New to PH - Looking for suggestions

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
I'm new to PH and am interested in running a cycle. I'm 45 and been lifting for over 10 years. I am interested in adding mass while cutting. Your suggestions would be greatly appreciated, even if they're "don't do it". I work in sales, so lethargy is of some concern to me. I'm not looking to compete, just want to look better at the beach. I was looking at M-sten, but, reading this forum, I'm thinking that may be too much for a first cycle?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For lethargy you'll need a test base like stano or TR3ST . For a beginner ph you'll benefit off EPI/ HDROL / or DMZ according to some of the posters here. I'm sure others can add more.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
bcazo

bcazo

Awards
eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Thanks for the advise! I think I'm going to go with the following:
EPI-Tren RX 3/3/3/3
Cycle Armor 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2
PCT Maxx 0/0/0/0/3/3/3/3
PES Erase 0/0/3/3/3/3/3/3
DAA 5g/5g/5g/5g/5g/5g/5g/5g

Does that look ok? Am I missing anything? Is my schedule correct? Thanks for the input on this!

a9riter

a9riter

Awards
I am 44, and have done a couple of cycles over the past 2 years. The first was Halo, and the second was LGI Epi 10. I think that they were both good, but think I liked the Epi better, so you are on the right track. I was concerned about dry joints, and hair loss, and didn't experience either. I am also in sales, and did get a little lethargic near the end of my last cycle, but it wasn't a huge deal. I used Anabolic Innovations post cycle support, and it worked well.

Good luck!

joeybacs

Awards
I'm New to prohormones too. Currently on day 11.
I'm on Ep15tane and Furaza-300 by Olympus labs. They have products that gives you bang for the buck. More ingredients per mg per capsule. I'm experiencing lethargy from this stack. Like serious lethargy. From what I've read here. Adding Tr3st to the cycle can negate that side effect. Others say to "man up". Anyways.

Start looking at some logs for
Ep15tane/Tr3st

murk01

murk01

Awards
EPI-Tren RX 3/3/3/3
PCT Maxx 0/0/0/0/3/3/3/3

Does that look ok? Am I missing anything? Is my schedule correct? Thanks for the input on this!
Where's the serm??
Drop the DAA and get some clomid

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EPI-Tren RX 3/3/3/3
PCT Maxx 0/0/0/0/3/3/3/3

EPI-TREN RX yields 30mg of epi and 30mg of tren, completely useless.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
EPI-TREN RX yields 30mg of epi and 30mg of tren, completely useless.
K. So should I just run epi (maybe ep15stane)? I'm 195 lbs, what dosage would you recommend?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
K. So should I just run epi (maybe ep15stane)? I'm 195 lbs, what dosage would you recommend?
If this is a beginning cycle then yes running epi solo is fine.
I'd run it 30/45/45/45/45/45

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
You ever thought of pinning?

Or do you just wanna stick with orals?

If so, DMZ would be nice with some Trest.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
If this is a beginning cycle then yes running epi solo is fine. I'd run it 30/45/45/45/45/45
Thanks for all the help! Your website talks about pulsing epi. Would you recommend that, or just take it every day? My schedule only allows me to work out 4 days a week (m,t,w,f). So, I was thinking pulse on m,w,f?

Sorry for all the questions. But, maybe your answers can help some of the other noobs out there also...

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all the help! Your website talks about pulsing epi. Would you recommend that, or just take it every day? My schedule only allows me to work out 4 days a week (m,t,w,f). So, I was thinking pulse on m,w,f?

Sorry for all the questions. But, maybe your answers can help some of the other noobs out there also...
Take it every day. Keeps the levels steady.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Do a bit more research. Finding and running a compond is the ez part.

A proper pct and right diet during pct is a little more complex

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards

Hey brother I am running a log with Epi and Stano right now I recommend you check it out as well as some other logs so that you have a bit more of an idea on what to do and what to expect
Here is the link to my log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/249660-summer-shredden-ironflex.html
And you should be able to find a lot of other logs on this site
Epi is a great choice for a first cycle but make sure you post cycle correctly or all that hard work will be for not. A proper pct will always include a Serm. Look through the promo portion of this forum for a company called CEM they are running a 30% off sale they are a quality sponsor whom a lot of people trust and use.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Ok. With all of your help, here's the new plan. Please make sure I have the right scheduling on this stuff, please!

