Supps in and after steriod pct

Cogy

Awards
Dear minds,

I'm almost done with ph cycle

And i'm want to keep all of my gains as much as possible.

Planning to take a couple of supps in and after pct.
This is my stack:

Erase
Reduce Xt
Anabeta
DCP 1.0
Burn24
Cellmass

PCT would be:
1-4 Nolva + Aromasin
1-4 DAA
1-4 Cellmass

Can you guys help me a little with a stack after the PCT????
Also thinking of buying some Ara + GMS+ LCLT

Thanks for helping

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you do not want to use the erase after you all ready are using aromisin. remember some estrogen is good.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I would swap out the DAA for NMDAA like that in Intimidate.

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
You may want something for prolactin just in case. Some bulk L-dopa would be fine

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This makes me wonder what the cycle is.

Cogy

Awards
you do not want to use the erase after you all ready are using aromisin. remember some estrogen is good.
Oké, so a couple of weeks no Reduce XT or Erase.
I would swap out the DAA for NMDAA like that in Intimidate.
Was planning to take Intimidate very good supp
This makes me wonder what the cycle is.
Epistane + Tren (in pro-tren)Can i use Anabeta, DCP 1.0 and Burn24 in or after pct or just keep it for another stack?Is this oké:1-4 Nolva + Aromasin1-4 DAA1-4 Cellmass4-8 Ara + GMS+ LCLTThanks for advice againEnter is not working :(

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd save the cutting for after pct is complete. If I'm not mistaken, burn 24 (I hear it's an amazing product) is generally used for cutting. PCT is a tough time for the body as it tries to reset to a norm, or homeostasis. If you're trying to cut and be in a caloric deficit, it makes it that much harder. Just my $.02

Cogy

Awards
So this is ok:1-4 Nolva + Aromasin1-4 DAA1-4 CellmassAfter PCT : 50 days : Ara + GMS+ LCLT

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO, your pct is way to complex. Supplements are not going to retain gains, calories and heavy resistance against your muscles will.

Keep your calories high for at least 6 weeks, and continue training heavy. I would drop everything except for,

Nolva
Intimidate
ReduceXT

GMS+ARA+LCLT would be the only "supplement" addition I would add. You are wasting your money. Save the rest for after pct.

These Prohormone pcts are just insane, people run 16-24 week AAS cycles and just run Nolva and Hcg and have no retain issues because they understand the importance of calories and heavy training.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
IMO, your pct is way to complex. Supplements are not going to retain gains, calories and heavy resistance against your muscles will.Keep your calories high for at least 6 weeks, and continue training heavy. I would drop everything except for,NolvaIntimidateReduceXTGMS+ARA+LCLT would be the only "supplement" addition I would add. You are wasting your money. Save the rest for after pct.These Prohormone pcts are just insane, people run 16-24 week AAS cycles and just run Nolva and Hcg and have no retain issues because they understand the importance of calories and heavy training.
In case you missed that. He nailed it for you really. If you eat smaller during PCT than cycle you will not retain gains.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this ^Also, X-Gels in PCT can be very beneficial, help keep strength gains
Love me some X gels during PCT. I usually start a week before PCT so it is kicking in around week 2 of pct.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Love me some X gels during PCT. I usually start a week before PCT so it is kicking in around week 2 of pct.
I have used them in my last 2 pcts. Amazing is all I have to say. It's similar to running osta in pct. I use both now though.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I have used them in my last 2 pcts. Amazing is all I have to say. It's similar to running osta in pct. I use both now though.
That would be an epic PCT

Cogy

Awards
Change of plans :p, I also got 30 caps of ostabol:

PCT: Nolva, Aromasin, Intimidate, Cellmass and Ostabol (10mg)
After PCT : ARA+GLS+LCLT, Anabeta, AlphaMax

I know nutrition is everything... But supps can help a lot

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
Yes it is very important to keep diet exactly the same during and after pct as it was during cycle. I was however very happy with my results using anabeta elite last year during and after pct. I'm going to try just the regular anabeta after my current cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
garz Supplement Auction 2
Supplements 13
Supplements 1
Supplement Auction 6
Supplement Auction 6