Newbie just needing guidance...

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Olympus Labs's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,075
    Answers
    0


    I'd still go with TR3ST. Overall you'd enjoy the cycle a lot more. Problem with first time users is they don't do the research that you have done and can not handle the sides, but it looks as if you have. Running 50mg of TR3ST will be a lot better than running 800mg-1g of stano.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

  2. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,102
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nakshe View Post
    Where are you buying creatine that you get a year supply for $20? I go through about 300 grams during a load week, so I use a lot more.

    Science is a great foundation for supplement use, however in any individual pursuit you have to go by what works for you and not what works for a statistical majority of the population. I've used the standard 10-15 grams a day with creatine taking around workouts for a long time and noticed absolutely nothing. The first time I did a load, I started getting 1-3 more reps and went up about 5% on all lifts towards the end of the week (the peak of the loading phase). I know this works for me, so that's what I do.

    Odds are most people can get results using the standard dosing, that's good for them.
    Here brother: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...200-grams.html
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  3. Registered User
    nakshe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    84
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    I'd still go with TR3ST. Overall you'd enjoy the cycle a lot more. Problem with first time users is they don't do the research that you have done and can not handle the sides, but it looks as if you have. Running 50mg of TR3ST will be a lot better than running 800mg-1g of stano.
    Still kicking myself for not getting TR3ST for my next cycle, I went with Epiandro. Heard good things about both, but TR3ST is leading the positive reviews by far. Definitely using it 2 cycles from now.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Abadjiev's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    170
    Answers
    0


    So, order is placed for all cycle components and pct.

    Epi/Stano it is for this first run.
    I decided that I would save any aromatising compounds for after I gain an understanding to how my body handles hormone manipulation.

    I'm thinking I'm going to run the Stano a week earlier than the Epi and preload the cycle with 600 Stano that first week and walk right into week 1 of Epi at 45. I'm hoping this combats the lethargy sides of Epi quite well.

    Either way, I'll just take some Man-The-Eff-Up and be fine regardless I can handle a little tiredness...I have kids, I know just what that feels like.

    Thanks gents.

    Is the Cycle Info section the best place to put a log, or just in the general portion of the anabolic section?
  5. Banned
    Peppers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,205
    Answers
    0


    Cycle section.

    Good Move with the stano, it should help out a bit.
  6. Registered User
    funkd0c's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,649
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Abadjiev View Post
    Epi/Stano it is for this first run. I decided that I would save any aromatising compounds for after I gain an understanding to how my body handles hormone manipulation.
    This^ is exactly how I felt when I did my first cycle. When you don't know what exogenous hormones feel like, the idea of an aromatizing compound and all that can come with that is a very daunting thought.

    Stano was a part of my first cycle. It was ok, I started my dose too low but your dosing looks right. Although, with what I know now, I will always choose trest over stano. It's best to understand what each compound feels like IMO. You'll be better off for it in your future cycles. Which will probably be more potent
  7. Registered User
    Abadjiev's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    170
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    This^ is exactly how I felt when I did my first cycle. When you don't know what exogenous hormones feel like, the idea of an aromatizing compound and all that can come with that is a very daunting thought.

    Stano was a part of my first cycle. It was ok, I started my dose too low but your dosing looks right. Although, with what I know now, I will always choose trest over stano. It's best to understand what each compound feels like IMO. You'll be better off for it in your future cycles. Which will probably be more potent
    Yeah, I had gyno as a teen and had a little carryover into adulthood. Training and learning dietary parameters has helped keep it virtually unnoticeable when I'm lean, but there's always that thought in the back of my brain.

    Next time, maybe swing for the fences a bit

    Thanks, man.
  8. Registered User
    finloopio's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    37
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    I'd still go with TR3ST. Overall you'd enjoy the cycle a lot more. Problem with first time users is they don't do the research that you have done and can not handle the sides, but it looks as if you have. Running 50mg of TR3ST will be a lot better than running 800mg-1g of stano.
    ^^ This. I've heard TR3ST blows stano out of the water. I'm running an epi/TR3ST cycle later this month and I can hardly wait. Heard the stuff is amazing as a base.
  9. Registered User
    Abadjiev's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    170
    Answers
    0


    So, I've got everything in hand...


    Quick question on the dosage.
    Since I'm running Stano a week early to get a leg up on any potential lethargy, when should I dose it?

    Will it be like the Epi where I split the dosages evenly through the day, or is it ok to just take them in the morning around 9/930 which is 2hrs before training? Or, do I take it closer to training?

    Other than this, Im ready to roll. Day 1 is today
  10. Banned
    Peppers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,205
    Answers
    0


    Breakfast, lunch, dinner, or pre workout.

    I'd split dosages up evenly throughout the day for Epi / Stano.
  11. Registered User
    Abadjiev's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    170
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Peppers View Post
    Breakfast, lunch, dinner, or pre workout.

    I'd split dosages up evenly throughout the day for Epi / Stano.
    Thanks, P.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Canadian - Just starting TRT with my family doctor - need guidance...!
    By JeremyM1978 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 09:03 PM
  2. Just need some advice on Powertec rack...
    By msucurt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-18-2005, 08:38 PM
  3. Just need to ask
    By merllin_2000 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-30-2005, 04:18 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-07-2003, 03:38 PM
  5. Somestimes You Just Need To Laugh.....This is Hilarious
    By The Answer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-01-2003, 11:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in