Nolva and clomid

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Hey so I am about to pct from DMZ here either on Monday or Tuesday . This company rep that makes quad to 5 stack PHs told me that Nolva and clomid can hurt you and make your estrogen levels sky rocket . And he also stated " stay away from Nolva ! " I have clomid on hand because I hear that one is the best or one of them , but wondering if I should just use a super small dose with there PCT or dose the Clomid normally 50/50/25/25

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lots of folks combine them.

Mystere3

Awards
Dose clomid normally, 50/50/25/25.

The ppl you're talking to are idiots.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Dose clomid normally, 50/50/25/25. The ppl you're talking to are idiots.
One of the owners of AnabolicAndrogenicReasearch .com they make like the Androgeddon , gorilla pharm , they make the 4-5 compound cycles

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
How did your dmz cycle go? Good results?
And ya it doesn't matter
Nolva
20/20/10/10
Clomid
50/50/25/25
One or both

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
How did your dmz cycle go? Good results? And ya it doesn't matter Nolva 20/20/10/10 Clomid 50/50/25/25 One or both
I gained like 12 pounds already , kinda wanna go the full 4 weeks but I don't have a BP cuff and going to my local doctor once a week there going to ask what's going on if they don't catch on .

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
How did your dmz cycle go? Good results? And ya it doesn't matter Nolva 20/20/10/10 Clomid 50/50/25/25 One or both
Yeah I did Nolva last time , got my blood work done , cholesterol , BP and everything was fine on there except for a little muscle inflammation which you can't avoid anyways . What do you think tho . Should I just man up and go the last week or just be on the same side . I mean last time I checked my BP on Tuesday it was only borderline high/ normal 136/76., could it jump super high in the matter of just a few days ?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'd finish at least 4 weeks.

Buy a bp cuff.

How long have u been on dmz?

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
I'd finish at least 4 weeks. Buy a bp cuff. How long have u been on dmz?
Hate to spend the money that I don't really have . I mean I spend like 150-3 every two weeks at costco so I spend a good grip on food .. But would you risk it without the BP cuff ? I have garlic , fish oil , hawthorn berries , Arimicare pro , ground flax seeds , vit C and a multi .

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Hate to spend the money that I don't really have . I mean I spend like 150-3 every two weeks at costco so I spend a good grip on food .. But would you risk it without the BP cuff ? I have garlic , fish oil , hawthorn berries , Arimicare pro , ground flax seeds , vit C and a multi .
Yes, I would take the risk as there isn't much of a risk. 1 more week isn't gonna kill ya man. I'd finish strong and stay away from stims.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Good thing that i didn't buy of his cycles , probably not even safe to run a 5 stack without a test base .
It's never safe to run a 5 stack. It's not only unsafe but pointless and stupid.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Yes, I would take the risk as there isn't much of a risk. 1 more week isn't gonna kill ya man. I'd finish strong and stay away from stims.
Even coffee ? Yeah I should blaze herb (weed) on my last week and probably shouldn't have been smoking on this cycle in the first place given that pot could put my body into hypertension possibly .

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
It's never safe to run a 5 stack. It's not only unsafe but pointless and stupid.
That's what I'm saying , DMZ or superdrol by themselves are just as strong as those and you would get the same gains

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Even coffee ? Yeah I should blaze herb (weed) on my last week and probably shouldn't have been smoking on this cycle in the first place given that pot could put my body into hypertension possibly .
No coffee to play it safe

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
That's what I'm saying , DMZ or superdrol by themselves are just as strong as those and you would get the same gains
Agreed, if not better gains.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
And what's ur thoughts on the herb ?
I am no expert on this, however, I don't see an issue with it. I have never experienced a bp spike from it. I have experienced better recovery though, and the ability to easily eat the amount needed. However it effects everyone slightly differently and if your bp goes up while on then drop it while on cycle.
On your last week just drop the coffee and continue your cycle like normal.
You'll be fine.

Maybe someone can throw in their opinion on the herb. I have never really studied it.

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
My grocery store near the pharmacy and my local drugstore both have BP monitors. Just a thought.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
My grocery store near the pharmacy and my local drugstore both have BP monitors. Just a thought.
I know but I can't really afford to buy one without putting it on my cards ., and I'm paying those down super hardcore

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
It's like $30 man, what's your health worth?
But I'll get one because it's the smart thing to do .., plus I can test going up to 3 per day although I'm getting pretty fat gains just from 2