Alpha 1 lethargy

Jar1985

Jar1985

Awards
I'm taking BSL stack of Alpha 1 max and super trenabol. I'm starting to experience lethargy while I'm taking the A1M, I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions or advice on anything to help with it. I have been staying away from PWO with stims to avoid any BP issues. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!

nicholai51

Awards
I experienced the same problem on SD. I took 1-Androsterone 450mg daily, and 5-HTP 600mg daily. The Andro was spaced x2 a day, the 5-HTP x3 a day. Seemed to help somewhat. Also took a good estro blocker.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TR3ST will kick that lerthargy out of your system. Fast.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm taking BSL stack of Alpha 1 max and super trenabol. I'm starting to experience lethargy while I'm taking the A1M, I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions or advice on anything to help with it. I have been staying away from PWO with stims to avoid any BP issues. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!
I take bronkaid for lethargy. Helps tremendously, especially when on m1t or sd.

But with that said, I don't ever have bp issues.

Jar1985

Jar1985

Awards
Awesome thanks for the suggestions guys! I'll look into getting some Trest ASAP!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whats your dosage like for the tren? Might as well pick up a bottle of TR3N as well.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No one for the ephedrine huh. Times have changed.

Jar1985

Jar1985

Awards
I'm doing a 120 mg of Tren. Splitting the dosage 60mg in the Am before work and the other 60 mg when I get home before I head to the gym. I did a cycle of Test E and Tren Ace before and loved the results. Am I able to stack the Trest with the Tren too?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm doing a 120 mg of Tren. Splitting the dosage 60mg in the Am before work and the other 60 mg when I get home before I head to the gym. I did a cycle of Test E and Tren Ace before and loved the results. Am I able to stack the Trest with the Tren too?
You can do that but better have a good AI like transdermal formestane or aromasin on hand. Prolactin antagonist won't hurt either.

Jar1985

Jar1985

Awards
I have formeron I'm using that as my AI, I also have Nolva, and Clomid for PCT along with support supps. Anything in particular you recommend for the prolactin?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have formeron I'm using that as my AI, I also have Nolva, and Clomid for PCT along with support supps. Anything in particular you recommend for the prolactin?
Out of OTC options most people use Prolactrone or Inhibit-P. I think Prolactrone is better.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
No one for the ephedrine huh. Times have changed.
I know guys that have used E or even high caffiene dosed products to fight off lethargy. But some guys have BP issues while on, and no reason to complicate that ;)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could also use Dermacrine for lethargy and libido support. Lots of people (as mentioned) use Tr3st or Stano as well.

Jar1985

Jar1985

Awards
I don't know much about demacrine, I'll have to look into that as well. Trest does sound good, I'm slightly wary about running two methyls at once, not sure how my liver would like that lol.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know much about demacrine, I'll have to look into that as well. Trest does sound good, I'm slightly wary about running two methyls at once, not sure how my liver would like that lol.
TR3ST is 7a-methyl, not 17a-methyl. It doesn't stress liver nearly as much.

Jar1985

Jar1985

Awards
Oh that's awesome, I'm definitely thinking I'm gonna pick up a couple bottles of it then :)