1 wk into first cycle.. not feeling any different?

jimjones87

Awards
hey guys,

i started my first cycle and today marks my first week - 7 days of halo extreme at 50mg.. 2x per day.

i gotta say, i'm not really feeling all that different. is this pretty much normal? or am i overanalyzing things/?

should i keep going with the current dosage and hope that it will set in at week 3-4? or should i consider upping it to 150mg per day?

see original thread here: anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/250232-first-cycle-how.html

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Run Halo for 6 weeks and you will feel it the most around week 3.

Factorxxx

Factorxxx

Awards
Weaker stuff like Epi and Halo take a week or so to kick in. You'll feel it peak out around week 3-4 like Tag said..... you'll start feeling lethargic around week 6.

Strength will be there, but you'll just get tired easier..... I didnt have any trouble going to sleep.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Lol mine didn't kick in till week 4 both times I ran it

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I'm running halo x. I wasn't feeling anything until last Thursday. That was my start of week 3. I set a new flat and incline barbell max for myself. Give it time like these guys said.

jimjones87

Awards
starting to feel some effects on day 14. totally crushed flat and incline bench today.. and my pullup game is starting to become something else. +1

K561r

K561r

Awards
Be patient. I'm in week 5 of a 6 week 100mg h-drol cycle and everything I thought I "felt" was pretty much placebo until the end of week 3. You'll know when it really kicks in.

jimjones87

Awards
Be patient. I'm in week 5 of a 6 week 100mg h-drol cycle and everything I thought I "felt" was pretty much placebo until the end of week 3. You'll know when it really kicks in.
appreciate the insight. was this your first cycle too?

K561r

K561r

Awards
appreciate the insight. was this your first cycle too?
Yessir. Ran halodrol 50/50/75/100/100/100 and stanodrol 600/600/800/1000/1000/1000.

So far... I've Gained just shy of 10 lbs of lean muscle and I think I've even lost some fat and I've been eating like crazy. Really lean strength gains, bench and squat have each gone up 30+ lbs.

If I were you, I would take 2 pumps of formeron every day. I just started 4 days ago when my left nip itched one night and it really helps prevent gyno and if you can afford it, I'd say IMO it's totally worth it..

eat a lot, eat clean, train like crazy, and you should have great results. Especially starting at 100mg. You just gotta give it time to work it's magic. Good luck bro.

jimjones87

Awards
Hey g uys - just wanted to post an update....

I'm now entering the 6th and final week of the cycle. My starting weight was 148lbs and I'm now up to 159lbs.. body fat went from 8% to 10%, but I'm not too worried about that at all.

So thats about 11lbs in a little over 5 weeks? Not bad.. I must say though, I have been packing away the food like never before. My appetite is insatiable these days.. I have stashed away 200G+ of protein for 24 days straight now and counting...

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Hey g uys - just wanted to post an update....

I'm now entering the 6th and final week of the cycle. My starting weight was 148lbs and I'm now up to 159lbs.. body fat went from 8% to 10%, but I'm not too worried about that at all.
Haha I said you would blow up. How much stronger did you get?

jimjones87

Awards
Haha I said you would blow up. How much stronger did you get?
Haha, well you were right!

Squat used to be 155x10.. its now 205x10
Leg press used to be 4 plates.. now its 6 plates easily
Incline bench used to be 115x10.. its now 155x10
Flat bench used to be 135x10.. its now 185x10

My back has gotten a lot stronger too.. used to always be a weak point and now I'm able to do flat bar rows of 115x10

Another huge thing that helped was totally giving up cardio. I miss biking/running, but these gains make it worth it haha

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Haha, well you were right!

Squat used to be 155x10.. its now 205x10
Leg press used to be 4 plates.. now its 6 plates easily
Incline bench used to be 115x10.. its now 155x10
Flat bench used to be 135x10.. its now 185x10

My back has gotten a lot stronger too.. used to always be a weak point and now I'm able to do flat bar rows of 115x10

Another huge thing that helped was totally giving up cardio. I miss biking/running, but these gains make it worth it haha
Now that your in PCT, keep training hard.

Just cause you blew up in strength you have to keep working hard and eating good so you don't reverse your muscle gainzzz.

jimjones87

Awards
Now that your in PCT, keep training hard.

Just cause you blew up in strength you have to keep working hard and eating good so you don't reverse your muscle gainzzz.
Thanks I actually have 6 more days of Halo left.. then its Clomid + Cycle Assist time for 4 weeks. I am going to keep hitting it hard.. since I started this cycle, I only have taken 4 days off.

Only downside is that I'm going on a 4 day vacation at the end of next week. But 4 days shouldn't totally derail me too badly.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Thanks I actually have 6 more days of Halo left.. then its Clomid + Cycle Assist time for 4 weeks. I am going to keep hitting it hard.. since I started this cycle, I only have taken 4 days off.

Only downside is that I'm going on a 4 day vacation at the end of next week. But 4 days shouldn't totally derail me too badly.
Nah you should be fine.

Take a test booster as well to get your nuts back in action..

I am logging Cannibal Alpha right now and it's legit. Just a suggestion for a good product I can attest too.

jimjones87

Awards
Nah you should be fine.

Take a test booster as well to get your nuts back in action..

I am logging Cannibal Alpha right now and it's legit. Just a suggestion for a good product I can attest too.
Word I'll check that out.. thanks for the recommendation. Haven't ever tried a test booster, but it seems like it would be a good fit, especially coming off a cycle

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Word I'll check that out.. thanks for the recommendation. Haven't ever tried a test booster, but it seems like it would be a good fit, especially coming off a cycle
Yah, just check out my log. I started about a week ago.