Proven to help a lot with joint pain. Its in IFN Joint Help which is what I take during cycle for that reason.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I am 44 and I am looking to run a new cycle. I have done a cycle of Halo and Epi-10 (LGI) over the past couple of years (with all the correct pre and post cycle support), and have had good results with both. I am most looking to add a some weight and strength. I am 6,1', 178 lb.I like the LGI brand, and was looking at their MSten10, Mag-25, LMG-25 and Alpha 20. It's my understanding that the LMG-25 and Mag-25 are more "wet" than the Msten, and would have more sides. I am concerned with drying out my joints, but do take fish oil and glucosamine.Just wanted to get some feed back on which route to take. I know a lot of it is personal pref.Thanks!
Fish Oil + Orange Triad + Joint Help + Joint Force

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I agree with veaderko and lane above. you def need a good athletic multivitamin, as well as some joint help and maybe a fish oil. They compliment any stack and especially a pH heavy stack

littleman23

littleman23

Awards
Go to nobsgear.blogspot.com
I get everything from my boy there
100% legit and lightning speed shipping.

a9riter

a9riter

Awards
Thanks for all the feedback! I think I have settled on a cycle of LGI MSten-10, with Cel cycle assist for pre and during cycle, and Anabolic Innovations post cycle, along with fish oil, glucosamine, and a good multi-vitamin (all what I used in my last cycles). Didn't use a SERM my last 2 cycles, and was totally fine.

I am curious about what Trest is. I have read about it in other threads, but can't find any information on it.

Thanks for the input bros!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all the feedback! I think I have settled on a cycle of LGI MSten-10, with Cel cycle assist for pre and during cycle, and Anabolic Innovations post cycle, along with fish oil, glucosamine, and a good multi-vitamin (all what I used in my last cycles). Didn't use a SERM my last 2 cycles, and was totally fine.

I am curious about what Trest is. I have read about it in other threads, but can't find any information on it.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/olympus-labs/245568-q-olympus-labs.html

00S4Boy

Awards

Trest is Trestolone aka MENT(methyl nor testosterone) but don't confuse MENT with the prohormone Mentdione/Mentabolan which is the prohormone to trestolone.

Trestolone peaked interest due to the fact there were studies conducted on it's effectiveness as a male contraceptive where dosing as little as 2mg a day subdermally(14mg a week) was able to replicate the same effects as testosterone in the body. In contrast when people are on testosterone replacement their doses are typically 100-150mg a week.

Trestolone is able to achieve such feats due to the fact that it is about 10x as anabolic and 2x as androgenic as testoserone, it doesn't interact with 5a reductase like test to form the significantly more androgenic DHT, but it's increased androgenic capacity over testosterone is enough for it to properly stimulate the prostate to maintain normal function. It can also interact with aromatase to form 7a methyl estradiol which is a good thing because an absence of estrogen in the body will cause just as much havoc as to much estrogen, though an aromatase inhibitor may be needed to control the conversion.

Also just because you hear Methyl don't assume liver toxic, the methyl is at the 7 alpha position not the 17 alpha position, 7 alpha methylation in androgens and 19 nor's seem to just increase the positive agonistic effects of the compounds, vs 17a methylation which interferes with the liver's ability to metabolize the compound which is what created liver stress. There was a study done on a couple synthetic androgens using rabbits as test subjects, when they were dosed orally at 1mg/kg of weight daily it showed no significant change in liver enzyme values, in comparison for a 200 pound male that would be 90mg a day which is a decently high dose.

Trestolone is a fantastic product, most commonly used in a stack as a potent testosterone like substitute/preworkout boosting compound.

Check out some Celtic Labs Trestobol, we are also working on a revised version which should have more oral bioavailability, as well as we just released Trestoderm a 50mg/ml topical Trestolone product.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Lol Promag isn't wet. And msten isn't even though many guys get water retention and/or gyno from the increased e2.
Msten is the most powerful legal steroid besides dmz. And it will shut you down hard and fast.

a9riter

a9riter

Awards
Thanks for all the feedback. I am now considering trying IF Ultra-sten with a stack of Tren. I am very interested in CL Trestobol (and maybe stacking it), but can't find it in stock anywhere.