Peptides, SERMS, SARMS - Experiences good or bad?

ironyogi

ironyogi

Awards
I'm wrapping my head around all this stuff. Just wondering if anyone has already used them, how they worked or didn't work and any kind of recommendations.

I'm mainly looking for a strength, cut, definition - not so much pure size.

cheers

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Osta is pretty ****ing awesome. No lies.

themayor

themayor

Awards
Osta is pretty ****ing awesome. No lies.
Yea, I have been reading a lot lately on SARMS, It's something I think I would want to do rather then anything else. Just wish more research was done. lol

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Yea, I have been reading a lot lately on SARMS, It's something I think I would want to do rather then anything else. Just wish more research was done. lol
**** it. Go big or go home. Lol.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
AWESOME, I read all your posts looking at your avatar.. makes me laugh more.
Lol yah it still makes me laugh on occasion.

Laughing is good.

ironyogi

ironyogi

Awards
I was thinking that you could add like a natural test booster to a SARM and get a multiplier effect.

Eitherway, I'm getting the sense that some of these are pretty legit.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I was thinking that you could add like a natural test booster to a SARM and get a multiplier effect.

Eitherway, I'm getting the sense that some of these are pretty legit.
I use Osta at 10mg during PCT.

L

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
would a straight SARM provide good gains? would it require PCT?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
would a straight SARM provide good gains? would it require PCT?
Yes. And Yes. But no serm. Some guys still use a serm though. I wouldn't.
Ostarine (Celtic labs)
20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20

Pct
Pct assist -for test boosting and libido
4/4/4/4

Reduce XT -for cortisol
0/0/3/3/3/3

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am running DNA anabolics SARM right now and love it

themayor

themayor

Awards
Just see a lot of blood tests coming back showing it being suppressive, I would be scared not to run a SERM.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Your answer is confusing me, as you saying don't use SARMs?
He's saying if your worried about it, simply don't use it.

People love it, I personally won't use it in pct.

But it's all up to you bro, whatever your comfortable with, it's certainly not a must.

themayor

themayor

Awards
He's saying if your worried about it, simply don't use it.

People love it, I personally won't use it in pct.

But it's all up to you bro, whatever your comfortable with, it's certainly not a must.
No yea, I was just adding my 2 cents in since, there is evidence out there pointing to suppression and everyone doesn't take PCT as serious as it maybe should be with this stuff.

M

Mystere3

Awards
No yea, I was just adding my 2 cents in since, there is evidence out there pointing to suppression and everyone doesn't take PCT as serious as it maybe should be with this stuff.
People don't seem to understand how the hpta works. If you take even a mild prohormone like epi your test will be undetectable. The suppression from ostarine or any sarm besides LGD is negligible.

I've posted about this hundreds of times and I'm sick of it. If you don't feel comfortable with sarms don't use them.

themayor

themayor

Awards
People don't seem to understand how the hpta works. If you take even a mild prohormone like epi your test will be undetectable. The suppression from ostarine or any sarm besides LGD is negligible.

I've posted about this hundreds of times and I'm sick of it. If you don't feel comfortable with sarms don't use them.
Ok, so it's no big deal to have a SERM at the end to help the HPTA. It will go up back to norms by itself, if all is good that is.

M

Mystere3

Awards
On a sarm yes, because you're still producing test. If your test is 250-400, that means your body is still making it.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
You have to make your own educated decision on whether or not to take something.
Myself and many others are just stating our opinion. I don't think you need a serm for osta, but if you don't agree that's ok.
There is not black and white for this kind of stuff. It's dangerous, and all of us hopefully understand that. It's about being educated and making your own choice after you have evaluated both sides of the topic at hand.

themayor

themayor

Awards
You have to make your own educated decision on whether or not to take something.
Myself and many others are just stating our opinion. I don't think you need a serm for osta, but if you don't agree that's ok.
There is not black and white for this kind of stuff. It's dangerous, and all of us hopefully understand that. It's about being educated and making your own choice after you have evaluated both sides of the topic at hand.
Yea, I completely agree with this. It's kind of why I stirred the conversation, so it wasn't just one sided and people didn't do any of their own research.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I think people get confused with suppression and shutdown.

