Test E, Tren A, Winny

rsnow32

Awards
Hey guys, im cutting right now for my first bodybuilding show and im wondering what the pct, and expectations of my cycle should be? ive done plenty of research for the past 4 months and have experience with gear. im already on a test e only cycle. my cycle will be this
wk1-8 test e 750
wk1-8 tren a 300
wk1-8 winny 25 ed

i got this cycle from my prep coach and i am taking this cycle but i want to know how my results will be and what a good pct will look like. right now im 211 lbs with 9% bf and im 6'1". i am new to this site but have read some really good threads. at 12 weeks out right now,

MuscleJ

Awards
Your prep coach told you what to use but didn't let you know the expectations nor the effectiveness of the chosen pct? Yes there's good threads on this site and there's a good search function too. I'm guessing you have not chosen a pct yet nor has your steroid guru coach told you what to use for a pct? Smh

rsnow32

Awards
he said a good pct would be hcg clomid and nolva but i wanted to get different opinions from people

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Hey guys, im cutting right now for my first bodybuilding show and im wondering what the pct, and expectations of my cycle should be? ive done plenty of research for the past 4 months and have experience with gear. im already on a test e only cycle. my cycle will be this wk1-8 test e 750 wk1-8 tren a 300 wk1-8 winny 25 ed i got this cycle from my prep coach and i am taking this cycle but i want to know how my results will be and what a good pct will look like. right now im 211 lbs with 9% bf and im 6'1". i am new to this site but have read some really good threads. at 12 weeks out right now,
Does your coach know that with an enanthate ester you won't feel much off of the test until week 4? Seems kind of a waste IMO. Also ask your coach about the test tren ratio as tren has a lot higher binding affinity to the AR than testosterone and running high test with tren can cause a lot of sides. Tren will bind before testosterone leaving the test to float around in your system unbound.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
he said a good pct would be hcg clomid and nolva but i wanted to get different opinions from people
Im not a fan of hcg in PCT as it mimics LH and may downregulate your own production at the time you want it to come back

JS

rsnow32

Awards
Does your coach know that with an enanthate ester you won't feel much off of the test until week 4? Seems kind of a waste IMO. Also ask your coach about the test tren ratio as tren has a lot higher binding affinity to the AR than testosterone and running high test with tren can cause a lot of sides. Tren will bind before testosterone leaving the test to float around in your system unbound.
I have been on test e for 12 weeks and yes the test is a little high for the amount of tren but I've ran the two before at a lower dosage and got no sides whatsoever.

rsnow32

Awards
Then what would a good pct look like? I know some aren't a fan of HCG

Jasontheman

Jasontheman

Awards
Tren:test. 3:1. That seems to always do the job

Jasontheman

Jasontheman

Awards
You would be wasting test stick with a 3:1

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Then what would a good pct look like? I know some aren't a fan of HCG
You can run the hcg during your cycle at 250iu e3-4d or you can blast it the last two weeks but definitely not during your pct and it can interfere with your natural LH production.