EP15STANE 30/45/45/45/45/45
Blockade 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3
PCT Maxx 0/0/0/0/0/0/3/3/3/3/3/3
PES Erase 0/0/0/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3
Liquid Clomid 0/0/0/0/0/0/200/150/100/100/50/50
DAA 3g entire cycle
Taurine as needed

Did I go overboard or underboard on any of this? Thanks again for your help! I assume all my other supps are ok with this stack (ie: pwo, bcaa, etc).

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Here is what I would recommend. Use DAA starting day one of pct you wont need erase till the start of week three of PCT for a 6 week epi cycle you will probably only need 4 weeks of the serm I would just do 100mg for 4 weeks maybe drop down to 50mg after the first two weeks.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Why such a huge dose of clomid?

That's a lot of clomid if I'm reading this right, unless I'm missing something?

BiggieG

Awards
Blood pressure can be an issue on cycle, and a pre-workout can make it worse. Just keep an eye on your BP. BCAAs are good. Also a multi and fish oil are a good idea.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
ok, so like this then?

PCT
PCT Maxx /3/3/3/3/3/3
PES Erase /0/0/3/3/3/3
Liquid Clomid 100/100/50/50
DAA 3g during PCT
Taurine as needed
MusclePharm Multi's throughout, fish oil throughout, BCAAs throughout.
No/little PWO, No Creatine, no beer bongs, no meth, no coke, no body shots. You guys are killing my weekends...

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok, so like this then?

PCT
PCT Maxx /3/3/3/3/3/3
PES Erase /0/0/3/3/3/3
Liquid Clomid 100/100/50/50
DAA 3g during PCT
Taurine as needed
MusclePharm Multi's throughout, fish oil throughout, BCAAs throughout.
No/little PWO, No Creatine, no beer bongs, no meth, no coke, no body shots. You guys are killing my weekends...
I'd personally use an on cycle with Tudca in it. Check out the AR1MACARE PRO

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
I'd personally use an on cycle with Tudca in it. Check out the AR1MACARE PRO
Oly, thanks for the heads up on tudca. Unfortunately, I'm a little short on cash for this run. I'll definitely get some if I do another cycle though. Because of all the help you've offered, I'm thinking the next cycle will be all Olympus! If I didn't already have most of the stuff I listed, I'd do it this time.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Epi is good because u don't have to worry about on cycle ai and it gives me crazy strength and vascularity.. i've run three or four cycles on epi solo and used it to end cycles and have always recovered nicely with otc pct.. although I'm sure most people will say that's unwise.. no sides and keepable gains
I'll keep this in mind, Z. I may have to hit you up at some later date on how you use it in your cycle. But for now, I'm keeping with the KISS method.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Epi is good because u don't have to worry about on cycle ai and it gives me crazy strength and vascularity.. i've run three or four cycles on epi solo and used it to end cycles and have always recovered nicely with otc pct.. although I'm sure most people will say that's unwise.. no sides and keepable gains
Please don't give advice. That's not "unwise" it's uneducated.
And uneducated people shouldn't give advice. So don't give advice.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I merely stated what has worked for me and that is precisely why I said most would say its unwise.. thats not advice.. and u don't need an ai while on cycle.. just pct for rebound.. so go to hell.. worked for me numerous times but thats me.. quit hating and don't tell me what to do.. don't be a prick.. I have a college degree.. what about you
If they didn't teach you about steroid use in college then it doesn't apply. However I commend you on going to college. I'm sure you are a pro in some area. But not in this one.

it's worked? really? Show me your blood work. you don't have any because you don't know how to run proper cycles.

And an AI "just pct for rebound". Ok, there is a lot wrong here. You see, rebound occurs from the SERM that educated people use for pct, this is why you run an AI 2 weeks past your serm.

