Halodrol Cycle

anon189

Awards
Hey so I'm going to be running a halodrol cycle, it is my first one.

LGI Halo 25 at 50/50/75/75/75
PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25

I will also be running CEL Cycle Assist 2 weeks before the cycle and continue all the way through PCT
I may also get arimidex or letrazole in case I feel gyno coming on but I don't know how necessary this is given that I've heard Halo doesn't aromatize.
I am also looking to possibly run a SARM during PCT
Please let me know how this looks, any suggestions are welcome.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
An AI is always good to have on hand but I don't foresee you getting gyno from Halodrol.

I wouldn't run SARM during PCT - run it solo first to see if it is suppressive for you or not.

I'd throw in some SUP3R PCT - it'll make your PCT more enjoyable. One bottle is enough. I'd run it at 4/4/3/3/2/1.

anon189

Awards
Ill probably get some arimidex, if not now for future use possibly. I'll hold off on the SARM too. Thanks for the help, Ill look into the SUP3R PCT also.

EatLiftGrow

Awards
I'd also run the Hdrol for 6 weeks, something like 50/75/75/75/75/75

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Halodrol is a great strength and lean hard mass gainer. You prob wont need a sarm though.

anon189

Awards
I'm going to try it for 5 weeks, it's my first cycle. I'm 19 almost 20, so I want to take it easy, otherwise I'd run straight test for 12 weeks

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
I'm going to try it for 5 weeks, it's my first cycle. I'm 19 almost 20, so I want to take it easy, otherwise I'd run straight test for 12 weeks
Facepalm.
Too young for this bro..

anon189

Awards
I see people say that **** all the time and yet doctors give teens test for delayed puberty and look at them, they aren't shut down for life. Neither are countless athletes who started at 16, if someone could produce something other than Broscience I would gladly hold off 2 more years..

EatLiftGrow

Awards
5'11 165lbs is more than enough reason to hold off a few more years if those are your actual stats

anon189

Awards
I deadlift 405, bench 255, ****ed up my knee and lost some weight, so my squat isn't ****. I'm trying to get to 300 bench, but I've been stuck for 5 months on 255, same plateau on my deadlift..

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I deadlift 405, bench 255, ****ed up my knee and lost some weight, so my squat isn't ****. I'm trying to get to 300 bench, but I've been stuck for 5 months on 255, same plateau on my deadlift..
Tweak your training protocol a bit. 405lbs deadlift is babby weights.

nick27

Awards
dont mean to hijack the thread but i need some help.. also on first cycle (25 yo) and will take hcgenerate alongside and run higher dosages prolly 75/75/100/100/100/125 or something. I also have forma stanzol i will run from week 3 through PCT, I also will take Nolvadex at 20/20/10/10and SNS reduce XT for cortisol control from week 2 of pct.. Question is I heard you shouldnt suppress E too much you may get rebound, I have 2 bottles of purus labs recycle, Heard its an ai so should i just leave that for another cycle or dose 4 a day using 1 bottle only, (was planning on using 2 bottles at 6 a day)
thanks for any help everyone

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
DO NOT start without a legit AI on hand.

The halodrol compound doesn't aromatize but that doesn't mean your existing natural test won't. Plus the halo is less androgenic, so it won't fight off the gyno as well as your own DHT would.

I got really bad itching, burning, and cramping in my nipples after 1 week of Halodrol. I fought it off with nolva but I wish I had aromasin or arimidex on hand. I have letro too but I'm too afraid of letro dick to even touch that ****.

kolejorg

Awards
Not to further hijack this. But I've been contacted by 3 people this month who have run a halodrol cycle and ended up with gyno/pseudo gyno symptoms on or around their 5th week. I had issues my last week of pct. having a good ai on hand and properly tapering it after pct is essential. Spend the money and have items on hand to combat rebound estrogen issues, and know your nipples intimately before starting a cycle. I'm sure some of the gyno issues were pre existing that they were unaware of. So make sure you're clear first.

nick27

Awards
Forma stanzol, nolvadex, purus labs recycle.. Not sure if this too much tho.. Dont wanna finish pct then get estrogen rebound and grow titties.. Any suggestions ?

kolejorg

Awards
I would start with nolva. Then at the start of week 3 add in recycle and forma and run them out 2 weeks past. But make sure you taper down on them as you come off

nick27

Awards
Nolvadex: 7-10: 20/20/10/10

Forma stanzol: 3-10: 5/5 then in pct taper down to 3/3 then eventually 2/2. Will last me 3-12 i think tht way

Recycle: 9-12: 4/4/3/2 until finished

Looks good ? Lol first cycle but i researched a lot hope its a success..

anon189

Awards
Do you really need that much **** man, the OTC stuff isn't that good, aside from a SERM, AI, and cycle support what else do you really need. **** gets expensive bro

nick27

Awards
Do you really need that much **** man, the OTC stuff isn't that good, aside from a SERM, AI, and cycle support what else do you really need. **** gets expensive bro
Indeed, its because i shipped them overseas.. Wanted to make sure i had everything.. ****s crazy expensive. Guess ill just save the recycle for my next run prolly epi

K561r

K561r

Awards
I'm about to start week 6 of a halodrol / Stano cycle.. Ran Halo 50/50/75/100/100/100.. Got a tiny itch in left nip a few days ago (no lump or anything but still I got concerned lol), started applying formeron at 2 pumps/day and it's helped already.

If I could go back and change what I did, I would recommend running formeron from start of cycle until end of pct. I think running formeron the entire time would reduce your chance of getting gyno by a lot. taper off it a week or 2 after pct

Obviously have a serm for pct like nolva 20/20/10/10 and maybe a natty test booster or recycle.

This was my first cycle and I've put on like 8.5lbs of solid muscle and I think I've even lost some fat, super lean gains.. Not a water weight blow up doll type look, but vascular and just great strength increases. Oh yea it takes like 3.5 to 4 before it really kicks in. but my bench max has gone up 20lbs and squats gone up 30lbs. No sides at all except a little shrinkage of my balls and a tiny tiny tiny itch in my nip ONE night in the 5th week, but id still take it serious and get a serm and AI no matter what.

kolejorg

Awards
I'll agree with the formeron throughout. It's pricey but probably worth it. Too many guys are getting gyno like symptoms from halo to not use an ai.