On first cycle, liver questions

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
I'm 2.5 weeks into my first cycle, currently running halodrol at 75mg/day. I also have recently been using nolvadex at 20mg/day (I started getting itching/burning/cramping under the nips and the nolva knocked that all out).

So my new question is about lover toxicity running those two drugs together at that dosage. I've been feeling vague pains in the upper right side of my abdomen along with some pretty bad lethargy. No loss of appetite or conclusive yellowing. The pain seems to get more noticeable if I put pressure on my rib cage. Sometimes it is in the back of my ribcage, sometimes the front.

So last night I did more research and found that tamoxifen is actually quite hepatoxic. I know I may just be a major hypochondriac on my first cycle, but could I have injured my liver? Is it possible what I'm feeling is just muscle cramps? I also know lethargy is pretry common on a PH.

Thanks for any help, and I appreciate the replies to my other first cycle threads too :)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I'm 2.5 weeks into my first cycle, currently running halodrol at 75mg/day. I also have recently been using nolvadex at 20mg/day (I started getting itching/burning/cramping under the nips and the nolva knocked that all out).

So my new question is about lover toxicity running those two drugs together at that dosage. I've been feeling vague pains in the upper right side of my abdomen along with some pretty bad lethargy. No loss of appetite or conclusive yellowing. The pain seems to get more noticeable if I put pressure on my rib cage. Sometimes it is in the back of my ribcage, sometimes the front.

So last night I did more research and found that tamoxifen is actually quite hepatoxic. I know I may just be a major hypochondriac on my first cycle, but could I have injured my liver? Is it possible what I'm feeling is just muscle cramps? I also know lethargy is pretry common on a PH.

Thanks for any help, and I appreciate the replies to my other first cycle threads too :)
So many questions haha... Im sorry OP I am too tired to write a bunch of **** so I'll condense it.

You are fine, continue your cycle.

If your piss looks good and there isn't any yellowing.. you should be fine.

Pressure is probably in your head but drink more water just in case.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The liver damage that nolva does is negligible compared to what a methyl does to you. You are fine.