Can someone confirm if my gear is legit? Sciroxx (photos)

Universal23

Universal23

Awards
Is Sciroxx legit or bunk? How do my vials look? I've heard mixed reviews, I'm asking because a friend told me its bunk I beg to differ

photo 1.JPG

photo 3.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 4.JPG

Universal23

Universal23

Awards
Ok damn. Why do you say its no good? Have you tried this brand or heard of it?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Honestly not sure on the kit, I've googled it and saw a few places.

Never bought 1 personally though.

I've seen that company around but idk anything about them.

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've used both their test e (many times) and var. I had good results every time. Haven't used them in about a year and half though, they still get good feedback on one of the source boards I visit frequently.

Universal23

Universal23

Awards
Nice at least someone has used them with good results. What did your vials look like, like mine with the golden label? It looks legit but idk what the legitimate source products should look like

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I used them exclusively for two years. In that time the they switched from the original labels ( without hologram) to the new ones which were silver hologram not gold. I heard they were having several fakes pop up which is why they made the change at that time.

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Check your labels on their official site if you have doubts. It may be that they simply revamped their labels again since their pushing the new oil carrier for their gear.

lightspan

lightspan

Awards
I test everything. I don't understand why everyone is not testing their gear. Serial numbers and lot numbers mean NOTHING. These are UGL products, it's not like the FDA is monitoring whether of not the lot numbers or individual vial numbers are legit.

Example form a source board I frequent. A new source pops up. Two members run the source's test-e on their lab rats and log it, each has several 20 ml vials from the same lot (per the numbers on the very pretty, very professional labels). First lab rat runs one vial, sides slowly kick in and gains start toward end of vial. Starts second vial, sides and gains drop to zero. Bloods verify second vial is bunk. Second lab rat shows zero sides and gains start to termination of cycle (at 5 weeks). Again, vials from the same lot.

Labmax tests are cheap. TEST YOUR GEAR. It's not MS, but it will tell you if you're administering gear or cooking oil to your lab rat. Your bro's experience with the same lot number means nothing.

Make your lab rat a happy rodent.

Universal23

Universal23

Awards
Haha understood. I agree, people should always test their UGL gear. I didn't even know you could test it till now. I'm going to order a kit...labmax is good?

MuscleJ

Awards
That brand is junk now. It's been overly bootlegged for me to even want to hold the bottle.