I don't think osta will shut you down at all.
I do think it suppresses you slightly but not to the extend of needing a pct.

I simply choose not to run it because the few people I personally know didn't see any big benefit from it. Whether it was RC or Caps.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

I simply choose not to run it because the few people I personally know didn't see any big benefit from it. Whether it was RC or Caps.
I've been getting leaner from it in PCT.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Or it could be water lol
Nah I know it's working cause I've gotten a little bigger and I have been 4x as hungry as normal.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Epi Msten and Andro :)

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
About 2 weeks in on Ostabol on a lean bulk, but I have veins starting to show in my midsection and around my waists that I didnt even know existed.

F

FitnessLuke

Awards
Yeah everyones diff but when I did my solo osta run by week 8 I was still feeling like I had plenty if test and energy for my girl.

F

FitnessLuke

Awards
What was your dosing?
Just did 25 mg osta for about 8 weeks and 50 mg s4. Forreal the boys hadnt shrunk and my sex drive etc was all there at the end.

Looking back not sure about s4...it seems a lil sketchy even though vision came back.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards

If your ever cutting, run osta at 10-20mg to maintain muscle. You'll love it.
That is the ONLY thing ill run on a cut. Nothing else is worth the shutdown when you're not even gaining mass. IMO.
Osta is also very good for athletics IME.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Are you saying 10 mg is likely to shut you down?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
The thought has crossed my mind.

I just steared away with the negative feedback from some friends.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I'd love to run it in pct to help retain gains, but being further suppressed is obviously the concern.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'd love to run it in pct to help retain gains, but being further suppressed is obviously the concern.
It's not bad. But do what you want.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I'll be runnin it for sure

M

Mystere3

Awards
I have had normal levels of libido in pct on the osta. More libido than on cycle with big amounts of tr3st even.

Pct ends Friday.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I have had normal levels of libido in pct on the osta. More libido than on cycle with big amounts of tr3st even. Pct ends Friday.
good to hear!

L

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
what kind of dosing would be optimal for an 8 week osta-only bulk? what would realistic results be like?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
what kind of dosing would be optimal for an 8 week osta-only bulk? what would realistic results be like?
With a serm for pct 30mg (start) without a serm 20mg (all the way through)

L

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
With a serm for pct 30mg (start) without a serm 20mg (all the way through)
sounds good. natty test booster to pick things up after, or an AI? or is it mild enough at 20mg that things will balance themselves?

does anyone have any bulking results from a solo run of osta?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
sounds good. natty test booster to pick things up after, or an AI? or is it mild enough at 20mg that things will balance themselves?

does anyone have any bulking results from a solo run of osta?
Your looking at a 3-8 pound increase on an osta run. Prob around 5 pounds. However it has great leaning effects.

Here is a pct for an osta run 20mg for 8 weeks

Cel pct assist
4/4/4/4

Reduce Xt
0/0/3/3/3/3

L

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Your looking at a 3-8 pound increase on an osta run. Prob around 5 pounds. However it has great leaning effects.

Here is a pct for an osta run 20mg for 8 weeks

Cel pct assist
4/4/4/4

Reduce Xt
0/0/3/3/3/3
cool, good information. thank you. i make similar gains with just x-factor so im probably going to stick with that, but maybe an osta run during the time off would be beneficial. lots to think about.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
cool, good information. thank you. i make similar gains with just x-factor so im probably going to stick with that, but maybe an osta run during the time off would be beneficial. lots to think about.
This is very mature thinking. I commend you on that.

M

Mystere3

Awards
IMO ostarine is significantly safer than x-factor fwiw. It's a far more tested substance as well.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
IMO ostarine is significantly safer than x-factor fwiw. It's a far more tested substance as well.
Look at his sig. That's why I said that.
He's thinking things through, and learning how to do things correctly. At a young age? Yes. But he will be in a much better position than these dumbass people of any age running 4-5 compound stacks at incorrect dosages. With no serm.
IMO.