Tren Ace/Test Prop/Mast/Anadrol

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Put this up as a reply to a thread but took it down to avoid hijacking. So, it's been a while since my last cycle but I'm looking to start a recomp on Monday and decided to finally dive in with tren and gone for ace (easier to dive off if sides don't suit me).

Looking at tren ace, test prop, Anadrol and mast prop for 10 weeks, first 6 at heavier diet and then heading more keto for the last 4 weeks as I'm heading to a beach and, well **** it I might as well!! Should add I'm going to pop the question out there, so low libido is an absolute no go - if there's going to be any issues, shout up!

Dosing wise I'm looking at a split after 6 weeks with the first 6 weeks being:

350mg test prop
350mg tren ace
700mg Anadrol

And the last 4-6 weeks being:

175mg test prop
525mg tren ace
525mg mast prop

You reckon I've got those ratios about right? I'm thinking the last 4-6 weeks is going to take all the water out and should leave me around 9-10% but looking full!

Jasontheman

Jasontheman

Awards
I've heard tren can lower libido or can raise it to extremes. For me it's never really bothered but just in case pick some Tribulus. And definitely not alcohol on tren. Cheers!

babycakes

babycakes

Awards
I think you should take the abombs out and see how you do with the tren,

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you ever run any of these compounds?

Tren at 525 is gonna have you wanting to **** heffers, I wouldn't worry about libido.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also how much do you weigh?

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever run any of these compounds? Tren at 525 is gonna have you wanting to **** heffers, I wouldn't worry about libido.
I've ran a few cycles of PH's years and years ago (Phera + M1T, Superdrol, Halo, Epi) and I've done 3 cycles on illegal AAS (Var + T'bol + Dienelone, Test Prop + Ultradrol + Anavar, Test Prop + M1T + Winstrol)

So the short answer would be no to Tren, Mast and Anadrol, but experienced with similar compounds. Been a member of the board since 2007 and spent a lot of time reading up on Tren recently, just never felt ready to deal with it.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Also how much do you weigh?
Currently I'm not in the best shape I've ever been in; a knee/leg injury kept me out for most of the winter and I'm currently sat around 189lbs and body fat is slightly higher than I'd like around 12-13% (I'm hard but no real ab definition). Height is 6'2" (185cm).

Ideal weight and BF for me would be between 195 - 200 and 8 - 10% (I like the athletic look). I've been there before and I know I can get there again, but have 12 weeks to do it so thought that finally giving Tren it's time would help...

Jasontheman

Jasontheman

Awards
Maybe lower the tren down to 75 mg EOD? And pin it with the prop. A little bit of tren goes a loooonnngg way

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Maybe lower the tren down to 75 mg EOD? And pin it with the prop. A little bit of tren goes a loooonnngg way
312mg per week (ish, ignoring ester weight)?

I'm hitting 350mg at the moment on a 1:1 with test prop.

Thoughts on running this without any prolactin control? Wasn't going to use exemestane either unless I noticed any nipple issues.

Jasontheman

Jasontheman

Awards
I've never ran it with it and be fine but you probably should pick up caber in case

jeremiah0079

Awards
Definately get some caber and an AI whichever you prefer, being 189lbs for your height you need to eat a ton. Also start the anadrol at 50mgs a day for the first week so you'll be able to determine sides and IF you really need to go up to 100mgs a day. A-bombs can cause some serious BP issues and extreme lethargy, makes SD look likes it's liitle red headed bastard stepchild. Tren is 1 of those compound I feel is great for adding shape and strength but to me it will not put near as much mass on your frame as say 1g of test, but I guess that's why your adding the anadrol, but I would keep it to no more than 4 weeks, in that time if you eat like a hog you could gain 20lbs and then trim down to 200 maybe. Also being your first time with tren I would limit it to 6-8 weeks or you could go nuts! Seriously tren is not for everybody. Just my 2 cents bro.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Definately get some caber and an AI whichever you prefer, being 189lbs for your height you need to eat a ton. Also start the anadrol at 50mgs a day for the first week so you'll be able to determine sides and IF you really need to go up to 100mgs a day. A-bombs can cause some serious BP issues and extreme lethargy, makes SD look likes it's liitle red headed bastard stepchild. Tren is 1 of those compound I feel is great for adding shape and strength but to me it will not put near as much mass on your frame as say 1g of test, but I guess that's why your adding the anadrol, but I would keep it to no more than 4 weeks, in that time if you eat like a hog you could gain 20lbs and then trim down to 200 maybe. Also being your first time with tren I would limit it to 6-8 weeks or you could go nuts! Seriously tren is not for everybody. Just my 2 cents bro.
Thanks, appreciate the advice, very solid. I have exemestane and letro on hand anyway (a staple in the cupboard for any cycle just in case) but will get some caber in. Dosing on that?

I'll start the Anadrol at 50mg per day and see how I get on. I'm normally fine with BP and I've been on cycle assist for 2 weeks already in preparation, but appreciate the shout. I was only going to run it for four weeks anyway (I know my original post didn't say so) so will probably look at 100mg in weeks 3 and 4 if I think there's more to be had.

With regards to test vs tren, I've heard a lot about tren being much stronger and very versatile in terms of cut or bulk and I read in the Anadrol section of William Llewellyn that stacked with tren and test it's considered the strongest combo for all out mass. I've never used tren before as I've always been too much of a coward, but I figure it's time and I've promised her it's my last ever cycle so I want to go out with a bang (she wants me to be able to have kids)!!

In terms of eating, it's not going to be pretty but it'll work - I'm going back to my old school method of eating 4 - 5 times per day and drinking 6 litres of milk a day. Going to look disgusting for 2 months but I'll lack nothing macro wise. I find cutting ridiculously easy as I've naturally got an insane metabolism and my body responds really well to careful paleo type dieting so have no worries about coming back down inside a 6 week period. I used to walk around a few years ago at 217 and 11% (naturally) which, for me, was a bit too much. I'd be happy at between 195 and 205lbs at 9% if I'm honest, as I know that's maintainable naturally indefinitely and fits with my lifestyle.

Any more pointers?

jeremiah0079

Awards
For the caber dose it at .5mgs 3x a week, tren gives more strength than test and burns more fat but doesn't bulk like test unless you're up to about 600-700mgs a week. At that dose sides are just crazy, let the anadrol bulk you and in a few weeks the tren will give even more strength and cuts.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
For the caber dose it at .5mgs 3x a week, tren gives more strength than test and burns more fat but doesn't bulk like test unless you're up to about 600-700mgs a week. At that dose sides are just crazy, let the anadrol bulk you and in a few weeks the tren will give even more strength and cuts.
Appreciate your input. Could have saved me getting on one knee and the ring being hidden under my tits...

jeremiah0079

Awards
Cool, yeah you gotta watch these days, freakin scammers everywhere.