What would yall do? (Gross Alert)

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Ok, so I am just starting my 3rd week of epi and its going pretty good i understand that this PH does not kick in till late. But last night i cheated and ate some dominoes pizza, well since i've been up since 5:00 this morning i have basically have severe diarrhea and i just puked my breakfast and some left over pizza from last night.

I have not taken my epi pill this morning due to the sickness. After puking i feel slightly better i just don't know what to do. I know that now i am super dehydrated and not 100% and today was of course suppossed to be chest day. I feel like I should take the day off and recuperate everything i have lost.

What would yall do?

I don't think i have a stomach virus just some bad pizza or maybe too much grease because i eat super clean.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Don't lift. Drink water, keep taking the EPI if you can and push through. But drink a lot of water, if you can't handle that then go into PCT.

Just my OPINION for all you other mofos haha.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rest.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
I feel like i got food poisoning or something. I'm going to rest today but try and keep the epi down.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Take the day off, tomorrow if need be (it won't kill you ;) ) And get your water intake up!! Keep a glass of water beside you and drink all day. You want to keep your intake up anyway and by puking you are dehydrating yourself even more.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Normally I drink at least 2 gallons a day.

But this morning my mouth I already dry and I'm trying to keep water going in.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I got food poisoning from Dominoes once. ****ing sucked. I feel your pain.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Just puked again feel much better. But not great back to rehydrating!

pimppapa1977

Awards
Man oh man we just had the norovirus go through our house..5 of us all got it 3 days apart and puked for about 12-16 hrs every hr..sucked big time..get better

pimppapa1977

Awards
Just keep hydrating..do it as soon as u vomit no matter how bad it seems

MuscleJ

Awards
Most likely not epi, due to if you had a reaction to epi it would have happend when first ingested the pill. After eating greasy food I would blame it more on somthing you ate that night.

ODoyle99

Awards
If ya can get some of that powdered powerade stuff and put that in your water. You need electrolytes too

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Chugging water while still puking is not the best idea. It will cause you to puke again. Sip on water or other drinks.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Yeah that is what I have started doing. So far so good I also got away from sports drink.