bangbang92

Awards
Olympus dmz 40mg 6wks
ad-3 pct
Olympus ar1macare

6'1
215 pnds
23 yrs old

been lifting well ever sense I was 16 on and off. but have really gotten serious again in the last 6 months. does this sound pretty good for a cycle or what else would u suggest. this is my first post here but ive been creeping around on this forum for a while now doing research and such along with some other forums. this one seems to be the most legit. the first time I did a cycle was about 4 months ago. did razordrol for 4 weeks along with the same pct.i had some pretty decent gains but nothing worth the cycle. any help is greatly appreciated

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
our dmz comes in 20mg pills so 2 pills would equal 40 mg good enough to run for 6 weeks.

bangbang92

Awards
my bad lol. thank you for the info. I must have missed that

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no problem! will look for the log here

bangbang92

Awards
you have any recommendations as far as my cycle. anything to add or change ?

bangbang92

Awards
currently no I do not. honestly didn't plan on one because of where I am it will not be so easy to get . or atleast I don't think. but please fill me in . I also thought about taking lgi halo-25 instead of the dmz if that would be a better route to take

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no problem! will look for the log here
I'd use a SERM off cycle with the SUP3R PCT, might as well go all OLY right? You could also add the str3ngth in to your pct regimen.

bangbang92

Awards
how exactly do I get a serm. if I add the str3ngth you think ill be good ?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
currently no I do not. honestly didn't plan on one because of where I am it will not be so easy to get . or atleast I don't think. but please fill me in . I also thought about taking lgi halo-25 instead of the dmz if that would be a better route to take
Dmz would be an excellent choice. Think you'll enjoy it more than halo.

Both would require a serm. Nolva or clomid.

Not hard to find....are you from the US?

Adding sup3rPct to a serm would make your pct go smoother and you have to possibility to extend your pct and prefend any possible estrogen rebound.

str3nght as a 't booster' would be sweet as well.

bangbang92

Awards
Dmz would be an excellent choice. Think you'll enjoy it more than halo.

Both would require a serm. Nolva or clomid.

Not hard to find....are you from the US?

Adding sup3rPct to a serm would make your pct go smoother and you have to possibility to extend your pct and prefend any possible estrogen rebound.

str3nght as a 't booster' would be sweet as well.
thank you. ill prole stick to to the dmz then. and currently no im not in the us. ill research and see wat I can find. what if I didn't take the serm? might be a dumb question but please educate me lol.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thank you. ill prole stick to to the dmz then. and currently no im not in the us. ill research and see wat I can find. what if I didn't take the serm? might be a dumb question but please educate me lol.
To be honest....no serm, no cycle.

After a cycle your bodies hormones aka testosteron is suppressed. You need a serm to keep the estrogen low and let your boys(balls) get back to work.

No serm...by by gains....and a very long and hard road to recovery.

Trust me...no serm...no cycle

Ps

No such thing as a dumb question....feel free to ask.

bangbang92

Awards
because obviously id like to keep my boys haha and well I found a serm. wasn't as hard to find as I thought. so here is the new game plan

dmz
40/ for 3 wks
60/ for 2 wks
ama1care -normal dose

pct ad-3 ( I already have it )
clomid 50/50/25/25
str3ght

sound a bit better and safer?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
actually. I found some. haha wasn't as hard as I thought. wats the difference in the two serms u listed . I see a lot of people take either or
Different opinions.

My favorite is clomid. Have used nolva too.

I would run clomid for 4 weeks. 50/50/25/25

If you go for nolva. 20/20/10/10

Take along the sup3r pct 4/4/3/3/2/1

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
because obviously id like to keep my boys haha and well I found a serm. wasn't as hard to find as I thought. so here is the new game plan

dmz
40/ for 3 wks
60/ for 2 wks
ama1care -normal dose

pct ad-3 ( I already have it )
clomid 50/50/25/25
str3ght

sound a bit better and safer?
Sounds much better:)

bangbang92

Awards
you have been a huge help man. I really appreciate it. are there any real know side affects to dmz. such as hairloss or anything. also would d1methadrol be better for me if im not to worried about cutting and just gaining strength right now. or is dymethazi9e still a better choice overall. I wouldn't mind shedding a few pounds but just asking sense you've already helped this much

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you have been a huge help man. I really appreciate it. are there any real know side affects to dmz. such as hairloss or anything. also would d1methadrol be better for me if im not to worried about cutting and just gaining strength right now. or is dymethazi9e still a better choice overall. I wouldn't mind shedding a few pounds but just asking sense you've already helped this much
For a second cycle I would go for DMZ.

All ph's come with sides, just as long as you have the supports, and don't go overboard with the dose and cycle lenght, you'll be allright.

For your goals, some cutting....diet is key and not the ph;)

bangbang92

Awards
im going to give it a shot them. I really appreciate all the help and info and ill be sure to post how It goes.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im going to give it a shot them. I really appreciate all the help and info and ill be sure to post how It goes.
Be sure to send us the link for your log. We'll be watching and be around for support.

bangbang92

Awards
would it be a good idea to start using the str3ght with my cycle or wait till my pct. and just run the dmz and ama1care alone

bangbang92

Awards
clomiphene liquid or w.e is clomid correct? sorry for all the questions guys, just trying to be safe that's all, don't wanna **** myself up ya know. and would a1 be overkill for this or just a different option as a serm.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jonnynips Anabolics 23
Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 1
GQdaLEGEND Sports Talk 87
botk1161 Anabolics 8