But, I really do recommend you read up on proper pct and then give all the advice you want. It would benefit yourself and others.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
you're absolutely right my bad you win thank you
Just use a serm for pct man. If you need a place to get one pm me.
Edit: I agree on the no AI for an epi cycle statement btw. Just the part about the OTC pct i had an issue with.

alts

Awards
Go **** yourself you ***got you think I give a **** about rep power **** this board suck my dick ***got kick me off I have a life
split personality or what? lmao Or maybe.. mood swings--> PMS--> Should have taken a serm. lol

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go **** yourself you ***got you think I give a **** about rep power **** this board suck my dick ***got kick me off I have a life
he's trying to help you out, that's all.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Argueing is fine, but lets stop the name calling etc.

Waist of energy.

Mindmuscle121

Awards
I'm currently running havoc (epi) and the lethargy was terrible hit me on week 2! I did some research and added Olympus labs tr3st and bang lethargy GONE! It's great stuff!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I'm currently running havoc (epi) and the lethargy was terrible hit me on week 2! I did some research and added Olympus labs tr3st and bang lethargy GONE! It's great stuff!
At what dose and how quick did you feel the change?

Mindmuscle121

Awards
At what dose and how quick did you feel the change?
I'm running epi 40/per day and tr3st 100 split 50 10am 50 around 4pm. Not sure if this is recommended however it's what's working great for me :)

I started feeling it after a few days (placebo) after such a short time.... Who knows but it DEF works. I'll always run it as a base from now on. Was about to pull the trigger on dermacrine.... Glad I researched more!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I'm running epi 40/per day and tr3st 100 split 50 10am 50 around 4pm. Not sure if this is recommended however it's what's working great for me :)

I started feeling it after a few days (placebo) after such a short time.... Who knows but it DEF works. I'll always run it as a base from now on. Was about to pull the trigger on dermacrine.... Glad I researched more!
I know drema is a popular test base but trest is taking off. I have been running stano with epi and the energy has stayed high but I am looking forward to running trest with my next cycle. I'm glad its working well for you bro.

Mindmuscle121

Awards
I know drema is a popular test base but trest is taking off. I have been running stano with epi and the energy has stayed high but I am looking forward to running trest with my next cycle. I'm glad its working well for you bro.
Cheers mate I appreciate it! I've seen in a few post that OL may be bringing a TD version of tr3st out? If they do I'm sure that will be even better. Good luck with your cycle and it's nice speaking to you!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Cheers mate I appreciate it! I've seen in a few post that OL may be bringing a TD version of tr3st out? If they do I'm sure that will be even better. Good luck with your cycle and it's nice speaking to you!
If they can make the TD version have a 12hr life like forma or derma it is going to be a game changer for sure. Good luck to you as well bro. Cheers

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
In reading some of the logs of Epi, I've noticed it can cause lethargy. Should I run Stano or something else with it to combat this? Like I said before, I'm in sales, and lethargy doesn't work for me. TIA! Also, if someone could recommend a west coast supplier, that'd be great too. I wanted to start this next week and shipping from the east coast is too long...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epi with stano is my fav stack.

I just did a cycle of Epi and tr3st. Good stack to but not the dry look I like from Epi and stano. So depends what u looking for.

Epi and stano- dry gains

Epi and tr3st- not as dry but a bit more gains.

Tr3st gives crazy libido too.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
In reading some of the logs of Epi, I've noticed it can cause lethargy. Should I run Stano or something else with it to combat this? Like I said before, I'm in sales, and lethargy doesn't work for me. TIA! Also, if someone could recommend a west coast supplier, that'd be great too. I wanted to start this next week and shipping from the east coast is too long...
The lethargy usually doesn't kick in for a week or two so you should be good. The stano is a good addition simply for the energy purpose

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If they can make the TD version have a 12hr life like forma or derma it is going to be a game changer for sure. Good luck to you as well bro. Cheers
TD will have base, not putting esters in for a reason

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Check out nutri-verse I've used priority mail from them and usually get everything with 2 days and I'm in SoCal. 10 bucks or less is worth it IMO.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Ok, so I'm going to order Stano to help with Lethargy. Any brand suggestions? I looked for OL, but I'm not seeing any...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, so I'm going to order Stano to help with Lethargy. Any brand suggestions? I looked for OL, but I'm not seeing any...
I've only used LGI brand for my stano. Top notch and never disappointed.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Ill second the quality of LGI Ironflex did make one but it got discontinued
sad-panda-meme-generator-that-nakes-tom-a-sad-panda-a01476.jpg